Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have UFOs been monitoring nuclear sites ?

As Sky is now just regurgitating mindlessly and NOT responding properly to any of the discussion, I'm out.  I'm also disappointed that this is being allowed to happen AGAIN., as it has several times in the past.  Eg, if you are brave, try hereabouts:

and read the pages before and after...  Look familiar?  Exactly the same tactics.

Bye.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

As Sky is now just regurgitating mindlessly and NOT responding properly to any of the discussion, I'm out.  I'm also disappointed that this is being allowed to happen AGAIN., as it has several times in the past.  Eg, if you are brave, try hereabouts:

and read the pages before and after...  Look familiar?  Exactly the same tactics.

Bye.

Been through this many times before....sadly. It was the same even before the first "best evidence thread" was started......

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

You'd think that after decades of similar stories, people would have already figured out how all this is going nowhere...

• Like 1

The "grey aliens" are actually our future human descendants, they time travel to the past to watch and attempt to stop nuclear tests because in the future, a nuclear catastrophe on Earth caused planetary destruction and forced our descendants to search for a new homeworld in the Zeta Reticuli system. The "aliens" are actually us from the future!

9 minutes ago, Ashyne said:

The "grey aliens" are actually our future human descendants, they time travel to the past to watch and attempt to stop nuclear tests because in the future, a nuclear catastrophe on Earth caused planetary destruction and forced our descendants to search for a new homeworld in the Zeta Reticuli system. The "aliens" are actually us from the future!

My sarcasm meter just went off, didn't it?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

My sarcasm meter just went off, didn't it?

Thats nothing.... my BS-ometer went off too!  :lol:

9f278dc4cc53781d43879f38cf79631d.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, seeder said:

Thats nothing.... my BS-ometer went off too!  :lol:

9f278dc4cc53781d43879f38cf79631d.jpg

Well Ashyne posted either BS or sarcasm.  It can only be one or the other, right?

• Like 1

Ashyne's Power Puff Girls observations aside, why would an advanced star-faring civilization want to observe our primitive nuclear technology?

6 hours ago, Ashyne said:

They told you this right?

11 hours ago, Ashyne said:

they time travel to the past to watch and attempt to stop nuclear tests

OOPS! They missed Hiroshima I guess then....

stupid alins

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:50 PM, skyeagle409 said:

It's just beginning.

UFO Buzzed French Nuclear Power Plant Says Director

Several unidentified flying objects have been spotted over nuclear power plants in France and Belgium over the last few months, and the story has been all over European news.
According to Austrian news site ORF.at, there were 18 separate occasions UFOs were seen flying over nuclear power plants in France between early October and early November. The latest incident was announced on January 3, 2015. A nuclear power plant in Nogent-sur-Seine, southeast of Paris, reported that two security guards saw “two flying objects.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alejandro-rojas/ufo-buzzed-french-nuclear_b_6558798.html

Have you heard of this one Sky?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000647035/article/aaron-rogers-shares-wild-tale-of-ufo-sighting

On 13 July 2016 at 11:01 PM, seeder said:

OOPS! They missed Hiroshima I guess then....

stupid alins

And Bikini Atol, Woomera, Chernobyl, Long Island, Fukishima, they were mysteriously absent the day everyone thought the other side was shooting at them and it came down to two men, on the opposite sides of the world deciding to not press The Button...

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, Ashyne said:

So you're saying that's what my GGGGGGGGGGGG Grandchildren will look like? Ugly little boogers aren't they? :D

Edited by Hawkin

On 7/17/2016 at 1:39 PM, Lord Fedorable said:

And Bikini Atol, Woomera, Chernobyl, Long Island, Fukishima, they were mysteriously absent the day everyone thought the other side was shooting at them and it came down to two men, on the opposite sides of the world deciding to not press The Button...

To be fair, the President only has release authority, and (s)he needs another person of authority as well. And then it is up to the military if they actually want to use the nuclear option.

Cheers,
Badeskov