Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow People and other beings

AngelinaG

I have been seeing the same shadow being every night and sometimes during the day. I assume it is a he and he appears to be taller than the door frame. He is wearing a cloak with a hood. I am wondering if there are people out the seeing the same thing or something similar to me. He doesn't move, he just stays in the same spot. Used to, I could only see him in my peripheral vision and when I looked towards him he disappeared into what seemed to be just a black mist/fog. Now, I see him at the corner of my eye and can sometimes look directly at him without him disappearing. I am currently 13 and I started seeing him when my mom got joint custody with my biological dad. But even before that, when I was 11, or younger I don't really remember, I thought I had been seeing something. Then I just shrugged it off and thought it was my imagination because I was REALLY paranoid. I still am really paranoid and it has gotten worse, plus I have become depressed. I have come to multiple conclusions on why it is following me and around me one being that it is lonely or thinks I am lonely, which is true. He hasn't tried to speak to me or make any contact at all. If someone could help me figure this out I'd be really grateful. 

Edited by AngelinaG
  • Like 2

Seeing shadows around is usually nothing paranormal. Or in most of cases not. It is a message we need to hear and it is totally psychological or brain that is protecting it self with creating something "paranormal". Real question is with what are you are not bale to deal in life in the moment?

could be a guardian angel ? I saw the ghost of my grandfather once when I was really stressed    . I described him to my mother    including  the pale blue shirt and brown leather braces to hold up the trousers.. She recognized the description as what he usually wore.. I only had photos of him in  a suit , as in the old days .. photos were dressing up occasions  :) ..

• Like 1

On 7/21/2016 at 4:55 AM, crystal sage said:

could be a guardian angel ? I saw the ghost of my grandfather once when I was really stressed    . I described him to my mother    including  the pale blue shirt and brown leather braces to hold up the trousers.. She recognized the description as what he usually wore.. I only had photos of him in  a suit , as in the old days .. photos were dressing up occasions  :) ..

Well idk I did some research and one guy actually spoke to the Shadow Person and asked it what it wanted. The Shadow Being said that it was just there to watch. So I'm not really sure. The type that has attacted itself to me attaches to people who are sad/unhappy/depressed/etc. or had something tragic happen to them.

• Like 1

Well... when I saw my late grandfather.. I was going through a really rough patch.. I actually prayed for help..   I would think that a distant relative would want to be there to support you when you really need it... they may even keep away negative energies from you. I think the key here is to ask... .. also perhaps ask  for synchronistic happenings that may show you the way out.. or help you deal with things.. It may be a new friend.. an interest... just occasional happenings that may brighten your day.. or some motivational insights.. you could ask for  spiritual hugs..  ( that really works...   just try it...  wait for it.. just try and sense it.. it feels like a light snug blanket.. like cotton wool balls being packed around you gently... just stay with it for a while.. you feel the comforting energy.. once you know how to call upon it and feel it.. you can access this any time.. )   

• Like 1

The being with the cloak and the hood.. seems to be sinister spirit That or a grim reaper. Banish him!

Or you can pay for my services. And I shall send him into my evil Jar!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

The being with the cloak and the hood.. seems to be sinister spirit That or a grim reaper. Banish him!

The one that is following me always has a feel of rage about it but towards idk what. And grim reaper? Seriously? Many people have seen the one I am seeing. I seriously doubt it would be the grim reaper.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:22 AM, LostSouls7 said:

;) Demonizing Hoody wearers throughout the world . :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen my family members after they passed on. But the shadow figure never seen one that looked like that when I was a child I seen a man who wore all black with Jett black hair he never spoke just appeared. I stopped seeing him as I got older thought it was just my imagination. Until I was about twenty years old and was in a room with someone else and they seen him. Seemed surprised that I could too. But this when it disappeared it did do in a lighting bolt so.