Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Think I'm being followed by a dark energy

Elaien

7 hours ago, curious nat said:

Dear Eaien,

...Don't fall into con artists...

That was the smartest thing you said there.

Yeah, that short little bit.

• Like 2

I share a similar experience to yours in the beggining of my torment by demons, things in my house disappearing than appearing in unusual places, my bookshelf ending up disorganized than mysteriously organized with nobody home, my keys removed from pocket ending up on kitchen counter causing me to be locked out of my house, seeing shadow figures at night. Than my experience with demons gets even crazier you could read my post I made of it somewhere on this forum.

I've mentioned it to you earlier that this demon is trying to get you worked up in to a frenzy with high stress and anxiety to feed off you. What I recommend you to do is to fast for a day by eating mainly vegetables and drinking water. After that period of fasting use portion control or elimination when it comes sugar content like soda, candy, also junk food due to lack of nutrients and blood foods like red meat. All these foods lower your vibration allowing these low entity demonic parasites to possess you. By fasting shows you have willpower which demons fear, they'll eventually leave you alone.

7 hours ago, Crunky said:

Can't hurt to try atleast its been working for me.

Yeah, I hang a new dead cat above my door each night and that works too.

Note: No dead cats were harmed during this post.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Crunky said:

I've mentioned it to you earlier that this demon is trying to get you worked up in to a frenzy with high stress and anxiety to feed off you.

Which is, pretty much what you're doing here right now.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Elaien said:

Fast forward a few years to the first time I moved out. I had a few friends over to celebrate moving into my new home when one of them came out with a strange look on his face. He asked why the word "No" had been spelt out in sellotape on my bathroom wall. I went in and saw it, a giant "NO", written in sellotape. It hadn't been there earlier that day. 

Either that friend or someone was messing with you.

10 hours ago, Elaien said:

Then I moved house again, and on my first night, I woke up to a black bag in my room rustling loudly back and forth by itself. I turned on the light and it was still rustling vigorously. A few months later a bottle started spinning around on the locker beside me by itself.

Umm, that's it?  With both of those events you didn't investigate????  Or if you did, the results of your enquiries weren't worth including in this request for help?  This is getting really hard to buy..

As for you dismissing the camera, that suggests you either are not genuine or you want mysterious stuff to remain unexplained.  You can easily set up a camera (even a cheap dashcam will work), and then you will only have to do anything after something happens - just let it record (make it motion activated if you like) and it will progressively replace the oldest recordings automatically and whir quietly away, keeping you safe...  Just like with a dashcam.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Umm, that's it?  With both of those events you didn't investigate????  Or if you did, the results of your enquiries weren't worth including in this request for help?  This is getting really hard to buy.

Of course I investigated. Black

bag rustling vigorously had no explanation, checked the bag of course, couldn't find anything. The bottle spinning in circles had no explanation either. There was no windows open and no one in the room but me. If you don't buy it that's fine, I'm more

interested in hearing from people

who have experienced something similar or can contribute something to help me in some way.

14 hours ago, Crunky said:

I share a similar experience to yours in the beggining of my torment by demons, things in my house disappearing than appearing in unusual places, my bookshelf ending up disorganized than mysteriously organized with nobody home, my keys removed from pocket ending up on kitchen counter causing me to be locked out of my house, seeing shadow figures at night. Than my experience with demons gets even crazier you could read my post I made of it somewhere on this forum.

I've mentioned it to you earlier that this demon is trying to get you worked up in to a frenzy with high stress and anxiety to feed off you. What I recommend you to do is to fast for a day by eating mainly vegetables and drinking water. After that period of fasting use portion control or elimination when it comes sugar content like soda, candy, also junk food due to lack of nutrients and blood foods like red meat. All these foods lower your vibration allowing these low entity demonic parasites to possess you. By fasting shows you have willpower which demons fear, they'll eventually leave you alone.

Seriously, where are you getting this information? Lowers your vibration? How in the world would sea salt and iron frying pans hold off demonic entities? This whole time it just took condiments and cooking utensils to beat back Satan's dark army?

Please stop posting this garbage which only misinforms people and reinforces the idea that demons are around them, when in actuality there could be many numerous reasons everything explained in this thread could have happened.

All you are doing is fear mongering and spreading bull crap lies and old wives tales that have no validity whatsoever.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Elaien said:

Ever since I was about 14 I've had strange things happen to me and last night something happened and I was left terrified. I don't know what to do anymore. 

When I was 14 my brother and I were making a slideshow on our computer, when the message "find me" came up on one of the slides when we played it back. We were terrified and never found an explanation. 

Did you ever go back through the slides and find the one that said "Find Me"? 

Fast forward a few years to the first time I moved out. I had a few friends over to celebrate moving into my new home when one of them came out with a strange look on his face. He asked why the word "No" had been spelt out in sellotape on my bathroom wall. I went in and saw it, a giant "NO", written in sellotape. It hadn't been there earlier that day. 

So for a few years nothing happened. Sounds like your friend was having a go at you. 

Then I moved house again, and on my first night, I woke up to a black bag in my room rustling loudly back and forth by itself. I turned on the light and it was still rustling vigorously. A few months later a bottle started spinning around on the locker beside me by itself. 

Did you open the bag to see what was inside? The bottle spinning might be due to the liquid inside of it, assuming it was on it's side when this happened.

I'm moving again now, and yesterday I viewed a room and was offered it. Last night I woke up feeling strange, mid dream. I was dreaming there was blood coming out of my mouth. As I lay there trying to get back asleep I heard a loud crash and jumped out of my skin screaming. A ceramic jar on a press in my room had flown off by itself and was smashed on the floor. I was absolutely petrified. There was no breeze or anything to have logically caused this, no explanation. 

Might have just been a case of hypnagogia. The jar might have seemed to 'fly' off the shelf due to your half conscious brain. 

I've tried lighting insense, I bought crystals, nothing seems to work. The common denominator seems to be that these things happen whenever I move house, but can happen in between too. I'm really scared at this stage. Why is this happening to me? I don't feel I can even tell anyone because when I do they look at me like I'm mad or tell me I must be imagining things, but I am most definitely not. :( 

You are probably imagining things. Not everything that happens is some spook or demons trying to rustle your jimmies. Of course the incense didn't work nor the crystals, because there was nothing there. Think about it. How would those things dispel a 'spirit or demon'. They can only get rid of mental 'demons' or 'spirits'. Imaginary monsters if you will.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Crunky said:

Try my sea salt method place sea salt along every doorway opening of the house, every corner of house including corner of closets and bathroom. Sea Salt acts like a barrier against Demons it like glass to their skin. Can't hurt to try atleast its been working for me.

Skin? well that is interesting. Maybe if someone can get hold of a bit of this demon skin they can send it off to be DNA tested.

On 7/12/2016 at 9:20 PM, Elaien said:

, I woke up to a black bag in my room rustling loudly back and forth by itself.

I hope you got up and checked to see what was inside trying to get out...like a small mouse? they can get into the smallest of holes. 

• Like 2

It sounds like angry ghosts and or demons.

Most signs point to demons though. Have you been playing with the ouija board by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, this is the OP here. Tried the advice of some of you and set up a camera for two nights, didn't record anything strange. 

Then last night I was lying in bed and suddenly felt uncomfortable, like something was there, so I decided to turn on my lamp. As I was dozing off I heard noises on the floor beside me. It was the noise of my hair dryer chord moving by itself. I was terrified but made myself look. I looked and saw it moving. I then took out my phone and recorded it, so I now have it on video. I was panicked so I called my boyfriend. His voice sounded distorted for a second and then my phone turned itself off even though I had a full battery. 

I sent it to a family group chat today and they told me the video was blinking and acting strange. Eventually, after many attempts they were able to see it. My cousin attempted to show her mam the video and told me her phone froze. I am so scared at this point and would really like some advice on what to do next. My sister advised a medium but I'm not sure. Any advice at all? Anyone who wants to see the video is welcome also. 

Just to add, I appreciate people looking at it from a skeptical viewpoint, I've done the same myself, but it's frustrating because I know what I am going through cannot logically be explained. Right now I need some advice on what I can do to make this stop. 

Edited by Elaien

Well, you haven't posted the video.. and just before asking for advice, you say "I know what I am going through cannot logically be explained"...?

Bye.

• Like 1

What is your prob

4 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Well, you haven't posted the video.. and just before asking for advice, you say "I know what I am going through cannot logically be explained"...?

Bye.

What is your problem, seriously? I mean if you don't believe what I'm saying that's fine, but why bother reply at all? 

We'd believe a bit better or at least entertain the notion if you provides something for us as evidence. That would help your case out a lot. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

We'd believe a bit better or at least entertain the notion if you provides something for us as evidence. That would help your case out a lot. 

I tried to attach the video but got this message:image.png

I can't get over the hostility I've faced on this thread when I'd only asked for advice for a problem I'm experiencing. Seriously, wow. 

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Are you really wanting help or attention?

Help would be nice. Here's the video, the chord moves in the first few seconds and again at the end. There's no underneath to my bed so there'd be nothing tugging at it from under there, like rodents or the like. 

I didn't see anything move and I would believe it more it some of the cord wasn't under the bed, since I can't see under it. I'm going on your word. Plus wires move if they've been bunched up.

• Like 1

I did not see any moving of the cord after watching twice and more closely the 2nd time. Yes Xeno is spot on about bunched up cords can move themselves I've seen it first hand with my hair straighteners. Please could you take it out from under the bed and if it happens again refilm it or any other odd things happening. Not being rude (just know from first hand) nothing to do with anything odd but bunching or twisting the cord can damage the item and cause fraying, which can cause the item to stop working or worse blow up when you use it. Would hate to hear it did something like that and harmed you or caused damage

• Like 1

OP again, thanks for your responses. I think what's odd about this video is that when I first showed people they couldn't see the chord move, but after several attempts they saw it. The oddest part for me is that my phone froze when I recorded it and turned itself off, and that when I showed family members they said the video acted strange for them too. Also, the brightness was high when I recorded the video but the visibility seems very low when I watch the video now. 

It's scary for me as this stuff has been going on for years. We have covered all the logical possibilities, but if this is something paranormal, is there anything I can do? I would appreciate some advice, I haven't been sleeping properly since it happened.