Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Undeniable Moon Landing Hoax

dazdillinjah

One of astro sciences greatest vista's was "Earth Risng" a series of images taken from the Apollo Command modules orbiting our moon. So just remember those images 'had' to be taken via a lunar orbiting craft due to the fact our Moon is in a tidal lock with our Earth meaning one side (the near/front side) always 'Always' faces our EartH. Now as all 6 Apollo landings landed on the near/front side of the Moon how come there are no images from the lunar surface displaying our Earth which would forever be in the lunar sky and would never move as we know the near/front side of the Moon remains forever facing our Earth. Plus given enough time we would see spectacular vistas of our Earth waxing and waning ?

Oh, bad luck ! Back to the drawing board !

• Like 6

Show me more than just one thank you ..let me see proof of visual observations over at least a few (or more days) displaying Earth in the fixed position, as well as observable waxing/waning .. Im most happy to find this out & any help will be much appreciated

2 hours ago, dazdillinjah said:

One of astro sciences greatest vista's was "Earth Risng" a series of images taken from the Apollo Command modules orbiting our moon. So just remember those images 'had' to be taken via a lunar orbiting craft due to the fact our Moon is in a tidal lock with our Earth meaning one side (the near/front side) always 'Always' faces our EartH. Now as all 6 Apollo landings landed on the near/front side of the Moon how come there are no images from the lunar surface displaying our Earth which would forever be in the lunar sky and would never move as we know the near/front side of the Moon remains forever facing our Earth. Plus given enough time we would see spectacular vistas of our Earth waxing and waning ?

Do you really think they would have been clever enough to put together a hoax that was perfect in every way, even down to building a functioning rocket, only to screw up on not putting the earth in the sky?

• Like 9

It seems counterproductive to post modern photoshopped pictures rather than genuine Apollo images if you're trying to refute a hoax claim.  So far we've had only one genuine one in this thread.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dazdillinjah said:

Show me more than just one thank you ..let me see proof of visual observations over at least a few (or more days) displaying Earth in the fixed position, as well as observable waxing/waning .. Im most happy to find this out & any help will be much appreciated

There is already another thread concerning the 'doubters' of the moon landings. Even so - I rather like these images.

153534main_image_feature_623_ys_full.jpg

On Aug. 23, 1966, the world received its first view of Earth taken by a spacecraft from the vicinity of the Moon. The photo was transmitted to Earth by the Lunar Orbiter I and received at the NASA tracking station at Robledo De Chavela near Madrid, Spain. The image was taken during the spacecraft's 16th orbit.

Image credit: NASA 

363737main_pg124_as17_152_23274_full.jpg

The crescent Earth rises above the lunar horizon in this spectacular photograph taken from the Apollo 17 spacecraft in lunar orbit during final lunar landing mission in the Apollo program.

Image Credit: NASA

• Like 7

Spectacular pic that one.

17 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Do you really think they would have been clever enough to put together a hoax that was perfect in every way, even down to building a functioning rocket, only to screw up on not putting the earth in the sky?

That's what's fascinating about conspiracy theories -- they depend on an impossible balance of being secret to everyone in the world, while simultaneously available to any half-wit with an internet connection.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 8

So, this was a short thread.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, dazdillinjah said:

how come there are no images from the lunar surface displaying our Earth which would forever be in the lunar sky and would never move as we know the near/front side of the Moon remains forever facing our Earth. Plus given enough time we would see spectacular vistas of our Earth waxing and waning ?

19 hours ago, Hugh said:

wall40_A17eva3_earth.jpg

19 hours ago, dazdillinjah said:

Did you have help moving those goal posts, or did you do that all by your lonesome..?

Also... learn how the Moon's orbit works.

Cz

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

That's what's fascinating about conspiracy theories -- they depend on an impossible balance of being secret to everyone in the world, while simultaneously available to any half-wit with an internet connection.

--Jaylemurph

I know - its like the "waving flag" arguments. They spend years planning the hoax out, and then when it comes to taking the photos some numpty leaves a window open and no one notices

• Like 7

It seems that the Moon hoaxers are running out of arguments meanwhile.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, toast said:

It seems that the Moon hoaxers are running out of arguments meanwhile.

"Meanwhile"?

The subject became comatose after "the Truth behind the moon landings" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425571

It died and was buried after the mythbusters looked at it.  http://www.clavius.org/mythbusters.html

Then it turned into outright trolling when turbonium came up with his idea that it was predicted by Nostradamus

• Like 2

Egads... you've mentioned He Who Must Not Be Named's name.... :o

Cz

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Czero 101 said:

Egads... you've mentioned He Who Must Not Be Named's name.... :o

Cz

Wait, wasn't that our favourite antipodean?

• Like 1

On 20/07/2016 at 1:17 PM, Czero 101 said:

Did you have help moving those goal posts, or did you do that all by your lonesome..?

Also... learn how the Moon's orbit works.

Cz

I can't help wonder if the OP will even come back and reply. Looks like he's fled - and has left this thread hanging ?

• Like 3

He's probably gone back to reading RT for more inspiration.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:16 AM, Astra. said:

There is already another thread concerning the 'doubters' of the moon landings. Even so - I rather like these images.

153534main_image_feature_623_ys_full.jpg

On Aug. 23, 1966, the world received its first view of Earth taken by a spacecraft from the vicinity of the Moon. The photo was transmitted to Earth by the Lunar Orbiter I and received at the NASA tracking station at Robledo De Chavela near Madrid, Spain. The image was taken during the spacecraft's 16th orbit.

Image credit: NASA 

363737main_pg124_as17_152_23274_full.jpg

The crescent Earth rises above the lunar horizon in this spectacular photograph taken from the Apollo 17 spacecraft in lunar orbit during final lunar landing mission in the Apollo program.

Image Credit: NASA

"Oh, we pray for one last landing, on the globe that gave us birth. Let me rest my eyes on fleecy skies and the cool green hills of Earth."  Robert Heinlein.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

"Oh, we pray for one last landing, on the globe that gave us birth. Let me rest my eyes on fleecy skies and the cool green hills of Earth."  Robert Heinlein.

Thank you Hammer for sharing such beautiful words ...download_2.png

• Like 1

I quote Dazdillinjah from here, in September 2015:

Ive always been a complete believer in the Apollo program including the Moon landings ..at one point (perhaps this thread) I was only being completely honest with my disturbance regarding a comment Gene Cernan made (in the NASA Apollo 17 video) ..and yet I have had my disturbance appeased, and that has been due thanks to your & other members here, who were able to answer me quite specifically, for which I Thank You

... don't you hate folks with good memories, daz? :D

Now, suddenly, there has been a complete turnaround... - so, Daz, before I and others elaborate even further on just how absolutely and completely misguided this ridiculous claim of hoaxery is, I think the onus is on you to describe EXACTLY where you got this new bit of silliness from and how you thought it through or investigated it (if at all).  Because frankly, I'm flabbergasted at what you said back then, versus your new 'undeniable' claim...

And I 100% deny that 'undeniability' and will be happy to back it up to the hilt.....

PS - can those who post images, please verify that they are not some idiotic artistic creation that has been made up by some eager photoshopper.  You are NOT helping, other than to reveal lack of knowledge of the topic.  It is quite easy to source images from the proper source, eg the Apollo archives.

• Like 7