Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This guy voiced many people’s feelings

jethrofloyd

This guy voiced many people’s feelings about Pokemon Go :D

Walk down the street and you’re guaranteed to see someone strangely moving their phone in the air as they try to find Pokemon (if they haven’t already bumped into you that is).

But if you, like many others, don’t get all the hype, you’re not alone. This guy’s just summed up how many people feel about the addictive new game.

• Like 4

I quite like it, I caught 3 Pokémon so far, and will be looking out for more.  Not going to go trespassing or anything, but sounds like this guy needs to catch up a little, after all, the Pokémon phenomenon has been alive and Kicking for 20 odd years now.

My advice to this guy, download Pokémon Go, and then catch those pesky Pokémon in your yard before the hunters do :P 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with the man. I think the trend itself I'd dumb, and I'm sure many picked it up just because it's:hip". That being said, I'm glad that at the very least people are going out and getting *some* exercise done with moderate walking :P

• Like 2