Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin to attack ISIS once again

seeder

4 hours ago, and then said:

You do realize that decisions like this are made exclusively by elected types, yeah?  My problem with your unending rhetoric isn't that I think you are necessarily wrong on all counts, I just get tired of the blame America first, last and always business.  It's ENTIRELY  possible that political idiots made decisions early on that were bad and then snowballed into something worse.  The result is just as damning either way but to ascribe some evil plan to it all is IMO a step farther than your proof allows.

Youre right it is entirely possible that it was all a happy accident for the intelligence community, im not arguing that I have absolute proof it wasnt. I am simply saying that when the evidence is weighed we're left with somewhat compelling arguments on both sides. I personally believe that given the evidence on hand we're left with a choice, believe the intelligence agencies or dont and I dont. 

• Like 1