Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Think I'm being followed by a dark energy

Elaien

Ever since I was about 14 I've had strange things happen to me and last night something happened and I was left terrified. I don't know what to do anymore. 

When I was 14 my brother and I were making a slideshow on our computer, when the message "find me" came up on one of the slides when we played it back. We were terrified and never found an explanation. 

Fast forward a few years to the first time I moved out. I had a few friends over to celebrate moving into my new home when one of them came out with a strange look on his face. He asked why the word "No" had been spelt out in sellotape on my bathroom wall. I went in and saw it, a giant "NO", written in sellotape. It hadn't been there earlier that day. 

Then I moved house again, and on my first night, I woke up to a black bag in my room rustling loudly back and forth by itself. I turned on the light and it was still rustling vigorously. A few months later a bottle started spinning around on the locker beside me by itself. 

I'm moving again now, and yesterday I viewed a room and was offered it. Last night I woke up feeling strange, mid dream. I was dreaming there was blood coming out of my mouth. As I lay there trying to get back asleep I heard a loud crash and jumped out of my skin screaming. A ceramic jar on a press in my room had flown off by itself and was smashed on the floor. I was absolutely petrified. There was no breeze or anything to have logically caused this, no explanation. 

I've tried lighting insense, I bought crystals, nothing seems to work. The common denominator seems to be that these things happen whenever I move house, but can happen in between too. I'm really scared at this stage. Why is this happening to me? I don't feel I can even tell anyone because when I do they look at me like I'm mad or tell me I must be imagining things, but I am most definitely not. :( 

• Like 1

Well let's see. There are a few explanations for this, the first is a very active imagination, the second is subconscious poltergeist activity being generated by someone in the house, last one is demons because for god sake it can't be anything other than a demon. 

Set up a camera and see if you catch anything. 9 times outta 10 a haunting will vanish.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Elaien said:

Why would this make it stop?

Give it a try, it works.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, the only thing is that these things happen so few and far between that there'd probably be no point setting up a camera as it might not happen again for another 6, 7 months?

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

There are a few explanations for this, the first is a very active imagination, the second is subconscious poltergeist activity being generated by someone in the house.

When you say subconscious poltergeist activity, do you mean my own internal energy manifesting externally? 

Just now, Elaien said:

When you say subconscious poltergeist activity, do you mean my own internal energy manifesting externally? 

No. It's a pet theory of haunting. It basically says that people cause poltergeist activity. There is no evidence that would indicate they do. It is said that it might be due to built up emotions and such. I figured I'd just toss that in there. Most people who come in here with a story and ask for suggestions always assume it's 'demonic'. Thought I spice it up for a change.

The energy is most likely yours, in which case you will probably grow out of it.

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Quick  question. Has any of this ghostly stuff caused you harm?

No, never, but I'm starting to get scared after that jar smashed so violently last night. Why do you ask? 

4 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

The energy is most likely yours, in which case you will probably grow out of it.

If it turned out it was my own energy I'd be very relieved! 

Dear Eaien,

Religious belief can help you.  Have faith, pray or recite sacred verses.  Explore that and find your best fit.  Next step is to speak with a religious leader.  i strongly advise you to choose from legitimate/global religion.  Don't fall into con artists who called themselves "spiritual healers"

I chant a lot and it is helping me in dealing with interpersonal issues, which is far more painful.

Having religious support and a compassionate heart will help you to overcome these demonic energy.

4 minutes ago, Elaien said:

If it turned out it was my own energy I'd be very relieved! 

Find something that calms your mind. There is nothing to worry about. With stuff like this there are so many factors that the best things to do is let it go.

Try my sea salt method place sea salt along every doorway opening of the house, every corner of house including corner of closets and bathroom. Sea Salt acts like a barrier against Demons it like glass to their skin. Can't hurt to try atleast its been working for me.

You could also download some Christian songs on to your phone and play it occasionally in your house like it were a radio. This method can fool the demons into believing you have strong faith in a higher power and they may leave you alone because of it.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, curious nat said:

Don't fall into con artists who called themselves "spiritual healers"

Casio, Fuji, canon etc etc etc are certainly not con artists.

Set a camera up, if anything happens great, if it doesn't, record over it, no big deal 

• Like 6

If you hear knocks at night like the demons are walking through walls, ceilings and floor. I would love for you to try my iron pan method if this is happening to you, it wont cost you more than $10 at Walmart. All you do is place both hands on to iron pan while it's on the ground. This is to keep you grounded because these demons act like electrical current trying to rev up your kundalini to feed off your negative energy. This is why your seeing all these weird occurrences happening around you these demons are trying to wrap you up in a frenzy with mind games to feed off your stress, anxieties and negative emotions.

1 hour ago, Crunky said:

If you hear knocks at night like the demons are walking through walls, ceilings and floor. I would love for you to try my iron pan method if this is happening to you, it wont cost you more than $10 at Walmart. 

How do you know the sound of a knock is that of a demon walking through walls, ceiling or a floor?

If they are walking through a solid object, why are they knocking? 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Redefining Success said:

How do you know the sound of a knock is that of a demon walking through walls, ceiling or a floor?

If they are walking through a solid object, why are they knocking? 

If you really think about how much sense that doesn't make. You realize that something that is non-corporeal can not manipulate something physical. Not only this but a ghost or demon wouldn't be affected by anything physical either like salt or iron. Then if you look at banish ritual it's basically a placebo. Vanquishing mental demons. 

2 hours ago, Crunky said:

If you hear knocks at night like the demons are walking through walls, ceilings and floor. I would love for you to try my iron pan method if this is happening to you, it wont cost you more than $10 at Walmart. All you do is place both hands on to iron pan while it's on the ground. This is to keep you grounded because these demons act like electrical current trying to rev up your kundalini to feed off your negative energy. This is why your seeing all these weird occurrences happening around you these demons are trying to wrap you up in a frenzy with mind games to feed off your stress, anxieties and negative emotions.

Where are you getting your information?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Crunky said:

You could also download some Christian songs on to your phone and play it occasionally in your house like it were a radio. This method can fool the demons into believing you have strong faith in a higher power and they may leave you alone because of it.

Lol {~ thanks for that

Elaien it seems to me that some of your earlier experiences might have predisposed you to read something different into an event; something outside the practical It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, because I can understand how a creepy experience might stick. For what it's worth, I don't for a minute believe something's following you. In all likelihood everything you've experienced has a logical explanation. The message on your computer could easily have been the result of a virus or even a hijacking attempt. The tape on your mirror, a twisted practical joke. The rustling bag and broken vase could easily have been caused by a small animal like a rodent. So try not to frighten yourself unnecessarily.

• Like 1