Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany axe attack on Train

seeder

13 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Damn. You guys getting tired of this yet?

Clearly the understatement of the year ...

~

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Damn. You guys getting tired of this yet?

Yes, I'm very tired of people killing other people.

What was your point actually?

Terrorism Likely Guy. What the heck do you think the point was? No, you knew it. You just needed me to say it right? Do we even have to speculate the ethnicity or religious background of this suicide bomber?

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Terrorism Likely Guy. What the heck do you think the point was? No, you knew it. You just needed me to say it right? Do we even have to speculate the ethnicity or religious background of this suicide bomber?

Well the machete attack hasn't been implicated to terrorism, the Munich shooting was not implicated to terrorism. This attack is so new that no one has even discussed ethnicities, yet you raise it?

Give me a break. Let me be more precise. Crazy ass people with deep roots in the middle east, all very very likely Muslim, waging a culture war all over Europe. Why the heck should I not raise the detail of ethnicity when it's the 800 pound gorilla in the room riding on the back of the elephant in the room? So what if I'm first. It's inevitable and probably true.

• Like 1

Answer this question honestly Likely. Yes or no... Do you think that a suicide bomber in Germany in the context of today's current affairs is likely to be either white, native German with German lineage, Christian, agnostic, atheist or native to any other part of civilized Europe? Yes it is likely or No it is not likely. No need for further qualifiers.

42 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Answer this question honestly Likely. Yes or no... Do you think that a suicide bomber in Germany in the context of today's current affairs is likely to be either white, native German with German lineage, Christian, agnostic, atheist or native to any other part of civilized Europe? Yes it is likely or No it is not likely. No need for further qualifiers.

Probably, but didn't Anders Brevik surprise you?, and he's from "civilized Europe" (where ever that is).

My point is that you don't have to be Muslim to be a terrorist. If a guy in Estonia killed 5 people with an axe or a bomb today we'd never hear about it unless he "had a Muslim background".

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Probably, but didn't Anders Brevik surprise you?, and he's from "civilized Europe" (where ever that is).

My point is that you don't have to be Muslim to be a terrorist. If a guy in Estonia killed 5 people with an axe or a bomb today we'd never hear about it unless he "had a Muslim background".

Yea well that guy came a while before this mass migration and unofficial purge across Europe between homegrown and migrant Islamists began. And your last statement is false. We are hearing about it quite quickly before we know for sure who it was. I'm simply looking at patterns and going with my gut on who it may be.

Edited by F3SS

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Yea well that guy came a while before this mass migration and unofficial purge across Europe between homegrown and migrant Islamists began. 

I'm not entirely sure what you meant there but the Munich shooter was definitely inspired by Brevik and other mass killers like him, all the while never stepping foot inside a mosque while claiming he is German.

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

I'm not entirely sure what you meant there but the Munich shooter was definitely inspired by Brevik and other mass killers like him, all the while never stepping foot inside a mosque while claiming he is German.

Every now and then we have an exception but by and large most of the mass shootings, bombings, stabbings, ax wielding, machete wielding, beheadings and all the like which has happened within the last year and change can be attributed to radically inspired Islamists. Are we going to cover any new ground with this conversation? I feel like we are both just playing our given roles at this point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Are we going to cover any new ground with this conversation? I feel like we are both just playing our given roles at this point.

No, and yes, I agree.

• Like 1

Hmm... 

ANSBACH, Germany (AP) — A man was killed when an explosive device he was believed to be carrying went off near an open-air music festival in the southern German city of Ansbach, police said Monday.

Bavaria’s top security official identified the Ansbach attacker as a 27-year-old Syrian who had been denied asylum. The official also said the attacker blew himself up after being denied entry into the music festival.

• Like 2

Just to update that article:

Ansbach explosion: Bomber pledged allegiance to IS

In the previous link I posted, it also pointed out that despite being denied asylum "He had been given leave to stay temporarily given the situation in his home country and provided with accommodation in Ansbach" so he wasn't exactly being kicked out of Germany.

Again, great way to show appreciation for a country giving you shelter...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

Just to update that article:

Ansbach explosion: Bomber pledged allegiance to IS

In the previous link I posted, it also pointed out that despite being denied asylum "He had been given leave to stay temporarily given the situation in his home country and provided with accommodation in Ansbach" so he wasn't exactly being kicked out of Germany.

Again, great way to show appreciation for a country giving you shelter...

Not that one, he was about to be extradited for frivolously filing political asylum. But small little facts are not so relevant.

19 hours ago, stevewinn said:

where have i implied all Syrian refugees are machete murderers. nowhere. I simply asked, enquired what was the latest as reports are thin on the ground. i was hoping one of our German friends could inform us. aside from that you do have a bad mind Helen.

Aw, you hypocrite.

You were only enquiring. Based on nationality. National enquirer.   

When people like you tell me I have bad mind, I take that as huge compliment.

So, while you wait for the Germans, here’s the summary, by national criteria:

A Polish woman was murdered by much younger Syrian possible lover or ex-lover armed with kebab knife. They both worked in the same Turkish kebab shop. The murderer was stopped by a Turkish guy (who seems like nice, urban guy in the photos) and then arrested by policemen whose detailed ancestry and church attendance records weren’t published.

Let’s be honest, this is in the news only because the murderer is Syrian. So there really is nothing terroristic to see.  When Christians stab each other in domestic and similar disputes, it’s local semi-news.

But the bomb that went off in Ansbach is terrorism (if the b****** really had connections with SISIS) or wanna-be terrorism (if he only kept their video on his phone).

There’s the case you actually can wave with. It proves what we all already knew: that there are real or potential terrorists among immigrants.

The difference is that I think there's not many of them and they so could be caught, while it's popular to think it's all of them and they all should be disposed of. It's never all of them. I won't carry that on my conscience yet. 

• Like 2

Well, the idiots shouted at the wrong memorial... unless they wanted to thank god for the shooter was targeting Turkish, Muslim kids.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Aw, you hypocrite.

You were only enquiring. Based on nationality. National enquirer.   

When people like you tell me I have bad mind, I take that as huge compliment.

So, while you wait for the Germans, here’s the summary, by national criteria:

A Polish woman was murdered by much younger Syrian possible lover or ex-lover armed with kebab knife. They both worked in the same Turkish kebab shop. The murderer was stopped by a Turkish guy (who seems like nice, urban guy in the photos) and then arrested by policemen whose detailed ancestry and church attendance records weren’t published.

Let’s be honest, this is in the news only because the murderer is Syrian. So there really is nothing terroristic to see.  When Christians stab each other in domestic and similar disputes, it’s local semi-news.

But the bomb that went off in Ansbach is terrorism (if the b****** really had connections with SISIS) or wanna-be terrorism (if he only kept their video on his phone).

There’s the case you actually can wave with. It proves what we all already knew: that there are real or potential terrorists among immigrants.

The difference is that I think there's not many of them and they so could be caught, while it's popular to think it's all of them and they all should be disposed of. It's never all of them. I won't carry that on my conscience yet. 

There you go again on a tangent.( in your words) "lets be honest its only news because the attacker is Syrian" behave yourself, - any attack with a Machete resulting in the Death of one person and injuring two others would and should make National media, and such an attack here in the UK and most European countries regardless of religion or nationality would make more than "Local -Semi-News" as you think it should - Do you think this attack in Germany should be kept quiet, downplayed or something. you seem unhappy its made the Media.

Then we have the ISIS bomber in Ansbach, - for you to say there's not many of them, If we ignore you and listen to Europol there is anywhere between 3,000 to 5,000 terrorist in the EU (2014). (what's that number today two years on?) - many of them fighters left European countries to go and fight in Syria and who have since returned using the migrant crisis as cover to regain covert entry back into the Europe. and we've already seen it in Action i believe with the Paris bombings.

• Like 1

I have translated this from the newspaper of Reutlingen.

http://gea.de/region+reutlingen/reutlingen/taeter+in+haft+ermittlungen+wegen+mordverdacht.4917380.htm

A 21 y/o asylum seeker from Syria (1 year in Germany) had an argument with his girlfriend, a 45 y/o woman of Polish descent. During the argument the woman has been killed by a stab to the head with a 60 cm long Döner-knife.
After that the accused damaged a Citroen car and injured the 51 y/o driver at her forearm. The 41 y/o co-driver suffered a shock.
After that the young man went into a pub and hurt a 23 y/o man on his face.
After that he went to a snack bar and hammered the knife repeatedly into a wooden table.
After that he fled to the street where he ran into a BMW and flung to the ground.

The suspect has been interrogated where he told about a relationship with the victim.
During the interrogation hints about a mental conspicuousness arise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

There you go again on a tangent.( in your words) "lets be honest its only news because the attacker is Syrian" behave yourself, - any attack with a Machete resulting in the Death of one person and injuring two others would and should make National media, and such an attack here in the UK and most European countries regardless of religion or nationality would make more than "Local -Semi-News" as you think it should - Do you think this attack in Germany should be kept quiet, downplayed or something. you seem unhappy its made the Media.

Then we have the ISIS bomber in Ansbach, - for you to say there's not many of them, If we ignore you and listen to Europol there is anywhere between 3,000 to 5,000 terrorist in the EU (2014). (what's that number today two years on?) - many of them fighters left European countries to go and fight in Syria and who have since returned using the migrant crisis as cover to regain covert entry back into the Europe. and we've already seen it in Action i believe with the Paris bombings.

It's not a machete, it's kebab knife. There was another Turk few months ago, chasing the robber away with one. The article with the photo of the proud kebab defender was priceless.  

Kept quiet? I seem unhappy? Yes, I am unhappy there's pile of dead people because the full moon lured out unmedicated mental cases or whatever would be the semi-scientific explanation for this ugly synchronicity. Other than that, you're being desperate there.  

3,000-5,000 is not many. Properly stacked, they could fit in one larger swimming pool. And if Europol could estimate the number, then they probably have some idea who exactly makes that number. I guess it's more useful to let them fester, quitely observed, than to pick the known ones right away and miss the rest who didn't crawl out yet. 

15 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It's not a machete, it's kebab knife. There was another Turk few months ago, chasing the robber away with one. The article with the photo of the proud kebab defender was priceless.  

Kept quiet? I seem unhappy? Yes, I am unhappy there's pile of dead people because the full moon lured out unmedicated mental cases or whatever would be the semi-scientific explanation for this ugly synchronicity. Other than that, you're being desperate there.  

3,000-5,000 is not many. Properly stacked, they could fit in one larger swimming pool. And if Europol could estimate the number, then they probably have some idea who exactly makes that number. I guess it's more useful to let them fester, quitely observed, than to pick the known ones right away and miss the rest who didn't crawl out yet. 

3,000 to 5,000 not many, are you being serious? When you take into account the mass murder we've witnessed was caused by small numbers, individuals or a few nut cases. i think we can say a few thousand can no way be classed as not many. just one is to many.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Of course we'd know about it, you for a start wouldn't let it go and bring it up every time 'another' Muslim killed himself and those around him, for the next 20 years.

17 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

3,000 to 5,000 not many, are you being serious? When you take into account the mass murder we've witnessed was caused by small numbers, individuals or a few nut cases. i think we can say a few thousand can no way be classed as not many. just one is to many.

Just one is too many, I agree. 

But since there are few thousand, we can run around panicking and blaming, making them feel important and in control over us, doing them favour with our disagreements and paranoia. Or we can stay realistic and, if possible, efficient. Seeing terrorists everywhere is not efficient. It makes actual terrorists lost in the crowd of imaginary ones. 

• Like 2

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

Just one is too many, I agree. 

But since there are few thousand, we can run around panicking and blaming, making them feel important and in control over us, doing them favour with our disagreements and paranoia. Or we can stay realistic and, if possible, efficient. Seeing terrorists everywhere is not efficient. It makes actual terrorists lost in the crowd of imaginary ones. 

yeh... but being efficient is not politically conductive in every case....