Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you think Mermaids are real or fake?

Marcelina

I believe they are real. However I believe they possibly do not normally live in our dimension. I believe there are a lot of different dimensions with different beings out there that sometimes overlap. Creating certain anomalies. At the same time I know that most things that most people don't believe in are simply beings that not all people can see. Some people possess the ability to see beings that others can't and even to do different "spiritual" things that others can't. A lot of the time the beings that are in myths are only able to be seen with these abilities anymore if there ever was a time that everyone could see them. Food for thought. Try to remember to keep an open mind. There are more things out there than most people know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milady said:

I believe they are real. However I believe they possibly do not normally live in our dimension. I believe there are a lot of different dimensions with different beings out there that sometimes overlap. Creating certain anomalies. At the same time I know that most things that most people don't believe in are simply beings that not all people can see. Some people possess the ability to see beings that others can't and even to do different "spiritual" things that others can't. A lot of the time the beings that are in myths are only able to be seen with these abilities anymore if there ever was a time that everyone could see them. Food for thought. Try to remember to keep an open mind. There are more things out there than most people know.

WHY NOT??

everything else is extra dimensional. Bigfoot. Nessie. Politicians promises. My tax return. Socks.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

WHY NOT??

everything else is extra dimensional. Bigfoot. Nessie. Politicians promises. My tax return. Socks.

Thanks for reminding me !

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

Thanks for reminding me !

Glad I could help.

when you send in yours, can Yu remind them I sent in mine months ago?

6 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

WHY NOT??

Only the left sock.

7 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

Only the left sock.

The left sock is beholden to mysterious powers it's true.

• 2 weeks later...

Noice, real noice !

il_570xN.435361404_jyuh.jpg
  • Like 1

Is mermaids real or not? I will say for me yes I believe in they are. I say this because really we do not know what is out there for sure. Who is to say that they are not out there. So for me I will say I believe they are real and out there somewhere. 

20 minutes ago, lunaticdevineghosthunting said:

Is mermaids real or not? I will say for me yes I believe in they are. I say this because really we do not know what is out there for sure. Who is to say that they are not out there. So for me I will say I believe they are real and out there somewhere. 

Hi and welcome, when you say "out there", in this case we are referring to the sea = our seas. Mermaids are not real, they are an invention of man. They are a mythical creature. It is physically impossible for them to exist, we may not know all about the seas, but there are some things we do know, mermaids are not real. We also know how the story began, this is the clue that they are not real.

The mermaid story did NOT begin with sightings of a mermaid, but of the legend of Atargatis turning herself into a mermaid.

http://www.seathos.org/atargatis-the-first-mermaid/

So you see, it is not as if they were always there are even if they evolved in the seas, they began as a story.,,,and to this day, still is, only a story.

• Like 2

Sadly, I have to say no. But it'd be nice if they were. It'd be nice if werewolves were real, too. I can think of a bunch of people I'd sic a werewolf on.

• Like 2