Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Limitation

markdohle

Limitation

I am not a teacher, so when I seek to explain my faith, I do so as far as possible in a gentle manner. I am aware of my limitations. I believe that we all plant seeds in the souls of everyone we meet. These seeds mature either bearing good fruit or bad. We either help others on the way, or hinder them in their pilgrimage through life. So to abide in Christ Jesus, means for me to face that which is within me that imprisons me from the freedom of this true abiding in God’s all embracing love and hinders me in sharing it with others.

I do find it interesting that some people, no matter their belief or lack of, think that being condescending our rude will get them a hearing.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The hinderance is the sin nature in all of us.

The best way to explain our faith in god is with our personal testamony of how God worked through us and changed our prospectives.....

• Like 1

On 7/30/2016 at 3:15 AM, tbohana said:

The hinderance is the sin nature in all of us.

The best way to explain our faith in god is with our personal testamony of how God worked through us and changed our prospectives.....

I agree, talk without the personal experience comes out flat.

Peace
mark