Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dark Shadows at Night

candycorn1

I'm not young either, didn't mean to talk down to you. I was just so happy to find someone who was seeing the shadows....

• Like 1

On 6/28/2016 at 6:54 AM, candycorn1 said:

Thank you guys for sharing your views on this. :) 

Sometimes I would hear voices calling my name and then to find out that no one was calling me. One time, before going to sleep, I heard a very audible voice that sounded like a little boy whisper to me, "He's watching you".  But throughout all of the replies, I figure that all of this is the result of fatigue. I will definitely search for a better sleep routine that will work best for me, because I do find it hard at times to get to sleep. It usually takes about 30 minutes, even up to an hour for me to finally drift off.

This might also be sleep paralysis as well. 

When we are fatigued, the veil between worlds becomes thinner.  If you are prone to experiencing these types of things anyway, it would certainly pick up when you were fatigued.  My theory on this is that when we are fatigued, we are closer to either the very young or the elderly; who report these types of things more than any other group.  What I think happens is that the acquired personality as one ages and becomes an adult, relaxes during fatigue; because it take energy to sustain the denial systems and other "necessary" armor to navigate the adult world.  At that time, one becomes more like a child; open to more just from exhaustion if nothing else.

Edited by SSilhouette

16 hours ago, zim10 said:

I'm not young either, didn't mean to talk down to you. I was just so happy to find someone who was seeing the shadows....

So hard to "read" into someone's words.  There are some posters who are condescending .  I tend to assume that is the way most posts are, which is bad of me. 

I have no idea what the Shadow people are, I don't know how to sort out my bizzaro life and the things I see. I see aliens and I see dead people-my radar has been off the charts lately...

On 7/29/2016 at 9:48 AM, glorybebe said:

So hard to "read" into someone's words.  There are some posters who are condescending .  I tend to assume that is the way most posts are, which is bad of me. 

I was replying to someone who seemed a bit sour on their response to my response. I was just happy to find someone who was experiencing the same things I was...

Edited by zim10

• 11 months later...

My story is that it happened during daylight.

I was watching tv with my mother, at noon, and out of the blue my vision blacked out for a split second, and when my vision came back, there was a black figure passing from the window to the door. All these together for about 3 secs time.I thought to myself, "hey, these things happen." You know, eyes, nerves and stuff. So these things do happen often to some, rarely to some others. Also this has happened to me 1 or 2 times in the past again, but also I said to myself it's normal.

The weirdest thing was that, seconds after it happened, my mom was looking in the direction this black figure was previously seen by me.

So I asked her if she saw something. And she experienced the exact same vision blackout and then the figure passing in front of us, the exact same time I experienced it. I didn't get scared at all, I was only surprised that this happened to both of us. Tv didn't blink or failed to function. No outter factor whatsoever. No birds. No bugs. No room or street lights. No clouds as the sky was perfectly clear and sunny. Also, I wasn't tired as I tend to be a bit lazy these days.

And I need to mention, that no I don't believe in gods, nor am I religious. I do believe in soul and its energy that connects with the Universe, the All.

But, the reason I'm writting my story is because I have to ask you for your opinions and please tell me if you happen to know more of this.

PS: don't bring up to me the medical stuff. Our eyes are recently examined and perfect. Thanks :)

Edited by Zenhar

• 7 months later...

The Central Intelligence Agency is using a satellite camera to record everyone and everything on this Earth ... I.e people, pets, land, homes, food ect. and the shadows are there so that when they are reviewing the footage that nothing goes unmissed. The shadows are also there for the purpose of criminal cases because if the crimes are bad enough the FBI will use the CIA's footage and when the offender(s) say 'my civil rights were violated', the FBI will say "didn't you see the shadows" ... Duuuhhhh. The NSA is protecting America and the CIA is gathering intelligence. Unless you using hallucinating drugs, having side effects from something or need you mental health checked it's our government but don't worry there the ghost buster and there the ones that will make everything look like normal once there done gathering there Intel. Hope this helped you. 

It could also be Schizophrenia a disorder that shows its symptoms in the late teens to early 20s. You hear voices, see things that aren't there, believe others are after you, which makes you paranoid. Schizophrenia is a very serious disorder, requiring medications and psychotherapy - which, for many people, can greatly improve quality of life. 

11 minutes ago, Candyland said:

The Central Intelligence Agency is using a satellite camera to record everyone and everything on this Earth ... I.e people, pets, land, homes, food ect. and the shadows are there so that when they are reviewing the footage that nothing goes unmissed. The shadows are also there for the purpose of criminal cases because if the crimes are bad enough the FBI will use the CIA's footage and when the offender(s) say 'my civil rights were violated', the FBI will say "didn't you see the shadows" ... Duuuhhhh. The NSA is protecting America and the CIA is gathering intelligence. Unless you using hallucinating drugs, having side effects from something or need you mental health checked it's our government but don't worry there the ghost buster and there the ones that will make everything look like normal once there done gathering there Intel. Hope this helped you. 

Your answering somebody who hasn't been here since July 2017 and only made one post......

16 minutes ago, Candyland said:

I got your attention.

Only because I smelled horse****.....

• Like 1

Piney, you have been given the gift of truth and you call it horse****. Typical ... There's post all over the internet of these mysterious shadows lol. There's shadows above the fan, shadows in the room, everyone's got um unless everyone's gone kray kray. I doubt it. ~ peace / love / happiness ~

2 minutes ago, Candyland said:

Piney, you have been given the gift of truth and you call it horse****. Typical ... There's post all over the internet of these mysterious shadows lol. There's shadows above the fan, shadows in the room, everyone's got um unless everyone's gone kray kray. I doubt it. ~ peace / love / happiness ~

Some of them are creations of the mind (Thought Forms) some are earthbound spirits, some just shadows. The Echelon-Tempest system of Homeland Security doesn't work that way. It just takes pictures and records radio and telephone traffic and sorts the info.

On 7/9/2017 at 6:34 AM, Zenhar said:

So I asked her if she saw something. And she experienced the exact same vision blackout and then the figure passing in front of us, the exact same time I experienced it.

Yes, I know watcha mean - I had a really empathetic Mom who would patronise me too.. :)

On 7/9/2017 at 6:34 AM, Zenhar said:

PS: don't bring up to me the medical stuff. Our eyes are recently examined and perfect. Thanks :)

Excellent.  Because no other medical (not optical) condition (like low or high blood pressure which are two of thousands) could possibly have caused what you described, even though it sounds exactly like the symptoms...

Yup, 100% paranormal, you need no help from anyone here.

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Yes, I know watcha mean - I had a really empathetic Mom who would patronise me too.. :)

Excellent.  Because no other medical (not optical) condition (like low or high blood pressure which are two of thousands) could possibly have caused what you described, even though it sounds exactly like the symptoms...

Yup, 100% paranormal, you need no help from anyone here.

:blink: Now your answering a months old post...............Chris! geez......I thought I knew you better...:lol:

2 hours ago, Piney said:

:blink: Now your answering a months old post...............Chris! geez......I thought I knew you better...:lol:

Part of my strategy is to sometimes toss a fish to those who think I'm too perfect...  So it's ok, you do know me!

(BTW, it's meant to fonetically* read as 'Charles', not Chris...)

* I also object to phonetic being non-fonetic...

• Like 2