Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Ghost or Energy Mass(?)

lissyd5458

Hello everyone,

I am a little weirded out by an experience I had recently. So I've been spending a lot of time at my boyfriend's apartment, which has had many previous owners. I kept hearing noises in the middle of the night and thought they were coming from the neighbors next door but when i tried listening through the wall the sounds were coming from inside the apartment. 

I guess I'm a naturally suspiscious person so I started to feel like there was something more going on here. It may seem a bit crazy but I decided to set up a video camera outside the bedroom door and looking into the hallway last night. I watched through it and every now and then I could see weird shapes and movements but only for a split second. I'm going to try to attach the screenshots of these moments here but right now the upload function isn't working. 

So far I haven't actually seen anything in person or had any contact but I was hoping someone could help me figure out what this could be? Is the apartment filled with energy signatures from all its previous owners, or is a ghost more likely in this case? Thanks for any help guys!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lissyd5458

• Cinnamon19

• Lauren Monaghan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the second one. I know they're not great quality cause the tripod I have is really old and i was just using an old camcorder but any help would be great!

ScreenCapture__2.jpg

Edited by lissyd5458

Hey, what's up... I'm pretty knew to this whole ghost thing but I might have an answer to ur "issue". honestly I think these photos look pretty fake. Like, I bet that there was no video and it was actually a photo. I took photo 101 in high school and these are definitely just long exposure photos of someone walking across the hallway. that would explain why the figure is blurred out and see thru.  Also the shakiness of the photos can rly just be because the person holding it wasnt holding it steady, these were probably taken within a few minutes of each other and not overnight or anything. You can tell by the lighting that they were taken at the same time cause it doesnt change. Plus, who leaves lights on at night in the hallway on purpose, that's just a waste of energy.

My answer for u is that ur boyfriend is just trying to punk you. he probably got up in the night and had a friend or a roommate help him take the photos and fake the whole thing.

It's the same image in both shots and the image doesn't change isotope much between shots. I've had an experience in my home when I had actually seen the spirit of our pet bird that we had for 5 yrs, when it suddenly passed away. It had sat on the arm of the sofa directly opposite to where both myself and my son had been sitting watching to one night. We could even make out the indent of its feet against the material to the arm chair.  It suddenly took off, and we watched this little bird float up into the air, half way across the room it suddenly disappeared. I knew it was our pet Budgie because he had s habit in life of flying in and sitting just behind our tv.   As we watched this little spirit bird disappear, an ornament my uncle had given me suddenly flew as if knocked off the television and smacked against the skirting board. The volume was not high and nobody between myself or my son had moved off the sofa. We have not seen anything since. 

I don't believe those shots are of a spirit, it could well be that both yourself and your partner are collectively in on the 'prank' or it could be that this is the shot of a photo where the negative has blurred onto the photo from another photo (if you know what I mean).

If this was taken with a camcorder in unnatural light, walls can also bend light to create dark and light patches also shadowing which can also have an effect on how the image is filmed, particularly depending on the colour or texture of the paint as it would seem to to be in this image.  This is why more often than not ghost investigators on shows such as 'paranormal investigators' or 'Ghost Adventures' can often debunk the presence of an entity or spirit on camera, unless they use heat detecting sensors which supposedly detect heat variations. What  talking about is just like when a coat was hanging over a door in a darkened room, sometimes the angle that the coat might be hanging at, or the folding and creasing in the material might also give off the impression from a distance of possibly a face or something.

Needless to say I think most would be sceptical about how both yourself and/or your Boyfriend managed to capture this image. It also looks like a female image, which makes me think it might be you standing there and a fault in the camera has caused it to take a blurred, transparent shot. Or that you've posted this deliberately knowing theirs a fault in the camera! Me thinks the latter is probably true! 

Edited by Lauren Monaghan