Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All pics taken by me during lightening storm

jadegodess

wow. it wont let me upload my pictures! : ( 

update, here are the pics in my tumbler, didn't know where i should post them..let me know what you think it is i captured!!

1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise a product, site or service.

1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

Edited by aquatus1

Guess have to sign up for tumblr to view.

I was actually able to post them on reddit in creepy section now, 

1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

trying to post more of my older pics, but its taking forever.

Edited by aquatus1

im trying to upload more, but it keeps saying " You are only allowed to upload 245.76kb.

Lame.

• Like 1

I know, at least I was able to post more on reddit. just made an account.

Edited by aquatus1

Omg thats funny..but for real I couldnt sleep in that room for a week after seeing those pics..and still have no idea what they are, we can only guess...

Top image looks like some kinda glowing ornament. The second one is street lights. Look carefully at the second pic, you can see the light poles.

• Like 2

I wish I could say it was a glowing ornament. But it was just taken during a storm and I wanted to get a pic of lightening but that is impossible with my phone camera I guess. So I took so many pics and this was flying outside the window in this pic. I have many more with nothing weird in them except the lamp post getting brighter and brighter. There is also no lamppost in that area where the 2 beings appeared. Will try to upload more from that night .

This site is being weird have to upload them on tumbler again..don't know why it only let me upload those 2. And randomly..

5 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

I wish I could say it was a glowing ornament. But it was just taken during a storm and I wanted to get a pic of lightening but that is impossible with my phone camera I guess. So I took so many pics and this was flying outside the window in this pic. I have many more with nothing weird in them except the lamp post getting brighter and brighter. There is also no lamppost in that area where the 2 beings appeared. Will try to upload more from that night .

It could've been light bouncing off something that caused that effect.

• Like 1

It could have..I uploaded more pics on my tumbler and it has many normal pics with no weird light beings but the 2 i put on here were the ones that caught my attention. The lamp also grows brighter at one point which I caught in the pics. It was weird. And I never saw those strange  I captured with my eyes or didn't notice at the time. Only noticed the strange flashes lighting up the sky and no thunder..These things only showed up in the pics.

Since then, I captured many strange things maybe ufo..on video and crazy audio of a howling or whooping noise echoing in my neighborhood and outside my house here  in Nevada. I guess when you start paying attention you notice things more.

43 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

Hi Jade, welcome to UM.  Could you take a picture of the same spot (where the 2 light anomalies are) in the daytime and post it for comparison?

• Like 2

I keep trying but randomly get this error. So I have to upload them some other way. Or I can email them. Just took pictures right now.

Will make the two comparisons my profile picture.  I don't know why it won't let me upload. 

Downloaded a photo resizer app. Here is the pic of the area outside my house. Will upload from more angles.

1469151459144-240x320.jpg

OK finally am able to upload the collage of pics from that night. As you can see the lamppost shines brighter at one point especially with the light anomalies in it. Sorry it is small but feel free to download and zoom. Will post more of the ones I took when I saw weird flashes.

Screenshot_2016-07-21-17-51-27_crop_538x560-240x250.png

All the garage lights and lampposts were acting strange. Surges if electricity maybe? I strongly believe electricity is how they travel..lol who knows.

7 (640x800)-768x960.jpg