Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stanley Kubrick’s Daughter Has A Message

jethrofloyd

Stanley Kubrick’s Daughter Has A Message For Moon Landing Truthers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stanley-kubrick-daughter-moon-landing_us_577cd8cde4b0a629c1ab398e?ir=Weird+News&section=us_weird-news&utm_hp_ref=weird-news

As we near the 47th anniversary of the first manned moon landing this month, the daughter of film director Stanley Kubrick attempted to bring non-believers back to Earth.

Some have maintained that the Apollo 11 mission was faked to further U.S. government interests during the Cold War. The re-emergence of a hoax video purporting to show “2001: A Space Odyssey” director Kubrick confessing to a staged ruse added fuel to the truthers’ conspiracy theory.

She should have added that nobody was brutally beaten to classical music in the moon landing sequences instead of logic.

So here is what the moon landings would have looked like through the eyes of poor ol' Stan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jethrofloyd said:

As we near the 47th anniversary of the first manned moon landing this month, the daughter of film director Stanley Kubrick attempted to bring non-believers back to Earth.

Some have maintained that the Apollo 11 mission was faked to further U.S. government interests during the Cold War. T

... and the Russians were strangely only too happy to go along with it. That's always seemed a flaw in that argument there.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

... and the Russians were strangely only too happy to go along with it. That's always seemed a flaw in that argument there.

Oh, but there's all the wheat they extorted from the US to keep silent....... 

updown.gif

Cz

• Like 2

They were not faked. Several countries, including Russia (as has been mentioned) confirmed the spacecraft leaving Earth. Now, whether it got to the moon is the next question; but the fact that they brought samples of the moon's rock back with them (and then left it in a warehouse for 40 years, UM covered this article) seems to suggest it's highly unlikely they faked it.

I advise people to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

• Like 1

Whats more believable, men reaching the moon, a u.s. Agency fools the entire public into thinking they reached the moon, unfortunatly the latter is more rational and logical

THIS I DO BELIEVE, THE U.S. DID PLAN TO FAKE THE MOON LANDINGS IF THINGS DIDN'T GO SMOOTH, WHICH THEY DIDN'T, so... but thus far I have seen no evidence that they were faked in the end, and all evidence provided to me has been since disproved through personal scrutiny, and logic.

For instance there no stars in the background, OF COURSE THERE AREN'T THE MOON REFLECTS TOO MUCH LIGHT TO SEE THEM,

YES THE MOON DOES HAVE A SLIGHT ATMOSPHERE, MOST LARGE CELESTIAL OBJECTS DO.

The flag is waving in the video, of course it is, its nylon, any movement is going to cause it to ripple, with or without wind, it actually moves exactly how you would expect in low gravity.

About half the gravity earth has, which is why when played at 2x speed it looks like earth gravity.

Logic, people, is a tool, to be used by fools or intellect alike, rationale is not a tool, only certain people contain it.

no dust on the lander, well to be honest with you, in 1/2 gravity and low atmosphere dust won't act like dust on earth, more evidence that the landings were real, as for the temperature theory, those space suits are completely pressurized the air inside constantly cooled, by that giant pack on their back, they were also not allowed to be out for more than a certain amount of time, and also heat works different where there is little or no air, if they were to take off the suits they would probably freeze first than explode, not melt.

people don't understand that this wasn't Earth so the same physical rules don't apply, idiots if you ask me.

with this many stupid people around I'm amazed we actually did reach the moon, i guess they don't make em like they used to

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grimsituation6 said:

and why do i have a one star rating?

Because you are a fairly new member. The more posts you have, the more stars.

• Like 2

On July 8, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Obviousman said:

Because you are a fairly new member. The more posts you have, the more stars.

Roger that.

On 7/8/2016 at 0:18 PM, grimsituation6 said:

About half the gravity earth has, which is why when played at 2x speed it looks like earth gravity.

The moon has 1/6th the gravity of earth, not half. 

• Like 1

On 2016-07-08 at 8:38 AM, grimsituation6 said:

Whats more believable, men reaching the moon, a u.s. Agency fools the entire public into thinking they reached the moon, unfortunatly the latter is more rational and logical

The US government is pretty awful at keeping secrets. A conspiracy of that caliber would be almost impossible.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for her. I'm sure she misses her Dad, and there are these stupid people spewing bs about him.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.7.2016 at 4:23 PM, jethrofloyd said:

the daughter of film director Stanley Kubrick attempted to bring non-believers back to Earth.

Too bad that the remaining moonhoaxers will simply declare her as part of the fake... what's one more person they accuse of lying, compared to the millions and millions that must be already know about the hoax and keep it covered up.

Of course the whole idea that NASA hired the alleged perfectionist Kubrick, who then made all those allegedly obvious "mistakes" the Hoaxers believe in, always was so stupid and contradictory that anyone who believed in it had to be seven beers short of a sixpack...

• Like 3

19 hours ago, rambaldi said:

Too bad that the remaining moonhoaxers will simply declare her as part of the fake... what's one more person they accuse of lying, compared to the millions and millions that must be already know about the hoax and keep it covered up.

Of course the whole idea that NASA hired the alleged perfectionist Kubrick, who then made all those allegedly obvious "mistakes" the Hoaxers believe in, always was so stupid and contradictory that anyone who believed in it had to be seven beers short of a sixpack...

Thats the rules of a conspiracy, if you provide evidence or speak against it you just become another part of the conspiracy.

Even if you could fly the moonhoaxers to the landing sites and let them touch the landers they still wouldn't believe it.