Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$24m found in drugs raid

seeder

I dont get this....Hey if I had ONE million....I doubt Id work again....so these plonkers had 24 million and were still involved in drugs? They deserved to lose it...utter greed...

$24m found in Miami attic drugs raid

1 July 2016 Last updated at 00:29 BST

More than $24 million (£18m) had been found in a Miami attic during a drugs raid, police say.

It is the largest cash seizure in the police department's history, as Pia Harold reports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36679118

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seeder said:

I dont get this....Hey if I had ONE million....I doubt Id work again....so these plonkers had 24 million and were still involved in drugs? They deserved to lose it...utter greed...

Well, really!  That is crazy.

• Like 1

The problem with those 24 millions is that you have problems trying to spend it and except in a very crooked economy you cannot even invest it in a legal fashion. Even as much as buying yourself a luxury car can call the IRS on the warpath. Gangster spend most of their money nowadays in legalizing their crooked money. That can cost up to 90% of their gains and by increased controls is getting more expensive by the day.

Just try to lead a "normal life" without a "normal income" and you will see how fast the IRS will pay you a visit.

• Like 1