Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All pics taken by me during lightening storm

jadegodess

And last one..The original of the flying "pokemon? plasma ghost thing with red glowing eyes? And it has ears and feet!

Spooky thing to not know you took a pic of something this scary...

PhotoPictureResizer_160721_19512725551-480x798.jpg

• Like 1

Lighting can (seen it first hand when during a storm back in 2000 my moms computer monitor went bang and started smoking after lighting hit it) affect electricity. In the photos you can see the post for street light/lamps. In your last pic it looks like a light shining in one spot, I can't see a "Pokémon" plasma ghost thing, perhaps Pareidolia at play our brains will see shapes in just about anything

• Like 2

Like I mentioned before there was no street lamp there where the light phenomenon happened. It was the only pic like it out of many. And I uploaded those so you can see it was only in that one spot at the same time the pic was taken. And the other thing I'm not sure what light could be shining to make that look so solid. Almost looks like it was flying past. But who knows. Thanks for your response. Would love to hear more ideas. Also take a look at pics I took today in daylight in  the spot they showed up. No lamp posts there.

I looked at the first ones and there is clearly a lamp/street light post. Photos can easily be changed to crop or edit things out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jadegodess said:

Like I mentioned before there was no street lamp there where the light phenomenon happened. It was the only pic like it out of many. And I uploaded those so you can see it was only in that one spot at the same time the pic was taken. And the other thing I'm not sure what light could be shining to make that look so solid. Almost looks like it was flying past. But who knows. Thanks for your response. Would love to hear more ideas. Also take a look at pics I took today in daylight in  the spot they showed up. No lamp posts there.

Please post another image of that same area, exactly same angle and from exactly same location, taken tonight at late dusk after the street lights are on, but while there is still a little bit of light left in the sky.  Then post that pic - I'm betting it will show a street light...

I'm sorry, but I see nothing but street and house lights - overexposed bits that are clearly just lights or 'brightly' lit areas.  The phone has ramped up its sensitivity (or 'ISO'), hence all the 'graininess', and also used a slow shutter speed and open aperture given the overall low-light conditions.  When it does that, it means that any areas that are even slightly lit up (they will not be all that bright to your eye), get overexposed.  That's what cameras do..

I'd suggest you sign up for a photography course and learn more about your phone's camera.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Please post another image of that same area, exactly same angle and from exactly same location, taken tonight at late dusk after the street lights are on, but while there is still a little bit of light left in the sky.  Then post that pic - I'm betting it will show a street light...

I'm sorry, but I see nothing but street and house lights - overexposed bits that are clearly just lights or 'brightly' lit areas.  The phone has ramped up its sensitivity (or 'ISO'), hence all the 'graininess', and also used a slow shutter speed and open aperture given the overall low-light conditions.  When it does that, it means that any areas that are even slightly lit up (they will not be all that bright to your eye), get overexposed.  That's what cameras do..

I'd suggest you sign up for a photography course and learn more about your phone's camera.

OK I will tomorrow upload exactly the same angle and time of day.. But as for the light post. Are you guys talking about the light top left with the obvious pole yes it is a street light. I thought it was weird how that night it just kind of looked bigger and brighter. But anyways the strange thing I'm questioning  is actually kind of shaped like I don't know..aliens..or something..and  it appears to have feet and another one behind it. Here is a close up. And no light poles to make this one..

57915df7cd942_tryingtogetapicoflighteningduringastormaug262014.jpg.a2aa11b32a8a5dc4957dbd5799e60152_crop_111x113.jpg

1 hour ago, Ruby04 said:

I looked at the first ones and there is clearly a lamp/street light post. Photos can easily be changed to crop or edit things out

Wow OK as for changing the photo I posted to figure out what it is that's a stupid idea. Would you change a pic of something unexplained you caught on your camera ? I doubt it.  I have a life and kids..and not trying to mess with people. Just trying to get answers but thanks for not helping. 

I posted a clear pic today of the side of the street where there is just a tree..bushes and a mailbox..yes I took the time out of my day to go take a pic. So someone can see what would have cause it..it don't care if anyone thinks it's real or fake. I just wanted to share a cool pic. Unedited. .I reduced noise on the collage and sharpened it. But the rest I haven't edited anything out.

Again here is the street unedited with no light producing object.or electronic object to cause the "aliens" 

CYMERA_20160721_185105-600x800.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

OK I will tomorrow upload exactly the same angle and time of day.. But as for the light post. Are you guys talking about the light top left with the obvious pole yes it is a street light. I thought it was weird how that night it just kind of looked bigger and brighter. But anyways the strange thing I'm questioning  is actually kind of shaped like I don't know..aliens..or something..and  it appears to have feet and another one behind it. Here is a close up. And no light poles to make this one..

57915df7cd942_tryingtogetapicoflighteningduringastormaug262014.jpg.a2aa11b32a8a5dc4957dbd5799e60152_crop_111x113.jpg

Whichever one you think is the 'weirdest' and most unexplainable - *that* is the one that I would ask you to take another identical photo of (as in from the exact same place and pointed in exactly the same direction so that everything (perhaps other than the 'thing') in the photo lines up).  Don't go to that area to take a photo, just try to take an absolutely identical photo to the one in which you see the 'anomaly'.

And don't go off at people for asking questions - people DO post fake images.  You may not have, but we don't know you and here at UM we try very hard to get to the bottom of things, ie, the truth.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jadegodess said:

Wow OK as for changing the photo I posted to figure out what it is that's a stupid idea. Would you change a pic of something unexplained you caught on your camera ? I doubt it.  I have a life and kids..and not trying to mess with people. Just trying to get answers but thanks for not helping. 

I posted a clear pic today of the side of the street where there is just a tree..bushes and a mailbox..yes I took the time out of my day to go take a pic. So someone can see what would have cause it..it don't care if anyone thinks it's real or fake. I just wanted to share a cool pic. Unedited. .I reduced noise on the collage and sharpened it. But the rest I haven't edited anything out.

Again here is the street unedited with no light producing object.or electronic object to cause the "aliens" 

CYMERA_20160721_185105-600x800.jpg

I wasnt knocking you,theres enough people to do that.Hope you get the answer youre looking for.!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TopToffee said:

I cant see a damn thing.

Do you see this? Wasn't in my other pictures just one of them.

• Like 1

Do you see this? Wasn't in my other pictures just one of them.

I cant see anything that cant be explained.Look after yourself and watch your back when showing photographs.!

• Like 2

I was simply stating that people have cropped photos I did not say you did. There was no need to attack or state things about your personal life no one unless they know the person knows what happens in the lives of others. Good luck 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Whichever one you think is the 'weirdest' and most unexplainable - *that* is the one that I would ask you to take another identical photo of (as in from the exact same place and pointed in exactly the same direction so that everything (perhaps other than the 'thing') in the photo lines up).  Don't go to that area to take a photo, just try to take an absolutely identical photo to the one in which you see the 'anomaly'.

And don't go off at people for asking questions - people DO post fake images.  You may not have, but we don't know you and here at UM we try very hard to get to the bottom of things, ie, the truth.

Yes sir! (Jk)

Ok. Sorry for "going off" ..

Believe me I would love to get to the bottom of this too. I even sent all my pics and "ufo" videos to mufon  here in Nevada lol. They were nice enough to meet with me but didn't want to scare me and told me the "aliens" were probably just light reflections and the "ufos" a floating bag in the breeze. That's why I'm in here to get real answers and just share my strange pics. So thanks to whoever can help me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TopToffee said:

I cant see anything that cant be explained.Look after yourself and watch your back when showing photographs.!

What's that's supposed to mean...

• Like 2

Is done taking anything personal..will put exact pictures tomorrow.  Good night for now.

Edited by jadegodess

What's that's supposed to mean...

There isnt anything spectral,ghostly,demonic,incubi,incubus,djinn,shadowman,hatman,old hag  and more ive forgotten.I was just trying to let you down before the vitriol kicks in.!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TopToffee said:

There isnt anything spectral,ghostly,demonic,incubi,incubus,djinn,shadowman,hatman,old hag  and more ive forgotten.I was just trying to let you down before the vitriol kicks in.!

That's a good thing and good news to me. It's pure light anyways and light is good so if it is a light being not so scary anyways. And if it's not then that's OK too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TopToffee said:

And this one? Is it just me or is that a little weird.

PhotoPictureResizer_160721_19512725551-600x997.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Jade, could you do me a favour, can you google ball lightening and tell me if it any of the descriptions of ball lightening match what you saw . I love the photo that you said looked like a pokemon, it looks strange , the light is very strange looking . My Grandmother woke once in pitch black and saw a glowing orb floating above her bed over her and through the wall . Great photos, lucky you caught what ever it is and thanks for sharing them x

• Like 1

That's a good thing and good news to me. It's pure light anyways and light is good so if it is a light being not so scary anyways. And if it's not then that's OK too.

It doesnt mean you shouldnt believe.Everything has a reason and a cause.

• Like 1

And this one? Is it just me or is that a little weird.

PhotoPictureResizer_160721_19512725551-600x997.jpg

Whats weird about it.?.I cant  see anything

5 hours ago, TopToffee said:

If im looking at this photo,im seeing headlights on a car to the left and a light source to the right.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TopToffee said:

If im looking at this photo,im seeing headlights on a car to the left and a light source to the right.

Flip that.Sorry.

40 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:
5 minutes ago, TopToffee said:

Let me zoom ag

1 hour ago, TopToffee said:

Maybe . I just haven't seen light look like that before and have red in it and even yellow. To me if i rotate and crop the image it's like it has  eyes. And an ear.

• Like 1