Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany axe attack on Train

seeder

Germany axe attack: Assault on train in Wuerzburg

A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say.

Three people were seriously hurt and one suffered minor injuries in the attack in Wuerzburg, police said.

Initial reports said up to 20 people had been injured but it was later revealed that at least 14 had been treated for shock.

The motive for the attack is not yet clear.

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said the attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan refugee who had been living in the nearby town of Ochsenfurt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725

• Like 3

German Government: Lone Wolf.

ISIS: We did it.

reality: ****ed if we'll ever find out.

• Like 7

Frankly Scarlet ...

• Like 3

Even if there is no direct link to these extremist lunatics...where this 17 year old was concerned.

It doesn't mean that he wasn't radicalised and / or had been a sympathiser (same thing in my book).....much like the other murderer who mowed down those innocent people in Nice.

Insert from the article below:

Some witnesses quoted by German media said they had heard him shout "Allahu akbar" ("God Is Great") during the attack.

I think ^ that pretty much says it all.

• Like 9

Seems like it was done on an impulse and poorly planned. I wouldn't expect much more from a brainwashed teenager. But it might have been possible to deradicalized him. 17 years old is quite young.  I guess we will never find out. The police did their job.

• Like 1

What the heck happens in someone's life that makes them decide taking a axe to people on a train is a good idea 

• Like 3

ISIS/Taliban were/are grooming children for jihad, so the question is not if they sneaked into Europe, but how many.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Seems like it was done on an impulse and poorly planned. I wouldn't expect much more from a brainwashed teenager. But it might have been possible to deradicalized him. 17 years old is quite young.  I guess we will never find out. The police did their job.

It MIGHT have been possible - but  - 

https://au.toluna.com/opinions/2197612/“Give-Me-A-Child-Until-He-Is-7-And-I-Will-Show-You-The

Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man ~~ Aristotle ~

This is a quote from Aristotle, often attributed to Francis Xavier, and it refers to how important early childhood influences are the the development of character.

"Apparently helpless in their mother's arms, the infant seems incapable of learning. In fact, the baby is at the most absorptive stage and totally open to external influences. From birth they learn to stand, to talk, and to think. Becoming able to stand upright, to speak, and to think are remarkable achievements in a period of three or four years. And the young child does this without benefit of formal instruction through a combination of latent ability, instinct, and, above all, imitation. Imitation is the special talent that characterizes the period up to the age of six or seven. The young child mimics everything in the environment uncritically-not only the sounds of speech, the gestures of people, but also the attitudes and values of parents and peers."

Quote from whywaldorfworks.org 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

What the heck happens in someone's life that makes them decide taking a axe to people on a train is a good idea 

something like this perhaps..?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, bee said:

something like this perhaps..?

Disgusting. No other word for it.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

Oh I expect it was just part of an Art Project - and he was just having a bad day when he attacked those people on the train - (/sarcasm) - :hmm:

A hand-painted flag of so-called Islamic State has been found in the room of an Afghan refugee accused of carrying out an axe and knife attack on a southern German train, officials say.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

They read a religious tome that is exalted by their fellows?  Seriously, if violence is not only condoned but glorified in holy writ then why not?  And for those bible lawyers, save your breath unless you want to show me a quote from Jesus himself saying to kill infidels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/teenage-afghan-refugee-attacking-german-train-passengers-possessed-islamic-state-flag/2016/07/19/90555e6c-4d4c-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_story.html

Edited by and then
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, and then said:

They read a religious tome that is exalted by their fellows?  Seriously, if violence is not only condoned but glorified in holy writ then why not?  And for those bible lawyers, save your breath unless you want to show me a quote from Jesus himself saying to kill infidels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/teenage-afghan-refugee-attacking-german-train-passengers-possessed-islamic-state-flag/2016/07/19/90555e6c-4d4c-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_story.html

The timing of all these "lone wolf" attacks sure is interesting.

Save your breath,  And Then. With each subsequent attack by an ISIS sympathizer the threads here will be the same.

One side will fight to feel the most tolerant, ignoring the obvious truths because to acknowledge these truths,  (ISIS is one side, open door immigration on the other,) is to admit you were wrong.

...and now people are dying and scared because why? Emptying North Africa in to Europe is going solve global warming?

At least the BS about "Syrian" refugees has stopped.

Edit to add--

Go ahead and disagree with my post. It doesn't matter to me because I'm safe and sound at home. With each attack and the apologetic narrative that follows, a sizeable chunk of the population moves a little further right. This is not speculation, it's happening now.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

German Government: Lone Wolf.

ISIS: We did it.

reality: ****ed if we'll ever find out.

Article said ISIS had no contact so he's a lone wolf.

If he was indoctrinated to ISIS cause early in life, contact makes no difference it was the influence to his young mind earlier. 

If any group or government sends out an assassin after training they do not have contact while mission is underway to avoid discovery. 

ISIS indoctrinated young minds, they scattered them like seeds in the rest of thee world, media and copy cat murders motives enticed them to be like ISIS. ISIS didn't have to contact them after they were sent out. Their minds are like time bombs set to go off, some do some don't but ISIS was the influence to the lone wolves, so ISIS is happy to claim them as theirs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

John 16:2

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 16:3 

And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

John 16:4 

But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

• Like 3

The Islamic State (IS) group claimed responsibility on Tuesday for an attack by an axe-wielding Afghan refugee on a train near the German city of Wuerzberg, according to its online Amaq news agency.

"The perpetrator of the stabbing attack in Germany was one of the fighters of the Islamic State," Amaq said, citing a "security source."

The attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan refugee, who had arrived as an unaccompanied minor in Germany and was staying with a foster family in the region.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160719-germany-islamic-state-group-claims-responsibility-train-attack

Ok, I really think it is time this permitting of refugee`s to the western world is going to have to stop. We can not KEEP taking chances by allowing them in. This has gone on now for too long. We have many "refugees" here from muslim countries who are bringing up their children with islamic views which include being anti west. (these include your muslims who have no intentions on murder)  but it seems the young generations are taking to the extreme islamic ideologies and they are prepared to kill. 

The west needs to remove its own veil = the veil which has blurred their visions on what is happening and how the parents are bringing up muslim children in the western world.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The Islamic State (IS) group claimed responsibility on Tuesday for an attack by an axe-wielding Afghan refugee on a train near the German city of Wuerzberg, according to its online Amaq news agency.

"The perpetrator of the stabbing attack in Germany was one of the fighters of the Islamic State," Amaq said, citing a "security source."

The attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan refugee, who had arrived as an unaccompanied minor in Germany and was staying with a foster family in the region.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160719-germany-islamic-state-group-claims-responsibility-train-attack

Ok, I really think it is time this permitting of refugee`s to the western world is going to have to stop. We can not KEEP taking chances by allowing them in. This has gone on now for too long. We have many "refugees" here from muslim countries who are bringing up their children with islamic views which include being anti west. (these include your muslims who have no intentions on murder)  but it seems the young generations are taking to the extreme islamic ideologies and they are prepared to kill. 

The west needs to remove its own veil = the veil which has blurred their visions on what is happening and how the parents are bringing up muslim children in the western world.

EDIT:

how the parents have been bringing up their children for many years.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

At least they're taking appropriate action.

The German Justice Minister Heiko Maas claims that social media sites don’t do enough to combat hate speech online and has threatened sites with further European Union (EU) regulation.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/19/german-justice-minister-harsher-action-hate-speech/

LMAO!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

At least they're taking appropriate action.

The German Justice Minister Heiko Maas claims that social media sites don’t do enough to combat hate speech online and has threatened sites with further European Union (EU) regulation.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/19/german-justice-minister-harsher-action-hate-speech/

LMAO!!!

Instead of vigilantes attacking Muslim immigrants I think it would be a more efficient use of effort to just remove by any means necessary the politicians that are paving their way.  It's become insanity at this point.

• Like 3

STABBED FOR BEING 'SCANTILY DRESSED' Girl, 8, fights for life after mum and three daughters are knifed by ‘Muslim attacker’ because of their outfits in France

AN eight-year-old girl is fighting for her life after her family, including her mother and two sisters, were stabbed in a French holiday resort for being “scantily clad”

Their attacker, known as Mohammed B, ran from the scene after the attack, which took place at the the VVF Villages Lagrand, but has since been arrested.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1468761/girl-8-fights-for-life-after-mum-and-three-daughters-are-knifed-because-of-their-outfits-in-france/

Another "lone wolf" ? jeeze that is really beginning to peeve me off.

Even more proof that islam is not working in the west......they want their own laws, ideology and rules and they are prepared to do whatever their sick religion tell their sick heads to do. The governments have put us all in danger by allowing the radical muslims to flourish in the west.

• Like 5

Your politicians are letting them in for votes in future,  combine that with brainwashed left,  sickularists and pseudo intellects, these attacks are going to increase. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

STABBED FOR BEING 'SCANTILY DRESSED' Girl, 8, fights for life after mum and three daughters are knifed by ‘Muslim attacker’ because of their outfits in France

AN eight-year-old girl is fighting for her life after her family, including her mother and two sisters, were stabbed in a French holiday resort for being “scantily clad”

Their attacker, known as Mohammed B, ran from the scene after the attack, which took place at the the VVF Villages Lagrand, but has since been arrested.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1468761/girl-8-fights-for-life-after-mum-and-three-daughters-are-knifed-because-of-their-outfits-in-france/

Another "lone wolf" ? jeeze that is really beginning to peeve me off.

Even more proof that islam is not working in the west......they want their own laws, ideology and rules and they are prepared to do whatever their sick religion tell their sick heads to do. The governments have put us all in danger by allowing the radical muslims to flourish in the west.

Just read about this. Freaking disgusting.

An 8 year old little girl was stabbed because of Islamic ideology.

Hold on, this bears repeating.

An 8 year old little girl was stabbed because of Islamic ideology

Not because America bombed a country, not because this Muslim was confused or feeling repressed, because she simply wasn't wearing what HE deemed acceptable.

Embrace the cultural diversity: you fought hard to get it.

• Like 5