Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Concealed Carrier Stops Nightclub Shooting

susieice

1 hour ago, Hawkin said:

To me it's Human Responsibility. Not the tool. I could blame Cellphones that cause people to text and drive and cause auto fatalities. But I don't.

More people died from auto fatalities then guns. That's the problem with the world. People don't want to take responsibility. People do the blame game.

And driver's licenses are handed out a lot more freely and often than concealed carrier licenses.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Thanato said:

Am I a liberal? I guess by American standards a Canadian conservative is a liberal.

Ducks quack.  Roses smell like roses.

but I'm more in the centre. And no I wasn't trying to find something to complain about. Though it did appear you were.

Most liberals won't admit who they are either, I don't blame them.

i brought up a question of the training and experience that the individual had. 

And I pointed out that it was completely unimportant.

As I mentioned earlier to another poster, lets not pull this off the rails anymore.  And as with that other poster, I'm just going to let you get that all-important last word in if it pleases you.

As far as I know his name still hasn't been released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thanato said:

So has anyone any information on if the CC had any prior training (other then punching holes in paper)?

Enough to stop a mass shooting, evidently. 

• Like 1