Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shooting in Munich

OverSword

A manhunt was underway Friday for a shooter or shooters who opened fire at a shopping mall in Munich, killing and wounding several people, a Munich police spokeswoman said. The city transit system shut down and police asked people to avoid public places.

"At the moment no culprit has been arrested," Munich police said on social media. "The search is taking place at high speed."

Police said witnesses reported seeing three different people with guns near the Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall.

Source

I heard (unconfirmed) that they made their way to the underground (subway)

Wonder what, if any, connection is here with ISIS.

I mean, don't radicals generally continue their destruction until they themselves are killed? It's a high honor to die for "the cause"

Why did the shooter(s) run?

Yea, doesn't really seem ISISy. 

Also, apparently one just shot himself in the head. No ID or motive known yet. 

• Like 1

Its only a matter of time before these stories are about right wing groups committing the violence in that part of the world. Itll be interesting to see how this plays out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

You and the MSM just can't wait for that.

No No I totally can thats about the worst case scenario. 
You do recognize what I mean by right wing right? Im not talking about social conservatives im talking about true nazi style thinking. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You do recognize what I mean by right wing right? Im not talking about social conservatives im talking about true nazi style thinking. 

When Hildebeast wins and begins to use the continuing attacks to frame an anti gun argument she will certainly find a way to blame it all on "Right wing/fanatical gun lovers"  I really hope this thing understands the blood that will flow if she tries it.  I really do.  There are MILLIONS of armed Americans who see this issue as the last stand for freedom in this nation.  It doesn't MATTER what the rest think as they slowly chew the media mash and wonder what Kimmy K is doing.  They'll wake up when the shooting starts, I bet.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, and then said:

When Hildebeast wins and begins to use the continuing attacks to frame an anti gun argument she will certainly find a way to blame it all on "Right wing/fanatical gun lovers"  I really hope this thing understands the blood that will flow if she tries it.  I really do.  There are MILLIONS of armed Americans who see this issue as the last stand for freedom in this nation.  It doesn't MATTER what the rest think as they slowly chew the media mash and wonder what Kimmy K is doing.  They'll wake up when the shooting starts, I bet.

Um a little off topic , but I agree with you none the less. 

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Which is the same as ISIS thinking.

• Like 1

Does it matter if those murderers are ISIS or Nazis or whatever? Those idiots are going arround killing people and you are bickering to make you feel better if you guessed right. Stupidos. Hope they catch those idiots before they do more dammage. Good Luck my Germany. Love you.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, odas said:

Does it matter if those murderers are ISIS or Nazis or whatever? Those idiots are going arround killing people and you are bickering to make you feel better if you guessed right. Stupidos. Hope they catch those idiots before they do more dammage. Good Luck my Germany. Love you.

Settle down skippy. Discussing current events isnt necessarily reveling in them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, odas said:

Have you seen and heard the balcony video? That's Bosnian or Croat yelling at the shooter there. And the shooter clearly shouts 'I'm German' so this is probably something more bizarre than ISIS. 

• Like 1

Just have to wait, but it appears to be ISIS, who are doing these attacks all over the world on Friday nights, when more people are out. 

Sometimes, I'm more worried with people who don't even read before they speak, than with ISissys or whatever those ****s are calling themselves. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Have you seen and heard the balcony video? That's Bosnian or Croat yelling at the shooter there. And the shooter clearly shouts 'I'm German' so this is probably something more bizarre than ISIS. 

I've only seen the one of him opening fire outside McDonald's. Do you have a link to this one? 

4 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I've only seen the one of him opening fire outside McDonald's. Do you have a link to this one? 

http://www.bild.de/

Hurry up, they update a lot. 

edit: Croatian site, they don't update that much :lol: so this should be there for a while

(same video)

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/video-na-snimci-iz-munchena-cuje-se-bosanski-jezik-jesam-ti-rekao-pazi-se/908169.aspx

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Thread cleaned

Offensive words in other languages are still offensive - please avoid repeating them on the forum.

• Like 5

Well, thank you all for being so subtle :rolleyes:

The point was, even the balcony guy guessed it must be a sche...err... an islamist. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Saru said:

Thread cleaned

Offensive words in other languages are still offensive - please avoid repeating them on the forum.

OK, understood. Sorry.

Say everyone, is there an update on this tragedy?