Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interested in a Reading.

normalcysharon

Hey everyone! It's been a minute since I've used this forum. I used to love browsing and getting lost in the website for hours! 

Was wanting to know if anyone out there felt like giving a reading? Love, career or life in general. 

I'm undeniable grateful if you can!

• 3 weeks later...

I did a short reading :) It was a three-card tarot draw.

Four of cups reversed - boredom, aloofness, missed opportunity. Intuitively speaking, this seems to be related to your love life--you have had several interested suitors trying to get to know you, but you're interested in none of them. The reversal of this card could indicate a blockage here--there is something keeping you from connecting with others--but more I suspect that you simply weren't interested or ready at the time, have now realized that you have lost this opportunity or opportunities and are now looking for a relationship (not necessarily with the previously interested parties).

The second card is that you have or will find someone that you are interested in. King of wands - the man you are interested in is bold and naturally charismatic; the type of individual who others are constantly drawn to. He likely is quite popular, has natural leadership skills and long-term vision for his goals. You have good taste in men!

Follow-up cards as advice indicate the reversed Ace of Pentacles - this is again a message about a lost opportunity. Be careful as the opportunities/gifts we are presented today will not necessarily be there for us tomorrow. Sometimes offers come with an expiration date; remember to plan for the future instead of always living in the present moment.

Please let me know if this was accurate or helpful for you. Good luck :)

From these tarot cards I got  thinking of your own needs,  joining an organization,  avoiding an unpleasantness,  cutting out what isn't necessary

• Like 1

Hi! and thanks for your reply.

I don't want to be negative but It doesn't really resinate with me regarding this reading you did for me. Maybe we just aren't connected enough for online. 

Thank you you for the reading, regardless!

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:55 AM, Jesus_ said:

From these tarot cards I got  thinking of your own needs,  joining an organization,  avoiding an unpleasantness,  cutting out what isn't necessary

You have always spot on with me. :)