Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindy Chamberlain cannot forgive ex husband

Ozfactor

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/michael-chamberlain-i-wouldnt-wish-my-life-on-anyone/news-story/82a87b82cd58fdfc971467b6276aab79

Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton revealed on Monday it wasn’t the NT Police, media, general public or the jury that convicted her that she had to fight hardest to forgive.

“It’s my ex-husband,” she told news.com.au at a National Christian Conference in Sydney.

Lindy wouldn’t specify what it was she felt she had to forgive Michael for when pressed for further information. “That’s private,” she said.

Lindy told the audience she had fought not to “get stuck on bitterness and resentment”.

“If you’re holding the anger … you’re not hurting them at all. They’re succeeding well beyond their wildest dreams. It’s you that’s dying,” she said.

I was 12 when this happened , it was all everyone talked about but I never thought she was guilty and I always find her inspiring when I read what she has to say . she is a tough cookie x

on a side note, I wonder why America gets its own forum but Australia is lumped in the forum 'rest of the world' .. we need to start a petition so Australia can proudly stand on its own in the forums :) lol x

• Like 2

The way she continues to leave things open, like this, just makes her look suspicious, you do not give out half a claim, it leaves the other half open to interpretation. 

If we have enough traffic, I am sure Saru would consider your request for our own forum. Keep it up, you can be the "Still Waters" of the Australian Forum. Good luck with it. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I was at Uluru 6 weeks before the Chamberlains and I had no doubt that her account was true.  She was a victim of idiot media, the NT government then promoting tourism with an "Outback Billy" campaign and near criminally incompetent forensics in Australia using antibodies to fetal blood which were known to be faulty.  It was also extremely suspicious that the so-called blood specimens were never kept and almost hilarious when what was claimed to be blood was sprayed on sound insulation used in all Holden Toranas.  

The British "expert" who claimed that part of the baby's clothing had been cut by scissors or a knife and not a dingo's teeth was later found to have lied in a case that falsely imprisoned some IRA suspects.  

• 4 months later...

Michael Chamberlain has died, aged 72. I'm tipping the first half of his life was better than the second.

On 20 August 2016 at 10:21 PM, Codenwarra said:

I was at Uluru 6 weeks before the Chamberlains and I had no doubt that her account was true.  She was a victim of idiot media, the NT government then promoting tourism with an "Outback Billy" campaign and near criminally incompetent forensics in Australia using antibodies to fetal blood which were known to be faulty.  It was also extremely suspicious that the so-called blood specimens were never kept and almost hilarious when what was claimed to be blood was sprayed on sound insulation used in all Holden Toranas.  

The British "expert" who claimed that part of the baby's clothing had been cut by scissors or a knife and not a dingo's teeth was later found to have lied in a case that falsely imprisoned some IRA suspects.  

Those two were there own worst enemies. Both were and are creepy and secretive. The public convicted them cause sure as hell there wasn't enough evidence too.  

• Like 1

I even heard one idiot the other day, when told Chamberlain had died, ask whether a dingo got him. How amusing. :td: It beggars belief really, that many people in those days doubted a dingo might snatch a baby. They are a threat to anyone. I was speaking recently to someone who was at Fraser Island, when a resort worker was attacked while out on the beach for an evening jog. Only a vehicle happening along saved the day. I'm told the bites that bloke suffered were all over his body, he could easily have died.

• Like 1

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 8:05 PM, Habitat said:

I even heard one idiot the other day, when told Chamberlain had died, ask whether a dingo got him. How amusing. :td: ...

Too soon?

• Like 1

I was very young at the time..........and DNA testing at best could same animal or human.........they only found the jumpsuit the baby was wearing because a man commited suicide of the rock and when they found his body the baby suit was close by.............dingoes use to annoy people for many years.....they kill many children up north.....they seem to have it more under control now though...........and dam it.......we are intelligent people that do deserve our own forum......although i must say.....after reading what most people say........every country has it's thorns.....    :)