Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'World will end on July 29' according to

jethrofloyd

I'm willing to give this end of the earth some leeway. Most of the end of days are zap and gone in a few hours, and this is a whole pole shift and all... A world ending might start today, but I'll give it at lest till Sunday before thinking about cancelling Monday.

• Like 5

I got up this morning and all that's expected is thunderstorms. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2016 at 9:36 AM, LV-426 said:

Nope, still here...

Although I did just almost break my neck tripping over a dog bowl! :o

Bad day here too, had a flat tire. Not the end of the world but vehicle is in shop until new tire comes in and  repaired because the AAA guy accidently cut the brake lines!  I also tripped over my big dumb loveable dog when a torrential storm started. Well I still have 25  minutes until the end of the world. No vehicle for weekend to use until Monday since every business seemed to be closed today that rents vehicles. Probably closed early because owners must have heard the end was coming. LOL

On 7/29/2016 at 2:47 PM, ChaosRose said:

This is something that has actually been studied. The people involved in various cults, whether they be doomsday or about the aliens coming to get them on a spaceship...when it doesn't happen, the folks tend to double down. Most of them don't leave. They've tried to figure out why this is, and it has something to do with how much they have invested in the belief. If they have years and lots of money invested, they're more likely to believe whatever malarkey the leader is going to spew at them when it all falls through. 

Oh oh that sounds like some a political candidates too.

On 7/29/2016 at 1:02 PM, Czero 101 said:

Me waking up on July 29th....

8a52998.gif

Cz

I forget all about it being today until I came on UM, how bad it that!  

15 hours ago, Maureen_jacobs said:

August 1, still here

Thats what "TheyTM" want you to think. :ph34r:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3