Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin to attack ISIS once again

seeder

Now Ruthless Putin to send Russia’s largest warship to Syria to finally annihilate ISIS
VLADIMIR Putin is sending a warship packed with fighter jets to Syria in a bid to wipe out the Islamic State for good.

The merciless Kremlin leader is dispatching the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier – along with 30 deadly jets and attack helicopters – to the war-ravaged region in a bid to wipe the death cult off the face of the earth.

Moscow’s decision came in the wake of ISIS’ latest terrorist atrocities in Bangladesh, which saw 20 hostages murdered in a restaurant in the capital Dhaka and 125 shoppers killed by a car bomb in Baghdad, Iraq.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/685882/Vladimir-Putin-ISIS-Islamic-State-Syria-warship-fighter-jet-helicopter-politics

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seeder said:

You mean, he will taunt them a second time?!?? *Gasp!*  Oh, the humanity!:o

• Like 1

I wonder what Putin wants? Because there absolutely has to be something in this to further his agenda.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I wonder what Putin wants? Because there absolutely has to be something in this to further his agenda.

Putin wants to put the Russian Military back on the ability to deploy globally. The Russian Military was left to rust after the Soviet Collapse and they lost much of there capabilities. That they are only now starting to rebuild.

• Like 4

At this point I think the world would welcome any one to step up and wipe ISIS out for good, even if the Hero of the day is Russia.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

At this point I think the world would welcome any one to step up and wipe ISIS out for good, even if the Hero of the day is Russia.

Slaughtering ISIS is going to require a LOT of "collateral" damage and the Russians have no problem with that so yeah, they're best suited for it.  We screw up and bomb a hospital and the world nearly ends, they destroy villages and nobody even yawns.  Go figure.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, and then said:

Slaughtering ISIS is going to require a LOT of "collateral" damage and the Russians have no problem with that so yeah, they're best suited for it.  We screw up and bomb a hospital and the world nearly ends, they destroy villages and nobody even yawns.  Go figure.

I've definitely seen Western media pointing out Russia's collateral just like they would/will break the story on ours. It's tit-for-tat, really. But I get what you're saying - there are more eyes on America as the "leader of the free world"

• Like 2

Even if they could 'wipe out' IS round Syria...that still leaves IS in Libya, Turkey + more....

But....every little helps!

• Like 4

Putin is looking for friends in the world and what better way by being the one that annihilates the mad death cult.  But it will take more than the Kuznetsov with it's war planes.  They need troops on the ground to go in and clean up after the bombs obliterate anything that moves on the surface because surely the rats will be hiding away and this means the Syrian Army will have to do the dirty work and dig them out. 

• Like 1

If anyone can..... Putin can. He is one badass leader. I cannot help but admire his confidence. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

If anyone can..... Putin can. He is one badass leader. I cannot help but admire his confidence. 

I totally agree - that is what I like about Putin...... he doesn't mess about....he doesn't rave and rant.....he simply gets the the job done. He's what I call a mans man who doesn't take any BS :tu:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Putin is looking for friends in the world

and this means the Syrian Army will have to do the dirty work and dig them out. 

Putin is assisting his ally Assad, SINCE Putins air campaign...the Syrian troops have gone in and easily retaken many areas

read the links on this page to see what has been reclaimed

https://www.google.co.uk/?client=firefox-b#q=syrian+army+retake

Rumours exist that Iraq also wants Putins help

Trump (of all people) said something similar to the discussion here. He said that despite Saddam Hussein being a very, very bad man at least he killed terrorists. Putin is sort in a similar category, a bad ass but capable of taking out even badder asses. It's just disturbing to think about what Putin's end game actually is. Something tells me it's not for the benefit of the Syrian and Iraqi people.

• Like 4

As I understand it, the carrier has 12 Su33 fighters on board.

Granted, these CAN carry bombs and rockets, apparently.

How.. precisely... are these going to help against a terrorist army hiding among a civilian population ?

Methinks this is just a mixture of a training/shakedown exercise, and an promotional advert for military sales !

35 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Trump (of all people) said something similar to the discussion here. He said that despite Saddam Hussein being a very, very bad man at least he killed terrorists. Putin is sort in a similar category, a bad ass but capable of taking out even badder asses. It's just disturbing to think about what Putin's end game actually is. Something tells me it's not for the benefit of the Syrian and Iraqi people.

I just dont get all the Putin paranoia that you see in the press and online...what has he ever done? Wanted Crimea back? Because Crimeans wanted Russian rule? The UK went to WAR over the damned Falkland islands.... where we have a small English population....yet the Falklands are about as British as China!

Ooh talking of China, it wasnt so long ago the Brits controlled Hong Kong...go figure that one out, Oh and the Brits also ruled India for a while too, and we STILL have our Monarch as the Queen of Australia

Plus MORE...do see British Overseas Territory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories

Talk about hypocrisy....its OK for us to claim foreign lands....but OH NO, RUSSIA MUSNT DARE BE LIKE US....

• Like 5

The Falkland Islands are not a "foreign land".

the Crimea, on the other hand, was part of a sovereign nation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The Falkland Islands are not a "foreign land".

the Crimea, on the other hand, was part of a sovereign nation.

Not exactly close to Britain either are they? In Argentinian waters

• Like 3

19 hours ago, seeder said:

I just dont get all the Putin paranoia that you see in the press and online...what has he ever done? Wanted Crimea back? Because Crimeans wanted Russian rule? The UK went to WAR over the damned Falkland islands.... where we have a small English population....yet the Falklands are about as British as China!

Ooh talking of China, it wasnt so long ago the Brits controlled Hong Kong...go figure that one out, Oh and the Brits also ruled India for a while too, and we STILL have our Monarch as the Queen of Australia

Talk about hypocrisy....its OK for us to claim foreign lands....but OH NO, RUSSIA MUSNT DARE BE LIKE US....

Well we can begin with his thoughts on the passing of his truly brutal predecessors:

Russian President Vladimir Putin told the nation Monday that the collapse of the Soviet empire “was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century” 

He has steadily removed freedoms of speech and press since he came to power and it appears he'd very much like to have the old Soviet Union reborn leaner and meaner.  Not sure of your age but trust me, if you have a problem with the exercise of American power around the globe today, you really wouldn't like to see the old USSR back in power.

• Like 1

On 07/07/2016 at 8:52 PM, seeder said:

Not exactly close to Britain either are they? In Argentinian waters

No, they are in British Waters. Well.. sort of. Actually, they are in their OWN waters.

It is over 250 miles from the Falklands to the Argentinian mainland.. .and over 1000 miles from Port Stanley to Bueno Aires.

• Like 2

On 7/7/2016 at 9:46 PM, seeder said:

The memes crack me up......

0.jpg

• Like 5

On 04/07/2016 at 1:58 PM, Thanato said:

Putin wants to put the Russian Military back on the ability to deploy globally. The Russian Military was left to rust after the Soviet Collapse and they lost much of there capabilities. That they are only now starting to rebuild.

Couldn't have put it any better! 

Or he just wants to prevent another disaster such as Iraq or Libya, two failed states, while preserving his interests in the region.

Nothing wrong with that, as far as I am concerned.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2016 at 5:00 PM, Lilly said:

The countries which are involved in these conflict each have their own agenda none are there for the benefit of Syrian and Iraqi people

• Like 4

Ummm.... but... but......

He doesn't actually attack ISIS, does he ? Or at least... not because they are ISIS. He attacks the anti-Assad forces, including the people that "The West" are supposedly supporting. So this whole "Putin is a real man... attacking ISIS etc" seems like a bit of a fraud ?