Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'World will end on July 29' according to

jethrofloyd

Here we go again :rolleyes:

'World will end on July 29' according to conspiracy theorists warning of new apocalypse

Yes indeed, in just 16 days the earth’s magnetic poles will flip and an extremely angry Jesus Christ will return to force us all to watch endless re-runs of Entourage (or something equally horrible).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/world-end-july-29-according-8411169

• Like 3

Well I hope it happens while I am asleep ... because spinning in circles makes me sick.............

• Like 4

Much more concerned about tomorrow's planned day of rage here in the US. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sounds like just another day here .............. :D   If we had less un-employment many would not be able to attend ...... so give them jobs and get them off the streets.

• Like 3

Damn it, and I already bought my mother and I ticket's to the Crayfish Festival.

I was looking forward to feasting on crawdads as well.

:(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bubblykiss said:

Damn it, and I already bought my mother and I ticket's to the Crayfish Festival.

I was looking forward to feasting on crawdads as well.

:(

No use asking for a refund, but maybe if you email them the above article, they can bring it forward?

• Like 3

Good!.. I was getting a bit bored, after all it's been a while since the last time the world ended...

• Like 9

no one knows when the world will end, including Jesus, except god, and he ain't telling.

• Like 2

I figure the world ends when I do ...... or my obsessive compulsive behavior with it ... at the very least ...... maybe.........

• Like 2

Wait, isn't there a UFO hiding in the Earth's atmosphere NASA doesn't want us to know about? Coincidence? Take me, take me!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sestra151 said:

Wait, isn't there a UFO hiding in the Earth's atmosphere NASA doesn't want us to know about? Coincidence? Take me, take me!

Weren't you in that movie "Independence day ?" .........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taun said:

Good!.. I was getting a bit bored, after all it's been a while since the last time the world ended...

Oh yes I remember that well. I even have the stash of beans to remind me:

beans_1926635b.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If you're very concerned, I'd be happy to sell you some Fictional Insurance: it will pay out a million dollars in case of any made up disaster actually occurring -- 2012, racist riot claims, Y2K, Dalek invasion, et al.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

I got a denture fixative advert and the video cut off mid flow - perhaps the end is happening already?

• Like 1

"Armageddon News".

Aha.

• Like 2

"All people will go through their lives secretly waiting, wanting, and warning of the world's end."

14 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Oh yes I remember that well. I even have the stash of beans to remind me:

beans_1926635b.jpg

That particular line of Heinz beanz I have not seen here in Australia. Probably failed halal certification !:D

• Like 1

On 7/14/2016 at 3:58 PM, danielost said:

no one knows when the world will end, including Jesus, except god, and he ain't telling.

Jesus is God :)

I quit smoking about 2.5 years ago.  If anyone knows that this is really, truly going to happen.  I mean 1,000% going to happen, would you please let me know so I can go buy a few cartons of cigarettes and smoke them?

;)

" ‘The polar flip will make the stars race across the sky, and the vacuum created by the reeling of the Earth will pull the atmosphere along the ground, trying to catch up. "

I think these boys might have skipped high school physics.

• Like 8