Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God of the Bible May Be Satan

An Urban Leg3nd

7 hours ago, Mystic Crusader said:

Not now, the middle east has become under the influence of Islam, whose hatred of dogs equals that of Christianity.

First it was Christianity that hated dogs, so therefore is obviously evil, even though this hatred of dogs originated in Old Testament times, so in fact it was the ancient Jews that hate dogs (Would you dare say that Jews hate dogs?), now the vile hatred of dogs is because of Islam. Or is that the Abrahamic God as a whole hates Dogs, so that's the final and ultimate proof of His evil? What about kittens? What are His views on kittens? :angry: 

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

But, you said world-wide!

Are we meant to take you literally, or not?

Here's a cherry you didn't pick...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_in_religion#Christianity

You probably missed it because it didn't have a picture.

Surely it should have been

Image result for st bernard

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mystic Crusader said:

Anywhere you find Abrahamic religions, you find morbid hatred of dogs.  Which is all over the world.  And if someone has a dog(s), it doesn't automatically they love them.

I think you've just shot down your own argument there. Are dogs often kept as pets and loved and pampered in, for example, Europe and North America? Are Abrahamic religions prevalent in Europe and North America? Well, then, does not correlate. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Surely it should have been

Image result for st bernard

Yep... Wikipedia lists one of St Bernards attributes as appearing with a dog.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

... (Would you dare say that Jews hate dogs?) ...

No... I suspect he, like many others, is too timid to risk the unfashionable label of anti-semmite.

His attempt to marginalise all Abrahamic faiths is the product of him trying to hide his personal greivances as psuedo-intellectuality.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2017 at 3:45 PM, Mystic Crusader said:

Anywhere you find Abrahamic religions, you find morbid hatred of dogs.  Which is all over the world.  And if someone has a dog(s), it doesn't automatically they love them.

Wow, I'd call that a totally unsupportable statement. In Medieval times the Europeans hated cats, but I've never read they hated dogs.