Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump conspiracy

Ozfactor

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/20/12235380/trump-kasich-most-powerful-vp

Donald Trump doesn’t want to be president — or at least, he doesn’t want the responsibility.

That’s the way things look after the New York Times reported Wednesday that Donald Trump Jr. offered Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) the opportunity to be "the most powerful vice president in history" back in May.

According to a Kasich adviser who spoke with the Times, the younger Trump said that Kasich would be in charge of both domestic and foreign policy. And what would Donald Sr. be in charge of? "Making America great again."

People have long debated Trump’s rationale for running for president. Some think it’s a way for him to prove the "haters and losers" wrong. Some think he’s power-hungry. His supporters believe he genuinely wants to lead the country in a new direction. But whether he’s willing to do the actual work if the job becomes his is the real question.

I don't really think he's 'power-hungry'.  I think he is completely ego driven.  It's more about him winning that having real control.

• Like 6

But whether he’s willing to do the actual work if the job becomes his is the real question.

Yeah! - and that's what we say about all newly elected leaders. At the end of the day - time always tells.....as far as 'putting their damn money where there mouth is'

Edited by Astra.

1 hour ago, supervike said:

I don't really think he's 'power-hungry'.  I think he is completely ego driven.  It's more about him winning that having real control.

I agree - but atm I feel he is 'power hungry' (like most in politics are) I think 'power' falls under the same umbrella as what a huge ego is all about. It basically boils down to seeing if they really have what it takes during their term / and or terms in office.

Apart from all the promises they spew out so as to get elected........in the end - action always speaks louder than words.

I believe he does genuinely want to make America great again, however misguided that may be. Being a CEO doesn't mean you can't be patriotic. The Don is just feeling the heat of the Oval Office as he inches closer. Remember, the vast majority of Presidency started out as lawyers developing tough skin in the courtroom.

Just ran across this conspiracy about Trump and Putin:

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Russia is working to get Trump elected:

‘Guccifer 2.0’ Is Likely a Russian Government Attempt To Cover Up Their Own Hack

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/guccifer-20-is-likely-a-russian-government-attempt-to-cover-up-their-own-hack

Edited by Slate