Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mike Pence optical illusion surfaces online

UM-Bot

Well, either (a) she's a vampire; or (b) she's concealed by the angle of his head. And considering the size of most politicians' heads, I 'm going with the latter.

• Like 9

You can see a sliver of her hair in the reflection - just behind ol' big head himself...

• Like 1

Mr. Pence is to bulky to have his daughter be shown in the mirror. Like if I stood next to my dad and he was covering most of my body.

Women are invisible to Pence anyway so the metaphor is perfect.

• Like 5

#4 .. Attempt #3.. 

I see different "illusion" Where is the little boy in the Red shirt?? He is in the mirror.. NOT at the table! Parallel universal collage? Hiccup in the Matrix! Ah.. Yessss. Trying to post here is even MORE strange!

2 hours ago, MaDDer_Than_The_HaTTer said:

#4 .. Attempt #3.. 

I see different "illusion" Where is the little boy in the Red shirt?? He is in the mirror.. NOT at the table! Parallel universal collage? Hiccup in the Matrix! Ah.. Yessss. Trying to post here is even MORE strange!

Of course you are not gonna see the boy because he is the one taking the picture.:huh:    In the reflection you can see the people looking in the kids direction.

8 hours ago, Calibeliever said:

Women are invisible to Pence anyway so the metaphor is perfect.

And your proof to back up that claim is what exactly?

Well no you can actually see her hair behind his head in the reflection so my guess would be those ' eagle eyed internet users' are on crack or possibly not so eagle eyed

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MaDDer_Than_The_HaTTer said:

#4 .. Attempt #3.. 

No, the one taking the picture is just behind the woman (presumably mrs. Pence)'s head on the left. The boy is out of shot behind the camera.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ryu said:

Of course you are not gonna see the boy because he is the one taking the picture.:huh:    In the reflection you can see the people looking in the kids direction.

Even on my little cell phone here, I can see.. That is not the case. *sigh* <_< my first interaction on this site, begins with me having to explain myself already.. Sheesh.. So be it.

Here is a close up shot of the kid in the red, the one your perception has for some reason, tricked you into believing took the picture. *NOTE the eye height LEVEL of the woman on the LEFT.  As you see.. (Zoom in on the kid/person in red) For him to be the photographer.. You would SEE the camera. As the eye gaze of the woman is CLEARLY HIGHER than the person in red's HEAD is. He would have had to raise his camera or phone up high to capture the eye gaze level this pic was taken at. Almost would've even been closer if he were to STAND. His head is dropped. Downward. Compare the angle of his head and face to the woman who's gaze level is set MUCH higher. Even in a picture.. With a mirror, Depth Perception is contextually within reasonable application with my theory.  Try again. :sleepy:

Screenshot_2016-07-20-00-31-25-1.png

Edited by MaDDer_Than_The_HaTTer
Couldn't add my image for some reason the first 3 tries..

There isn't a mirror there instead the seating area is divided into compartments. Also there are 4 drinks glasses on the table so I suspect the other man in the white shirt is a twin. As for the other woman she's just another customer with a similar hairstyle

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And your proof to back up that claim is what exactly?

I think his record speaks for itself.

5 hours ago, cyclopes500 said:

There isn't a mirror there instead the seating area is divided into compartments. Also there are 4 drinks glasses on the table so I suspect the other man in the white shirt is a twin. As for the other woman she's just another customer with a similar hairstyle

I think it's probably a simpler explanation that there is a mirror. Note how Mike's 'twin' is looking at just the same angle away as he's looking towards us. 

Was it really necessary to post this?  There must be some better mysteries to dig up.

• Like 1

It's good publicity for Mike Pence though. Now at least a few dozen more people have heard of him.

I'm sure that wouldn't have been why this lame 'mystery' was publicized in the first place .... :innocent:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Calibeliever said:

I think his record speaks for itself.

It doesn't, actually,

So your claims are just bigoted, unprecedented made-up-on-the-spot tripe then.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

54 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

It doesn't, actually,

So your claims are just bigoted, unprecedented made-up-on-the-spot tripe then.

LOL - didn't know you were so sensitive. It was just a quip. Are you related to him or something? That's a lot of butt-hurt you're nursing friend.

But seriously google "Mike Pence Women's issues" and scan the page. This guy's picture is in the dictionary under misogynist. You saying he isn't doesn't change the facts. Sorry.

I'm no bigot, but it was made-up-on-the-spot tripe. Pretty good I thought :)

23 minutes ago, Calibeliever said:

LOL - didn't know you were so sensitive. It was just a quip. Are you related to him or something? That's a lot of butt-hurt you're nursing friend.

But seriously google "Mike Pence Women's issues" and scan the page. This guy's picture is in the dictionary under misogynist. You saying he isn't doesn't change the facts. Sorry.

I'm no bigot, but it was made-up-on-the-spot tripe. Pretty good I thought :)

It's not bigotry to point out bigotry. I don't think Thorvir is aware of that. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiL_vz93ILOAhWEKiYKHc1jBtcQqQIIHzAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcollege.usatoday.com%2F2016%2F07%2F19%2Fmike-pence-mulan-women-military%2F&usg=AFQjCNH3N2p3AK7aOE2oxDsb2dLUAnYXvA&sig2=cUVdXaHeM2DRPzchSpUKyg

Pence certainly isn't winning over any women for Trump. 

6 hours ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

It's good publicity for Mike Pence though. Now at least a few dozen more people have heard of him.

I'm sure that wouldn't have been why this lame 'mystery' was publicized in the first place .... :innocent:

:lol:LMAO!! I know right!? And don't forget to mention Chili's "Family Resturant"! Might even get a free meal! I mean.. Errrhem.. I mean Chili's is not just a bar and grill, it's a great place for a moral family to have a meal! Yea.. LOL