Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EU chief says aliens worried about brexit

Farmer77

Alien conspiracy theorists from around the globe have been sent into a frenzy after European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker declared that he had “heard from the leaders of other planets” at a Brexit debate. http://anonhq.com/eu-working-aliens-leaders-planets-concerned-brexit-said-eu-chief/

Initially I assumed this was a translation issue but based on the context of the rest of his statement it doesn't come across as such. IDK about this video in particular but I imagine this is how UFO "disclosure" will come about. Not in a huge speech but in offhand comments which quietly assimilates the concept of alien life into our paradigms. 

• Like 2

Could some one not just have edited the subtitles to make it look like he said what he did?

30 minutes ago, superbsquid said:

Could some one not just have edited the subtitles to make it look like he said what he did?

Totally and I would love if one of our members could check the translation in the subtitles 

• Like 1

Finally proof that the leaders of the EU are from another planet.

• Like 1