Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bird poo(droppings) on strange spot

slimburna

My name is *Snip* from nigeria, I used to be a popular musician one certain time with the name *Snip*. Anyway enough about me, let me go straight to my discussion. I have a mango tree in my back yard and recently I find a good number of bird poop on one particular spot that has no leave or branch under it, no wire or line, no nothing... now every morning I go for the backyard to smoke I see bird poo on that particular spot, sometimes it takes about three or four days before I see new bird poop there. I find this strange, and I will like to get some explanation or thoughts about it... thanks

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AZDZ

• slimburna

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you considered the possibility of it landing there to do its business. Or maybe it just lets go from the air when it is over that spot.

But yeah, it seemingly choosing that particular place as its toilet is odd sounding. I've never heard of any species doing that before, (unless we count them going on my car lol) but that doesn't rule out the possibility.

Perhaps that is a way of it marking its territory.

Perhaps it is an escaped pet which had been trained to only go in specific areas. Though now free that training could still be influencing its behavior.

If you could try to get a picture of it that might help.