Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Demonic Future (Story)

Crunky

There's a war going on outside and this war isn't being televised. As
God has a plan for each and everyone of our lives so does Satan the Devil. Yep Satan has a plan for each and everyone of us working like clockwork to set us up. He knows the lie you told just like God does, he knows the lust you have for someone so does God, he knows your cravings, desires, ambitions, goals so does God.

The minute you slip and stumble their goes Satan seeking to devour
you, he see's a man down on his luck as an alcoholic what does Satan
do he changes the aroma of the air in to an alcoholic odor since he's
the prince of the air keeping this man hooked into a cycle of self
destruction. This is a spiritual war people and its not going to be
aliens coming from the sky or zombies like they would have you to
believe. Where at war with Demons, Flat out Demons.

There are many different terms for demons some call them evil spirits,
shadow people, shapeshifters and jinns. These demons are the sons and daughters of the fallen ones, the fallen angels who mated with humans and were forbidden to do so. These demons were evil, wicked cannibals that loved war and mixed DNA between human and animals creating abominations, so God flooded the Earth that's how these demons became disembodied spirits that walk amongst us to this very day. Unlike you and me after death we have a another place to dwell but for these demons after death they remain on earth and roam as spirits until the coming judgment from God. They don't know the day or time of the coming of God, so they stay at work stirring up trouble amongst us but soon there time will run out.

They control our Government, our Media, our Banks and Hollywood. They control elite members in society from the Pope all the way down to the Police, Judges and Churches. Demons demand the elite members of society to perform rituals and human sacrifices. That's why where always at war to appease these demons, wartime is also a feeding frenzy for Demons which are blood sucking energy vampires. They lust after death and violence perpetrated on humans out of jealousy and hatred.

It's written about in your good books that Demons walk about thirsty
and hungry, so how would they satisfy their thirst and hunger is
through you and me a living human body. Just like you and I Demons
thirst for many different reasons, some may thirst for alcohol so they
would need a throat to drink alcohol so they possess one who's a heavy
drinker. Some crave sugar and sweets so they possess one who's a heavy sugar eater. Some Demons need sexual organs to perform the act of sex so they possess those performing the act of intimacy.

To be continued.........................................

• Like 1

The only way Demons can posses a person is when their vibrations are low, a high vibrational person would literally burn these demons up. For example what happens when you put bad fuel in a car, it wont run as good. Well the same thing happens when you put bad food and information in your body. Foods like meat, sugar, dairy all lower your vibrations. Watching TV programs that promote fear, death and violence all lower your vibrations. The TV is the biggest weapon for demons it is in every home in America. Not only that but demons use your TV as a portal while your under a trance watching football, perfect timing for
these demons to enter your home through your TV and start manipulating your thoughts. You don't have to believe me but its the truth.

After this you go to work the very next day with your mind racing and
thinking everyone is gossiping about you. You see this is how they get you, then you come home from a long days of work, you turn on the TV what's the first thing you watch is the news and all you see is the
media promoting death, violence and fear. So and so got killed on
block ave, so and so got killed on main street, where waging war with
Iraq today Iran the next, Protest over here and Riots over there,
Police killing today. See this is how they keep you at a low vibration
with all these distractions.

I'll let you in on a little secret alot of what you see reported by
the media are fictional events. Perpetrated by demon entities that can manifest in our realm taking on human form just to push their agenda. If your still asleep and haven't woken up yet ask yourself this why are they dropping chemtrails full of aluminum and barium over our heads. Why are they putting high fructose corn syrup in our food, which if you look up what it is it's rat poison. Why are they putting fluoride in our water that cause dementia, alzheimers and calcifies your pineal gland. Why are they putting artificial flavors and
sweeteners like msg in our foods which are all poisons. Why is
Monsanto selling us GMO seedless fruits that are fake with no
nutrients.

You see everything your good books told you would happen is happening. This is all by design if you look at you low income communities for example you would see there's no fresh produce in the community but you have liquor stores, corner stores and fast food joints on every corner by design. So these areas become high crime rate areas, so then private companies and investors move in by building new prisons. Locking these people up, once locked up they could feed these people whatever crap they want. If you notice something most of these people that come out of prison are never the same person prior to entering prison. They've been institutionalized to the point they come out walking the streets talking to themselves demon possessed and re-entering the prison system committing worse crimes.

In the not so distant future many people will become RFID chips not
implanted but actually become the RFID chip. It will all be from what
you eat, the government will do everything in their power to limit
natural food production including seeds to grow fresh produce. In its
place will be Monsanto specialized food that were created in
laboratories with no nutrients. So how do you become the RFID chip,
easy when toxins and parasites accumulate in the body you'll
eventually clog up your pores and colon leaving no where for these
toxins to be released from your body. From there you become a walking vessel to demonic spirits to enter and posses you at will. Not only that but the government, the police, your job can track your every
move and every thought on their CPU systems. They could then send WiFi and satellite signals to your brain to manipulate what you hear and see.

This is the reason why they are dumping aluminum on our heads,
aluminum is used in deodorant to prevent you from sweating. In the
future when the government implements thought laws you'll know this went into full affect. The RFID chip makes you a product of the demon network sort of like Facebook.

Satan and his demons are working like clockwork to trap as much souls
as they can on earth. Those with low vibration will be stuck into this
3D realm reincarnating over and over in Satan's kingdom where he sits watching from the darkside of the moon. He'll come from the sky
appearing as an angel of light bearing gifts to heal the blind, the
sick and those missing limbs using nano technology from aborted
babies. From there he'll have people believing he's God and that he could get them to this new world.

They would then have to agree to plug themselves into machines. Life
will be so chaotic and miserable that this would seem to be a perfect
alternate. For those who willingly accept to plug themselves in
machines their souls will be dammed for eternity. Satan will be able to control their thoughts and actions destroying their free will. This is what you call transhumanism an age of cyborgs and machines.

Satan is acting fast now poisoning the food, the air and the animals.
He knows his time is running out and he see's a perfect opportunity
with this me generation. This generation were raised on fancy new technology and gadgets they have learned to trust and rely on
technology. Satan believes he can capture many souls by collapsing the economy, creating wars, jacking up oil prices so people can't travel,
feeding the people GMO foods. This me generation will cry for change and here comes Satan with the resolution, cause and effect. He'll tell the people plug yourself in these machines you'll be free from pain, you'll be free from fear, you'll be free from stress and you won't
have to suffer no more. Many will accept not knowing the dire
consequence of losing their souls in the process. This is why I come
here as a messenger to wake you up, only a few will get this message
many won't be prepared, many will be deceived. Take head to the
warnings and raise your vibrations.

• Like 1

You clearly have a very active imagination have you ever thought of writing a book?

• Like 2

Wow devil and demons want to devour me?
I don't tastey very good as i am a monsterious looking wizard myself.

2nd of all good luck with them being thirsty. If they get out of line they go into my Evil Jar!

where i shall make them my servants..and bend them to my will.

The Elite and you shall all bow to me once the Triforce is mine! Any who oppose go into my Evil jar!

PS: I love beer. I might be possesed by the Beer Demon.. oh goody gum drops!

Behave or it's to the evil Jar with you! I am the most powerful in the Universe!

mu aha aha ha ha ha!

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 2

With a bit of cleverness you could always trap them in a spirit jar. Just lock it up when your done. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

With a bit of cleverness you could always trap them in a spirit jar. Just lock it up when your done. 

Yes they will go into spirit Jar if they try to devour me. lol

• Like 2

Just now, LostSouls7 said:

Yes they will go into spirit Jar if they try to devour me. lol

Then you can send them to me so I can devour them. Demon souls are a bit spicy but they have a battery life of maybe 300 years a piece. :devil:

• Like 2

Behold my true form!  a demonic wizard in appearance.

You claim i have a demonic future When it's the Wizard who summons, binds, and controls the demons!
If they ever tried to even take a bite out of me.. it's to the Evil Jar with them!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then you can send them to me so I can devour them. Demon souls are a bit spicy but they have a battery life of maybe 300 years a piece. :devil:

Yes you did say you were hungry for souls! I will send them to you, then you can eat them.

• Like 2

I do agree with raising your energy vibes..

however Monsanto is getting sued and is already banned in many countries. So there goes the GMO plan by satan.

People are breaking their smart phones in protest already observe ! Do you realize many people still run Windows 2000 ?

If you want to know the real power real or listen to The Master Key on youtube

I have to point this out with your "demons crave sugar" wouldn't that mean most children should be running around possessed by demons at Easter, Halloween, birthdays and Christmas? Some Demons need sexual organs to perform the act of sex so they possess those performing the act of intimacy I'm 99.9% sure when being intimate with someone you would notice if they suddenly changed from human to other (especially if you've been with that person for a while), I would notice if something changed with my partner.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Yes you did say you were hungry for souls! I will send them to you, then you can eat them.

d95149e6414d068b08fd83584dd2b18ac8a7a954

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I have to point this out with your "demons crave sugar" wouldn't that mean most children should be running around possessed by demons at Easter, Halloween, birthdays and Christmas? Some Demons need sexual organs to perform the act of sex so they possess those performing the act of intimacy I'm 99.9% sure when being intimate with someone you would notice if they suddenly changed from human to other (especially if you've been with that person for a while), I would notice if something changed with my partner.

If demons crave sugar.. then maybe all these children high on sugar chasing Pokemon are really little demons!

I knew it!

• Like 1

But what about the adults playing it lol. My sugar high is boring it's yay clean everything lol. Lol I guess they crave sweeteners?

Edited by Ruby04
  • Like 1

Since this appears to be a fictional writing and not an actual experience, I'm moving this to the writers section.

Rashore, moderating team

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Crunky said:

Satan is acting fast now poisoning the food, the air and the animals.

You forgot the water. 

Well, you're close. I think that's just Exxon-Mobil, Monsanto and the Koch Brothers, though.

Who needs demons when those guys are still kicking? 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

You know...in some ways, you're not actually that far from the truth. 

A lot of people who have a considerable amount of power are poisoning and trashing everything, and they do tend to spew Ayn Rand and Nietzsche ideology. If you ever actually take a look at the Satanic Bible, it's just a rehashing of those ideologies in a pretty black package. 

Edited by ChaosRose

8 hours ago, rashore said:

Since this appears to be a fictional writing and not an actual experience, I'm moving this to the writers section.

Rashore, moderating team

You choice was very wise!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

You forgot the water. 

Well, you're close. I think that's just Exxon-Mobil, Monsanto and the Koch Brothers, though.

Who needs demons when those guys are still kicking? 

I blame the Rothchilds for everything. Even if I did something that caused something bad in my own life.

It's always the Illuminati. I hit my toe on the couch? Yup it's their fault! everything is...

Same thing when they didn't put enough sauce on my Big MAC. but i would not expect much from Satan's burgers!

Edited by LostSouls7

6 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

I blame the Rothchilds for everything. Even if I did something that caused something bad in my own life.

It's always the Illuminati. I hit my toe on the couch? Yup it's their fault! everything is...

Same thing when they didn't put enough sauce on my Big MAC. but i would not expect much from Satan's burgers!

Not enough sauce on your Big Mac??? Oh my goodness. What's the sense of eating something that's gonna kill ya if it doesn't taste good? 

But yeah, I'm with you on the Illuminutti.

• Like 1

Yes if they wanna get me with Satan's burgers at least make them taste great lol

• Like 1