Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolves, Vampires, etc

AngelinaG

I know many people do not really believe in the whole lycan/vampire things but I am here to tell you right now that they are real. I have seen multiple around where I live. My best friend, who I've known since I was around the age of four, showed me she was a vampire. She showed me her fangs and everything and it was happening right in front of me! There have been many cases where I went into the woods and saw little glowing orbs I guess you would call them. I followed them, I wasn't convinced they were fairies but they might be. Elves, I have seen too. One ran across my yard one day! It freaked me out at first but the same thing happened a few days later! One werewolf transformed right in front of me. He changed from human to lycan then back to human. We are also best friends and since then he has been telling me all about how he was one since birth and everything/everyone he has had to kill to protect the other members of his pack. He even asked me if I wanted to become one. I didn't want to right then but I think I do now and will talk to him about it. Plus, I have also seen Manticores, Chimera, and Pegasus on many occasions when I was in the woods. I hope this shed a little bit of light on the subject and please no rude comments. 

Edited by AngelinaG

If your friends really are a "vampire" and a "werewolf", why don't you send photographic evidence?

Edited by Saru
Removed personal attack
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

If your friends really are a "vampire" and a "werewolf", why don't you send photographic evidence?

I have asked my friends before and they said that they didnt really want to have a picture taken of them in that form, sorry. 

5 minutes ago, AngelinaG said:

I know many people do not really believe in the whole werewolf/vampire things but I am here to tell you right now that they are real. I have seen multiple around where I live. My best friend, who I've known since I was around the age of four, showed me she was a vampire. She showed me her fangs and everything and it was happening right in front of me! There have been many cases where I went into the woods and saw little glowing orbs I guess you would call them. I followed them, I wasn't convinced they were fairies but they might be. Elves, I have seen too. One ran across my yard one day! It freaked me out at first but the same thing happened a few days later! One werewolf transformed right in front of me. He changed from human to wolf then back to human. We are also best friends and since then he has been telling me all about how he was one since birth and everything/everyone he has had to kill. He even asked me if I wanted to become one. I didn't want to right then but I think I do now and will talk to him about it. Plus, I have also seen Manticores, Chimera, and Pegasus on many occasions when I was in the woods. I hope this shed a little bit of light on the subject and please no rude comments. 

Undead aren't real, humans don't turn into wolves, elves aren't a thing. Manticores and chimera can not exist for a variety of reasons, and a pegasus would need multi-kilometre-wide wings to be able to fly. If you genuinely believe that you are seeing these things, I recommend that you seek medical advise immediately.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Podo said:

Undead aren't real, humans don't turn into wolves, elves aren't a thing. Manticores and chimera can not exist for a variety of reasons, and a pegasus would need multi-kilometre-wide wings to be able to fly. If you genuinely believe that you are seeing these things, I recommend that you seek medical advise immediately.

I'm not crazy. I have seen it, it you don't believe me then whatever that's you. 

The Credometer needle is stuck on zero at this stage.

• Like 7

I have noticed that those who believe in stories from novels and believe them to be true, all have a couple of things in common:

they do no know the meaning of the word fiction

they do not know about paragraphs.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AngelinaG said:

I'm not crazy. I have seen it, it you don't believe me then whatever that's you. 

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously if you're going to make claims like this without some kind of evidence to back it up. We get a lot of crazies in here but very few people try to convince anyone that these clearly mythological creatures are real. Bravo for heart, kid, but you've gotta do a lot better than this if you want us to take you seriously.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AngelinaG said:

I don't think you're crazy, just inventive !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

I have noticed that those who believe in stories from novels and believe them to be true, all have a couple of things in common:

they do no know the meaning of the word fiction

they do not know about paragraphs.

Paragraphs are for damn dirty skeptics! How dare we format our ideas in a coherent manner!!!

• Like 4

Do we really want a mod popping up and telling us to take it easy on the newbs? (again)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AngelinaG said:

When you make  claims like these, it really is advisable to have some evidence to prove you are not trolling. 

40 minutes ago, AngelinaG said:

I went into the woods and saw little glowing orbs I guess you would call them.

You could also call them glowworms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glowworm

Here are glowworms:

alishan-glowworm%20(1).jpg

One werewolf transformed right in front of me. He changed from human to lycan then back to human.

We are also best friends and since then he has been telling me all about how he was one since birth and everything/everyone he has had to kill

Now you are trying to insult  our intelligence. You have come to the wrong site if you were looking for fools.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Someone's been tripping on some Twilight fan fiction.

You do realize that there is a subculture of people who believe themselves to be vampires and therians right? Because all that really amounts is cosplay.

53e6cf3111111.jpg

• Like 2

Lycanthropy is a real thing - but it doesn't involve actual shapeshifting. It was recognised first in ancient Greece where it was a diagnosed disorder with symptoms of great appetite and animal-like behaviour.

The modern mythological "lycanthrope" is a composite of this legend, mis-told accounts of Scandinavian "bear-shirt warriors", and exaggerated tales of the type of savage and brutal rural banditry that was common in the early middle ages. The earliest attested record of a claimed "shapeshifting werewolf" comes from the 12th century. Since the USA has become reasonably settled, tales of the native American's shamanic traditions of wearing animal skins to "become" the animal have probably also been mixed into the myth.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Someone's been tripping on some Twilight fan fiction.

You do realize that there is a subculture of people who believe themselves to be vampires and therians right? Because all that really amounts is cosplay.

53e6cf3111111.jpg

I don't even like Twilight, vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and they dont

But you believe actual vampires exist, same for werewolves? All because lack of evidence. I mean as a subculture of strange individuals sure why not. As some supernatural entity, hell to the no. Your friend should've burst into flames when out in the sun. Wolfy couldn't transform until the full moon lol. I mean there are legit medical condition for both 'vampires' and 'werewolves' but there are nothing like storybook fantasy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

But you believe actual vampires exist, same for werewolves? All because lack of evidence. I mean as a subculture of strange individuals sure why not. As some supernatural entity, hell to the no. Your friend should've burst into flames when out in the sun. Wolfy couldn't transform until the full moon lol. I mean there are legit medical condition for both 'vampires' and 'werewolves' but there are nothing like storybook fantasy.

Vampires aren't like that. They don't 'burn' in the sunlight just something that has been made up. Same for Lycans, it doesn't have to be a full moon 

Then you've got people playing dress up and pretending to be something that they are not. I mean seriously how can people believe such things. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

The vampire as a blood-consuming, "undead" creature was not invented until the early 19th century when a few Romance novelists took advantage of the trend in horror stories to create the "urbane" vampire that is portrayed in modern times. Before then, the word "vampire" wasn't even used to describe the melange of spirits, witches and demons that were part of the proto-vampiric mythology in many cultures.

In fact, in some cultures the "vampire" more resembled what we would today call a "werewolf", as it was a bestial being of great savagery that could change into animal form - often that of a large dog. In many of the cultures that had a form of vampire myth, the creature didn't consume the living, but feasted instead on the recently deceased and it's only danger to the living were it's savage nature and it's ability to pass on disease or curses.

The nocturnal, light-fearing nature of vampires (and werewolves, in fact many alleged supernatural beings) can be traced back to the fact that humankind is diurnal, and in the times that legends of such creatures were brought into being, we were far less able to control the night-time environment and had far less capability to defend ourselves against natural beasts. This increased fear of the night gave rise to many of the inimical supernatural entities of modern mythology.

And I forgot to welcome you to UM, AngelinaG - my bad. I hope you enjoy it here and stay a good long while.

AngelinaG I believe every word you said these are the forms the Demons took when I saw them in the mental facility. One had fang like teeth and slit eyes and another looked like an owl or a werewolf. I'm working on providing evidence but so far they left me alone in time to provide. Don't listen to the critics they've never expierence anything paranormal in their lives so they can't relate to us in anyway.

Edited by Crunky

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then you've got people playing dress up and pretending to be something that they are not. I mean seriously how can people believe such things. 

I am going to give AngelinaG the benefit of the doubt and say she knows this can not possible be true, but is thinking of writing a book and is testing our reactions to her story so she can see how "believable" it could be or if the story line would interest anyone.

Maybe she should have this moved to the writers section, it would not appear so ridiculous there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

but is thinking of writing a book

Sure let's go with that. A writer needing inspiration. That'll work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AngelinaG said:

I know many people do not really believe in the whole lycan/vampire things but I am here to tell you right now that they are real.

You have actual evidence that you can back up?  Great!

I have seen multiple around where I live. My best friend, who I've known since I was around the age of four, showed me she was a vampire. She showed me her fangs and everything and it was happening right in front of me! There have been many cases where I went into the woods and saw little glowing orbs I guess you would call them. I followed them, I wasn't convinced they were fairies but they might be. Elves, I have seen too. One ran across my yard one day! It freaked me out at first but the same thing happened a few days later! One werewolf transformed right in front of me. He changed from human to lycan then back to human. We are also best friends and since then he has been telling me all about how he was one since birth and everything/everyone he has had to kill to protect the other members of his pack. He even asked me if I wanted to become one. I didn't want to right then but I think I do now and will talk to him about it. Plus, I have also seen Manticores, Chimera, and Pegasus on many occasions when I was in the woods.

Nice story.  None of those things have been proven to exist, what makes your story different from the thousands of others claiming such, that aren't real?

I hope this shed a little bit of light on the subject and please no rude comments. 

"No rude comments"...I hope that doesn't actually mean, "no comments that I don't agree with, no one dare ask for proof, etc, etc."

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 3

• The topic was locked