Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Wiki -leaks on UFO's

Here we go again, someone else blowing the whistle on UFO's... Remember people.... ufo doesnt mean aliens....and this one follows the same old - same old.... "The govt know stuff and are not telling the people"     (Just like Bill Clinton didnt declare alien life was found in a meteorite)

'SO CHARGE ME': Alien investigator dares US Government as he releases 'UFO Wikileaks'

A TOP ET disclosure activist publicly "dared" the US Government to charge him after he carried out his own UFO Wikileaks in defiance of the alleged secrecy surrounding the subject.

Canadian UFO disclosure advocate Victor Viggiani made the bold challenge during what has been called the first ever national inquiry in the country into the subject.

He dared the US government to indict him over making public 11 sensitive documents about North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) records of the radar tracking of more than 1,800 UFOs.

Attendees of the first Canadian National Inquiry into UFOs in Brantford, Ontario, Canada, described it as a bold move of defiance.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/684604/SO-CHARGE-ME-Alien-investigator-dares-US-Government-as-he-releases-TOP-SECRET-UFO-files

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Looks like we have to wait until tomorrow to see a report on the actual contents of the 'secret' files.

The Express does not appear to be peer-reviewed. :P

• Like 1

Wow.  Or not.

I'm sure this will be riveting stuff, and of course will include a full discussion on the radars' capabilities, false returns, testing regime, etc.  I know we've got at least one radar guru here who I'm sure will happily enlighten us further.. 

• Like 1

If he has breached national security, I hope they throw the book at him, if not, I seriously doubt he has any information that Heavens Aboves does not already have. 

Oh great! I just beat odell lake on my commodore 64 and this guy is hacking government files. 

My life has been wasted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seeder said:

Here we go again, someone else blowing the whistle on UFO's... Remember people.... ufo doesnt mean aliens....and this one follows the same old - same old.... "The govt know stuff and are not telling the people"     (Just like Bill Clinton didnt declare alien life was found in a meteorite)

So nothing has actually been released yet, I gather? And why do I doubt that any meaningful data actually will be released?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
Edited to add
  • Like 1

I want to see 'surface detail', not radar blips or lights in the sky. I'll just keep watching...

It's possible some of these intercepts demonstrate a breach of defense, hence the potential for embarrassment. Tests from radical programs such as Wu-14, Yu-71, etc. could initiate irrational panic. While there is much wisdom in honesty, there is also an appropriate way to disseminate it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, psyche101 said:

If he has breached national security, I hope they throw the book at him, if not, I seriously doubt he has any information that Heavens Aboves does not already have. 

I've always been an advocate of ET-UFO disclosure from governments to the general public.

The authenticity of disclosure, of course, remains in question.

Doesn't everything he says point to UFOs? That doesn't say anything about aliens from outer space, but the various contacts and intercepts could be North Korean rockets, Russian stealth planes, Chinese stealth planes, Mexican smugglers... Large mylar balloons... Thousands of possibilities. But, nothing that confirms extra terrestrials. 

• Like 1

On 30/06/2016 at 4:44 AM, Kurzweil said:

Oh great! I just beat odell lake on my commodore 64 and this guy is hacking government files. 

My life has been wasted.

Not wasted because you can now play 'Odell Down Under' ;)