Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mike Pence to be Trump's VP

Gromdor

Some of the things Trump wants Pence is on board with, like the border.  He voted once to require hospitals to report illegals seeking medical care and wants to end birthright citizenship.  Some of the things he voted for I didn't like, privatizing social security and he does support free trade, but I doubt I could find one candidate that I liked absolutely everything about them.  Hopefully Trump can change his mind on some of this.  I would have much rather Trump picked someone else.  He is too religious for me. I have nothing against the religious or religion unless it is being mixed with politics but he won't be president.

If you want to know his voting record here it is.

http://www.ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

It's like every time she opens her word-hole, nothing but these tremendous screeching sounds comes out.  It's not pleasant, it's not relevant and it's never the right sound need for any given moment.

She also changes her *voice* to fit a given group. Recall "I am in no ways tired". I wonder if she'll adopt a cockney accent when she visits London or an Irish brogue when she visits Dublin. She's "in no ways tired" of using condescending and patronizing speech patterns.

• Like 5

•  

• Robbie Gonzalez Design
  • Date of Publication: 07.15.16. 07.15.16
  • Time of Publication: 6:17 pm. 6:17 pm

The Ins and Outs of the New Trump-Pence Logo

~

SUrely they gotta be kidding ... right ?

trumpencelogo02.jpg

~

well at least common sense prevailed ... :lol:

July 16, 2016, 12:44 pm

Trump-Pence campaign unveils new logo

By Harper Neidig

~

36 minutes ago, third_eye said:
  •  

~

SUrely they gotta be kidding ... right ?

trumpencelogo02.jpg

~

well at least common sense prevailed ... :lol:

~

Terribly immature but I couldnt resist 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

She also changes her *voice* to fit a given group. Recall "I am in no ways tired". I wonder if she'll adopt a cockney accent when she visits London or an Irish brogue when she visits Dublin. She's "in no ways tired" of using condescending and patronizing speech patterns.

You know, in all this made-up negativity and mockrage about Pence in this thread, especially from that that aren't even from Indiana, we tend to forget that even if he were as bad as the few people make him out to be, he's still a shining paragon of virtue compared to Shrillary.  It's like comparing the sun to a tiny little brown blot of anger and spite.  Too bad other politicians aren't as "bad" as Pence is, things would be better in Washington.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 5

Oh jeez, and now Pence is getting trolled on social media because he and his family dined at Chili's rather than an upscale NY restaurant after being unveiled as Trump's running mate. Some even went so far as to call him unfit for office because of it. Wow just wow.

rdEd21p.jpg?1

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Clair said:

Oh jeez, and now Pence is getting trolled on social media because he and his family dined at Chili's rather than an upscale NY restaurant after being unveiled as Trump's running mate. Some even went so far as to call him unfit for office because of it. Wow just wow.

LOL, I have no problem at all with him eating at Chili's. I would however recommend wearing a bib like I do when I go there. :lol:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

LOL, I have no problem at all with him eating at Chili's. I would however recommend wearing a bib like I do when I go there. :lol:

He could very well have asked for one, but declined when he found out they only had bibs in pink, chartreuse, teal and magenta.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ashotep said:

Some of the things Trump wants Pence is on board with, like the border.  He voted once to require hospitals to report illegals seeking medical care and wants to end birthright citizenship.  Some of the things he voted for I didn't like, privatizing social security and he does support free trade, but I doubt I could find one candidate that I liked absolutely everything about them.  Hopefully Trump can change his mind on some of this.  I would have much rather Trump picked someone else.  He is too religious for me. I have nothing against the religious or religion unless it is being mixed with politics but he won't be president.

If you want to know his voting record here it is.

http://www.ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm

wants to end birthright citizenship

So...should your children not be citizens? Whose children shouldn't be citizens?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

wants to end birthright citizenship

So...should your children not be citizens? Whose children shouldn't be citizens?

Trump's family haven't been here for long as birthright citizens for him to be expressing that view. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Thanks for the share. Reading this article and going through his voting record it strikes me as funny how someone who claims to be so religious seems to have sold his soul, or at least his votes and support to corporations. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Thanks for the share. Reading this article and going through his voting record it strikes me as funny how someone who claims to be so religious seems to have sold his soul, or at least his votes and support to corporations. 

Meh, the same thing could be said for every Tom, Dick and Hillary in politics.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Clair said:

Meh, the same thing could be said for every Tom, Dick and Hillary in politics.

And it should be. Repeatedly and loudly and never with a "meh" . Thats how we allowed this nation to desolve into an oligarchy 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

And it should be. Repeatedly and loudly and never with a "meh" . Thats how we allowed this nation to desolve into an oligarchy 

Oh I dunno. Putting a stop to all that might be bad for their morale.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clair said:

rdEd21p.jpg?1

That's because he's a conservative in the spotlight.  The lying left will not pull any punches now in their desperation to demonize him.  And that's what it is, desperation.

I like Chili's quite a bit.  I think it's good that he and his family can just sit down at a normal place like everyone else once in a while.

• Like 3

As with Trump, the more the left attack Pence, the more the normals in this country are going to like him.  If he's got them all bunched up and whinging and lying and making complete fools of themselves, he can't be all that bad, can he?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Clair said:

rdEd21p.jpg?1

I saw this picture on my facebook, but it was because they were saying his daughter was a vampire for not having a reflection....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I saw this picture on my facebook, but it was because they were saying his daughter was a vampire for not having a reflection....

LMAO thats hilarious ...buy really , where the hell is her reflection? Is Pences head big enough it hides her? 

10 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

You know, in all this made-up negativity and mockrage about Pence in this thread, especially from that that aren't even from Indiana, we tend to forget that even if he were as bad as the few people make him out to be, he's still a shining paragon of virtue compared to Shrillary.  It's like comparing the sun to a tiny little brown blot of anger and spite.  Too bad other politicians aren't as "bad" as Pence is, things would be better in Washington.

They may not like it, but the progressives sound like the militias at times. The latter often make bogus claims about indefinite presidential terms and martial law while the former often make bogus claims about persecutions of minorities and theocratic tyrants (see fears about Pence). They constantly make the same predictions, and they have yet to come true. Like End Times preachers, their failure rates don't prevent them from continuing their losing streaks.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Clair said:

rdEd21p.jpg?1

I'm shocked. Leftist fruitcakes never resort to cheap shots and low blows. They're all caring, compassionate, loving, peaceful people who obey the Golden Rule. At least, that's what the "progressive" media claim.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

As with Trump, the more the left attack Pence, the more the normals in this country are going to like him.  If he's got them all bunched up and whinging and lying and making complete fools of themselves, he can't be all that bad, can he?

On the bright side, some of Sander's fans are whining about Clinton's success. Bernie has had a change of heart, though. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

On the bright side, some of Sander's fans are whining about Clinton's success. Bernie has had a change of heart, though. :rolleyes:

Sell-outs usually do. :)  

• Like 6

From looking at his voting record he looks like a typical conservative. Which means what I like about him(economic, immigration, guns etc) and don't (religiousness, enviormental issues, etc) are the things I typically do with conservatives. 

He did look mostly consistent with his voting record which means he is probably principled. Which is good. 

I consider myself right of center but he dosent seem too bad too me.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

On 7/17/2016 at 11:34 AM, White Unicorn said:

Trump's family haven't been here for long as birthright citizens for him to be expressing that view. 

What are you trying to spew now?