Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GIANT Black Triangle UFO Recorded

From earlier this month. 

GIANT Black Triangle UFO Recorded Moving Over The Moon:

This topic segment runs from 1:25 to 7:15.

While I do think the "triangles" are probably man made, seeing them traversing space is new to me.

Edited by AZDZ
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to GIANT Black Triangle UFO Recorded

Having witnessed a triangle craft up close and personal I find this cool as hell thanks for the share. 

• Like 3

The commentating killed it, had to stop watching after 1.53 sec.  Am sure we have had this before, can not be assed to look as am sure it had a logical explanation, eg:  man made craft and not a craft form another planet. 

Its from SecureTeam 10

Known hoaxers..... sorry

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, seeder said:

Its from SecureTeam 10

Known hoaxers..... sorry

I hate hoaxers. My personal hope is that one day everyone who has hoaxed something has an ACTUAL experience and noone believes their slimy arses 

• Like 3

That's the sloppiest triangle I've seen in a while.  Those aliens are getting lazy with their construction techniques.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Having witnessed a triangle craft up close and personal I find this cool as hell thanks for the share. 

Have you ever posted the details of the sighting here, can you link me up, or add it here?

2 minutes ago, AZDZ said:

Have you ever posted the details of the sighting here, can you link me up, or add it here?

Hmmmm I have let me see if I can find it ...............Ok i looked and itll just be easier for me to retype I think LOL 

I had just moved to AZ and went to visit a friend who had just moved to the northern part of the state. The trippy thing was he straight up told me, "we've seen a ton of UFOs since we got here".  So we start a small fire in his backyard and the four of us and our combined 5 kids are sitting outside when sure as hell we look up and there is a damn triangle pattern over the mountains blocking out the sky, it was several 757's wide. At first I assumed it was a bunch of aircraft flying in formation but it was moving so slowly it didnt take long to realize it wasnt. I actually was able to grab binoculars and get a look at it. I saw what appeared to be piping of some sort on the bottom of it and an orangish light in the middle of it. It quietly came from east to west over us and as it neared the edge of town it suddenly took off at unbelievable pretty much unseeable speed, still silent. A couple of minutes later here comes a bunch of f-22's shooting overhead basically following  the flight path of the triangle. 

A little bit later it came back this time was more of a north to south flight pattern and sure enough couple of minutes later here come the F-22's. 

• Like 3

Thanks!

The F-22's chasing it complicate the man made theory, unfortunately.

Just now, AZDZ said:

Thanks!

The F-22's chasing it complicate the man made theory, unfortunately.

Oh absolutely. While I cant claim it was alien for sure I can say its flight performance characteristics were beyond anything capable with conventional technology. Pretty damn paradigm shifting all the same. 

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh absolutely. While I cant claim it was alien for sure I can say its flight performance characteristics were beyond anything capable with conventional technology. Pretty damn paradigm shifting all the same. 

You so lucky. The triangle is the holy grail on my wishlist to see for myself.

4 hours ago, AZDZ said:

While I do think the "triangles" are probably man made, seeing them traversing space is new to me.

There is no indicator available that may back the claim that the object in disussion is traversing space.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, AZDZ said:

You so lucky. The triangle is the holy grail on my wishlist to see for myself.

Consider your wish GRANTED! The Aurora

aurora_aircraft_by_rodrigoavella-d8w0okg

More?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=triangular+planes&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY-6rvp8nNAhVMI8AKHZBUD1IQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=635#imgrc=_

- Thread cleaned -

All righty folks, settle down please. This topic is getting hot under the collar for no good reason. 

Rashore, moderating team

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, toast said:

There is no indicator available that may back the claim that the object in disussion is traversing space.

Where else could it be.

Are you're suggesting it may not be a shadow but something actually ON the Moon's surface... or an airplane somewhere on the Earth's terminator cast a shadow all the way to the Moon's face?

You don't think those are more unlikely than it being a shadow of something just out of frame?

Watch the video again, note the bumpy rough terrain the object covers.

If authentic video, and no one has proven it isn't, it's most likely a shadow of something, imo. 

12 minutes ago, AZDZ said:

If authentic video, and no one has proven it isn't, it's most likely a shadow of something, imo. 

No-one has to prove its a fake.... just read about the source and make your own mind up

Secure Team ‘HOAX’

A SECURED FAKE

Unfortunately SECURE TEAM 10 has stepped into the UFO spotlight. It’s sad person who makes profit through deception. It clearly shows poor character quality and morals.
There are more then a few you tube channels “bringing home the bacon” by faking videos. (Quote from Tyler Glockner owner and creator of secure team ten).

http://www.ufointernationalproject.com/ufo-photos-and-videos/secure-team-hoax/

Debunker destroys hoaxer Secureteam 10 using SCIENCE, has to admit fake (youtube.com)

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/2n0g01/debunker_destroys_hoaxer_secureteam_10_using/

More links? Choose for yourself

https://www.google.co.uk/?client=firefox-b#q=secureteam10+hoaxers

Lastly...there are countless thousands of people who observe the Moon, all round the clock and all round the world, incl of course pro astronomers in huge observatories...

so how come none of them.... saw anything like this?

• Like 1

After reviewing your link to, UFO International Project Discovering the truth about UFO Sightings and Alien contact, I conclude it is a rival of the "secureteam channel" They are in competition for news stories relating to UFOs and "Aliens" and there in lays [one of] the reason for their attacks against secureteam.

Making money on YT isn't illegal and if something shady is going on then the time of their reckoning will eventually come, but someone just accusing foul-play isn't proof. ST also want/need to keep their contributors happy so yes some of the claims are weird, stupid even but that doesn't prove everything is faked. Nothing I saw proved anything was faked, misunderstood perhaps. 

Now kindly address my on topic responses to you below in full...

1 hour ago, AZDZ said:

Where else could it be.

Are you're suggesting it may not be a shadow but something actually ON the Moon's surface... or an airplane somewhere on the Earth's terminator cast a shadow all the way to the Moon's face?

You don't think those are more unlikely than it being a shadow of something just out of frame?

Watch the video again, note the bumpy rough terrain the object covers.

or good day.

Edited by AZDZ

Now, lets look at another 100% TRUE and Believable  (not) UFO.......from secureteam.  They have loads more such stuff if you look at their 'content' on YT

I am asking you respectfully, please stop spamming my thread. Go start your own.

1 minute ago, AZDZ said:

I am asking you respectfully, please stop spamming my thread. Go start your own.

:lol: and Im telling you, with all due respect....not once have I 'spammed' this thread....nor any other thread... and as far as I believe....I can freely post on any thread. But hey, Ive nothing more to prove here....now its been debunked I doubt it will get many further responses anyway

enjoy your evening...or day - depending where you are

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZDZ said:

There's a difference with spamming, and posting something you can't accept.  The latter is all that's happening here.

But like seeder posted, this is a dead issue now.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, AZDZ said:

Where else could it be.

As an amateur astronomer I have to mention that objects moving within the Earth atmosphere are also visible when filming the Moon, through the optics.

Are you're suggesting it may not be a shadow but something actually ON the Moon's surface... or an airplane somewhere on the Earth's terminator cast a shadow all the way to the Moon's face?

Nothing of that. And an airplane in the Earth atmosphere would not cast a visible shadow on the Moon, thats impossible.

Watch the video again, note the bumpy rough terrain the object covers

The characteristics of the terrain are not of relevance here.

I judge the vid as to be authentic. It shows that something crossed the line of sight while filming, which is common in astronomy, but there is no indicator that this object is a.) an object near to the Moon`s surface, and b.) an object orbiting Moon or flying near to its surface and casting a shadow on the Moon`s surface. But the vid is titled "GIANT Black Triangle UFO Recorded Moving Over The Moon", and thats nonsense but fits perfectly into the modus operandi of "secureteam10", which is one of the most stupid UFO channels on YT, its even not entertaining like some others.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AZDZ said:

It's not a shadow, it's a silhouette with the moon behind it.   

Do you think the airplane on the photo on the following link is close to the moon or casting a shadow on the moon? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/47287864807076903/

Or is it merely silhouetted against the moon behind it which is the obvious mundane explanation for the OP video.  It's something in the earth's atmosphere being filmed and silhouetted against the moon in the background.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

Thank you for the on topic responses. The following are for discussionary purposes only, responses aren't mandatory. If you are satisfied with your responses as accurately representing your opinions, and feel no further elaboration is necessary please disregard.

6 hours ago, toast said:

As an amateur astronomer I have to mention that objects moving within the Earth atmosphere are also visible when filming the Moon, through the optics.

Check the video at 2:28 noting the level of zoom on the raw non-artificially zoomed footage. At that close of zoom a passing airliner would only cause a tiny blip through the viewer if at all, let alone take 4 seconds to pass.
As an AA I think you know that.     

6 hours ago, toast said:

Nothing of that. And an airplane in the Earth atmosphere would not cast a visible shadow on the Moon, thats impossible.

Agreed!

6 hours ago, toast said:

The characteristics of the terrain are not of relevance here.

Earlier you said:

So it isn't in space and it isn't on the Moon in your opinion. You maintain it was an terrestrial aircraft crossing the telescope field of view? It's fine with me if that is your opinion*, just trying to be clear here. (*and again, that goes for everyone)

7 hours ago, toast said:

I judge the vid as to be authentic.

Progress!

4 hours ago, JesseCuster said:

It's not a shadow, it's a silhouette with the moon behind it.

OK. your position is the same as toast's above.

Do you think the airplane on the photo on the following link is close to the moon or casting a shadow on the moon? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/47287864807076903/

No to both.

Or is it merely silhouetted against the moon behind it which is the obvious mundane explanation for the OP video.  It's something in the earth's atmosphere being filmed and silhouetted against the moon in the background.

I submit to you the same argument I made to toast above regarding that explanation.

But again, elaboration isn't necessary if anyone is satisfied with their responses. I simply disagree with most of them.
Thank you for your participation's.