Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phonies and Frauds

Claire.

11 hours ago, supervike said:

Oh great Third Eye.....Way to make me feel bad!!!;)

Did he "shame" you?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yamato said:

Nope, just pointing.     And imaginative partisans seeing what they want to see.

Never known anyone who points with their whole hand flat before... Perhaps people are blind to what they don't want to see.

5 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

That's not what I'm referring to, I never claimed you said that.  It's crystal clear that she's not doing the "nazi salute".  It's this:

And this bit of tripe:

You seem to think that using the most trivial of things, even if something has to be made up, to demonize a conservative candidate is some sort of joke.  Now you're trying to change it into me accusing you of accusing her of the doing this "nazi salute".  Which I did not.

Then perhaps you could clarify exactly what you meant by this:

14 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Ah, there we are.  The next steps, pretend that "you didn't mean it", then make it about the posters that don't agree.

Exactly what am I pretending I didn't mean?

9 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's one anomalous, isolated photo. Let's now ask World War II survivors for their opinions.

Like there are millions of them left. The few thousand there are matter as much as Santa Claus.

In fact, even Vlady the Impaler has a far right wing motorcycle organization "protecting" him nowadays.

14 hours ago, questionmark said:

Like there are millions of them left. The few thousand there are matter as much as Santa Claus.

In fact, even Vlady the Impaler has a far right wing motorcycle organization "protecting" him nowadays.

It's a safe bet that the vast majority of Russians don't support Nazis. That's just common sense. The ones that do don't represent most individuals or groups. They're aware of their country's past experience with Nazis.

8 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's a safe bet that the vast majority of Russians don't support Nazis. That's just common sense. The ones that do don't represent most individuals or groups. They're aware of their country's past experience with Nazis.

They are aware of the history with German Nazis, which is not necessarily the same as Russian Nazis.

In fact, a certain Party in the US has unearthed the 1930s slogan from the US Nazis and about half the country is not bothered by it.

14 hours ago, questionmark said:

They are aware of the history with German Nazis, which is not necessarily the same as Russian Nazis.

In fact, a certain Party in the US has unearthed the 1930s slogan from the US Nazis and about half the country is not bothered by it.

What is the party? What is the slogan?

10 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

What is the party? What is the slogan?

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I think he is referring to Charles Lindbergh and the America First movement.

I was assuming it was the German American Bund and a link to Trump's 'Make America great again'.

Can't find direct reference to them using a similar slogan though but the message was the same. Not exactly an original message though. Seriously, this slogan pops up every few decades. Will you lot get your act together and go and become great again? Sheesh, it's like a broken record :P

1 minute ago, Setton said:

Will you lot get your act together and go and become great again? Sheesh, it's like a broken record :P

You "lot" go first. The UK has turned into the land of hope and eunuchs.