Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 2nd Amendment - A Defense Against Tyranny

Raptor Witness

15 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I don't have a problem with this arrest. I think it's the law that you have to identify yourself. The officer made a reasonable request.

The use of deadly force is what is out of control.

The police are creating a snowball effect, where the public lose all respect, and begin to fight back, with violence. That violence then spills over onto the public, and on and on it goes, until a real war breaks out.

I dreamed of such a war, a few years ago, where the police would come under a direct attack.

Here is that curious dream:

Jan 1st, 2009 - Post 16

I had a dream the other night, that a police station inside a large U.S. city came under attack by brazen men in the streets who were wearing bandannas.  I was surprised by the nerve of the gunmen, who shot out most of the windows in the multi story building on at least one side.

The reason this dream is interesting to me, is because it is not what I would of expected in my waking thoughts.  This is a key indicator I look for to determine if a premonition is valid or just my mind drifting to this or that possibility.  I remember being surprised inside my dream to what I was seeing, mostly because of the brazenness of the attack, which happened at night.  I do not know for certain what city this was.  I saw no blood or anyone hurt.  
I simply saw most of the windows shot out, and the police under siege, at least at that moment in time.  

Whether this is a real event that will take place, or a general condition arising from this or that circumstance, I'm not sure.  The dream didn't specify many details.  The keys are the bandannas the assailants were wearing, the fact that the police station was multi story and located in a big city, and the curious brazenness of the attack itself.

I would encourage law makers to immediately readjust how money is spent to preserve and protect, beefing up units that fight violent gang activity.

There should be an immediate shift in priority if you are to head off what is coming.  The surprise was the brazenness of the attack, which suggests to me that you will be unprepared.

Edited by Raptor Witness

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I don't have a problem with this arrest. I think it's the law that you have to identify yourself. The officer made a reasonable request.

The use of deadly force is what is out of control.

The police are creating a snowball effect, where the public lose all respect, and begin to fight back, with violence. That violence then spills over onto the public, and on and on it goes, until a real war breaks out.

I dreamed of such a war, a few years ago, where the police would come under a direct attack.

Here is that curious dream:

There are some states which are "stop and identify" states some arent. Even in the ones that arent you are required to tell the officer  your name but not prove it with identification. Did you watch the video? The officer didnt finish his order to turn around before tazing the man. It was a clear example of unnecessary aggression. 

That dream certainly seems prescient 7 years later. 

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

There are some states which are "stop and identify" states some arent. Even in the ones that arent you are required to tell the officer  your name but not prove it with identification. Did you watch the video? The officer didnt finish his order to turn around before tazing the man. It was a clear example of unnecessary aggression. 

That dream certainly seems prescient 7 years later. 

I give a lot of slack to the police, before I think the 2nd Amendment might reasonably apply. The use of deadly force without restraint or due process is clearly an example in the minds of the Black Militia.

White police officers who are afraid of African American men, should not be policing them, in my opinion, but that's a policy issue, not a 2nd Amendment issue.

• Like 1

Perhaps all police officers should be black? Doubtless there still be accusations that the "system" is racist...

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

One of the BLM's reform ideas was to have police officers reflect the communities they police.  Not like Ferguson for example.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34023751

Not an altogether bad idea. However, I do believe that black officers tend to go to more affluent precincts, as those places want minority representation, and have fewer issues then the primarily black precincts. The same happens in colleges. The worse teachers, regardless of skin color, end up in the worst colleges. So establishing quotas based on community percentages is fine, to my thinking, but it will end up costing more, which the communities in question probably can not support by way of taxes.

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Not an altogether bad idea. However, I do believe that black officers tend to go to more affluent precincts, as those places want minority representation, and have fewer issues then the primarily black precincts. The same happens in colleges. The worse teachers, regardless of skin color, end up in the worst colleges. So establishing quotas based on community percentages is fine, to my thinking, but it will end up costing more, which the communities in question probably can not support by way of taxes.

So the worst cops go to black neighborhoods?  Makes sense, but in the long run it just compounds the problem.  I guess it is the same with the teachers and education, though.

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

To do that those within the community must apply for the job.

Yeah.  The BLM guys really should start applying to be police officers if they truly want to change it.  It's always easier to change things from the inside than from the outside, I have found.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

One of the BLM's reform ideas was to have police officers reflect the communities they police.  Not like Ferguson for example.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34023751

My city offered a $500 bonus to any minorities who apply and pass. Still very few takers.

• Like 1

about half of black males, or even more, have record, and felonies, so they are none  hireable as far as police goes, others who are smart enough not to be arrested, and go to college, can acheve a lot more in life than being a cop.  that leaves very few blacks available. even less willing.

when i was growing up half the kids i knew wanted to be cops,  now, cop is the last thing kids want to be, regardless of color

Edited by aztek

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So the worst cops go to black neighborhoods?  Makes sense, but in the long run it just compounds the problem.  I guess it is the same with the teachers and education, though.

Unless the cycle of linking the pay/equipment to the local taxes is broken, I'm afraid bad neighborhoods are going to always have underfunded police departments. 

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

My city offered a $500 bonus to any minorities who apply and pass. Still very few takers.

Easier to blame everyone else, and steal, live on welfare,  instead of getting a job.