Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God might not want a woman to be president

questionmark

I wouldn't be surprised if you could dig up some similar comment from Pence. He believes mothers harm their children by working outside the home. 

• Like 2

On 7/20/2016 at 0:51 PM, Forever Cursed said:

How do we know that God isn't a women and that the scribes simply assumed God was male ? 

More likely both! 

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you could dig up some similar comment from Pence. He believes mothers harm their children by working outside the home. 

What about the Mr. Moms or other men who stay at home while wife works because she can earn more money? Just like women their social security earnings are less.

Clinton people at platform committee wanted it written as a woman issue since majority are women. Sanders people included language that included all people, female, male and gay couples.

• Like 1

Chaos: 

Oh boy! :unsure:  :blink:  

I have been searching on him, and I have come across his comments and voting records against women and others. :no: 

Makes me wonder how he feels about women who stay single and childless. 

• Like 1