Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The HULK signs up to fight in Syria

seeder

'Iranian Hulk' signs up to fight in Syria

1 July 2016 Last updated at 01:51 BST

An Iranian power-lifter, nicknamed after a Marvel superhero, has become an international social media star with more than 100,000 followers on Instagram. Sajad Gharibi has also volunteered to join Iranian forces fighting alongside the Assad regime in Syria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36653775

• Like 1

Damn, I'm sure the other soldiers would like to have a guy like him beside them.

It'd take more than one bullet to knock this real-life Hulk for sure.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Damn, I'm sure the other soldiers would like to have a guy like him beside them.

It'd take more than one bullet to knock this real-life Hulk for sure.

Only problem is...the bigger you are, the bigger the target you become... but in a fist fight he'd scare the poop outta someone Im sure

• Like 3

10 hours ago, seeder said:

Only problem is...the bigger you are, the bigger the target you become... but in a fist fight he'd scare the poop outta someone Im sure

This guy should have been around during the medieval times. What a fearful sight he'd make swinging an axe. Still for propaganda value he'll do very well for his nation in Syria.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leto_loves_melange said:

This guy should have been around during the medieval times. What a fearful sight he'd make swinging an axe. Still for propaganda value he'll do very well for his nation in Syria.

maybe he could take on the giant ISIS executioner nicknamed the bulldozer.... I wont link, just google him up...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seeder said:

maybe he could take on the giant ISIS executioner nicknamed the bulldozer.... I wont link, just google him up...

Well I'm team Hulk. Anyway i think that the hulk will kick the bulldozers ****.  

• Like 1