Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In person reading today

hollyberry

:) Hello. Today I got an in person reading from a well known psychic in my area. She was very direct/blunt. I am from the Midwest. She and I had a 30 minute session.

When it was time for the crystal ball (which I did not even know came with the reading) she said something that struck me as odd. It was the end of the session and when she said it I was so stunned/caught off guard I didn't have all my faculties together to ask her in time before the session was over.

In March I had my first ever reading and that through the phone with no picture sent to the psychic. All she knew was my name. Her and my in-person local psychic were in line with one another.

I am so confused by their info though. The one on the phone was more detailed. My local one today left a lot open ended but what they said links up with one another.

Can anyone reading this thread feel a certain energy or know what I am talking about? Or if not, somebody who has had a lot of psychic readings can you tell me how you understand something that is not part of your everyday life when you had the reading but were told it would happen and it seems so far-fetched? I am sorry if I am rambling it is late here. I just can't get it off my mind.

Thoughts?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hollyberry

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic