Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Car crash photo shows spirit leaving body

OverSword

Pretty damn sad this photo gets no attention for  " watch out for motorcycles "

And used that way on the News.....

On 7/14/2016 at 1:00 PM, Redefining Success said:

The fact that a body loses 21 grams at point of death is intriguing  misleading and factless story.....

4 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

I respect people's beliefs, I was asking a question if any one has proof. It wasnt an attack.

You say that you don't know if you believe in the paranormal, yet you have a site and Twitter account with the name "paranormal table"? 

Haha sorry about the resurrection,  need to start looking at the dates. 

My site is not indicative of whether I believe or not.  I find experiences interesting nonetheless and enjoy researching and writing about them. 

I respect and understand your comment.  Didn't mean to offend you. 

I watched a television programme some years ago. It was one of these emergency services programmes where a camera crew goes along with police fire and ambulance crews and records what's happening. They were attending an extremely serious road accident on a country road in the UK. One man was critically injured but he survived, just, and made a full recovery.  At a much later date he was asked about the accident and said he remembered nothing about the actual accident but he remembered walking across the adjacent field towards a tree and looking back at the scene. He said the next thing he knew was he was back in his body in his wrecked vehicle.. Once again how can you prove this but that's what he told the interviewer and he had no reason to make this up. What he said, and the manner in which he said it, gave me no reason to doubt that what happened to him was genuine.

Edited by fran123
error
  • Like 1

More debates and make all this thing useless... Wasted time.