Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sheepsquatch

Carnoferox

This large cryptid is said to be covered in shaggy white fur, have the horns of a ram, the head and body of a bear, and emit a sulphurous stench. Reports vary on whether it is quadrupedal or bipedal; the bipedal form resembles the Wampa from Star Wars. Some descriptions also include opossum paws and tail, sabre teeth, and glowing red eyes. It seems that people cannot make up their mind on what exactly it looks like. It is supposed to inhabit the backwoods of West Virginia, home to other bizarre cryptids like Mothman and the Flatwoods Monster. West Virginia is also home to copious amounts of moonshine (coincidence?).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Mountain Monsters did an episode on the sheepsquatch.  It was very aggressive, at one time charging a side-by-side (a type of recreational vehicle similar to an over-powered golf cart) full of overweight hillbillies and nearly flipping it when it rammed into it head first.  It's also fast, so perhaps it can move bipedal and on all fours (being on all fours is faster, of course), those same skillful hunters could not keep up with it.  It is also immensely strong for its size--I think it was able to throw trees almost 3 inches in diameter.  If any bigfoot type can exist, it is this one.  Too many reliable sightings.  Too many clear photographs.  Too many concept sketches.  And in areas where moonshine is a as common as drinking water (moonshine know for it's ability to clear the mind and enhance vision).

:):P 

• Like 1

I had to come look ...... the term Sheep Squatch caught my attention.  I say Velcro a few trees and see what you catch ?  Those stump jumpin,  ridge runnin,  shine makin individuals probably have plenty laying around......  and if you see my cousin Dewy tell him I said hello !

Let's keep the topics in this section sensible please - no more *insert word here* squatch threads.

Closed.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked