Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange pics from Maui, HI 2013

jadegodess

This is my husband..surrounded by something...will post more with my phone since i have to resize them...

Excuse the pixilated look due to resizeing. I can email the original to anyone who wants it..

fc63e633-7fe0-43f1-bd75-2e1b1500b944-800x800.jpg

Edited by jadegodess
pic resize.
  • Like 1

Only edit is the heart to cover his identity.  Lol

Here is me in the same hot tub that night. He took the picture. 

I only blurred out my face..

Point Blur_Jul222016_123457-600x800.jpg

Edited by jadegodess
added pic.
  • Like 1

And me and my son in same hot tub. See the flying fog like ghost upper left? It managed to show up in many pics. And different ways.

Point Blur_Jul222016_124342-480x640.jpg

Edited by jadegodess
added picture
  • Like 1

And this one taken by my son. Is normal no fog flying around.

So it only showed up in a few pics.

Point Blur_Jul222016_125208-600x800.jpg

Edited by jadegodess
added pic
  • Like 1

Smeared lights and slight lens flare is all I see.  In the first, it looks as if the camera used a very slow shutter speed, so the background lights were blurred from movement, and then used it's built in flash/led to get a reasonably unblurred view of the foreground. The only way to verify the content would be to get a better, steadier shot of the original scene.

As with your other thread, daylight and dusk shots taken from exact same place and angle, with the hot tub and surrounding lights turned on, would help.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

On 7/22/2016 at 0:53 PM, jadegodess said:

And this one taken by my son. Is normal no fog flying around.

So it only showed up in a few pics.

That's what I was worried about. There's no way to fly all the way back to maui just to retake these hot tub pics lol. Maybe I need a hot tub time machine! :)

The first pic is the weird one to me it looks like fiery dolphins with baby hands for tails! And since it was only in that pic it stands out to me.i took that picture.  Also his ears look all elven. Lol

• Like 1

Here is a close up of those "fiery dolphins with baby hands" ? 

Also this was taken at the Kai Malina hotel in Maui Hi. 2013

fc63e633-7fe0-43f1-bd75-2e1b1500b944_crop_768x569.jpg

• Like 1

Of course then I didn't notice what showed up in my pics till I reviewed them later on..we went to twin falls for a day of fun and these are pics of my son and husband and I caught something strange about the guy that showed up in my pic.

Do you see the man far right who appears to look very dog like in the photo? 

Taken on 7/02/2013 twin falls maui hi.

Point Blur_Jul232016_134253-768x1024.jpg

• Like 1

And here is the other pic of the "ghost" like child. Same place and day . Taken by me.

maui, 2013 something weird in background..a ghost child-600x1428.JPG

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rashore said:

Threads merged...

1c. Cross-posting: Do not cross-post the same content

oops! I thought I made a new one! Darn phone..sorry how can I delete this ..will have to upload on a new thread

4 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

oops! I thought I made a new one! Darn phone..sorry how can I delete this ..will have to upload on a new thread

No. I merged the threads on purpose. Because is was cross posting, which is a specific rule as I posted. Don't make more new threads about this same series of photographs please.

And again... if you haven't read the forum rules, please do so.

Edited by rashore

47 minutes ago, rashore said:

Threads merged...

1c. Cross-posting: Do not cross-post the same content

Ok. Now it will make no sense.. This isn't the same place or day as my other post. This is a totally different story and now it's merged? This is at a waterfall..twin falls...The other post was at a totally different place day and time in a   hotel hot tub...and obviously at night.

• Like 1

It's just your camera plus the conditions causing those effects.  I've seen it all before.  Love the pics, though.  Very nice!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, W H I T E said:

It's just your camera plus the conditions causing those effects.  I've seen it all before.  Love the pics, though.  Very nice!

Thanks for replying:) I know it's probably nothing but looks mysterious right?

• Like 1

Motion blur in the case of your hubby. In the others, just mist/fog from the water and lights

• Like 1

Them little paranormal dolphins turn up in all sorts of odd places.  Here's a picture of mine, just showing reflections of bits of boats in a marina.  Look carefully....

little_dolphin.jpg

No motion blur there, just ripples in the water creating a random shape that looks like something we recognise in our designed-to-pattern-match, pareidolic brains.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Them little paranormal dolphins turn up in all sorts of odd places.  Here's a picture of mine, just showing reflections of bits of boats in a marina.  Look carefully....

little_dolphin.jpg

No motion blur there, just ripples in the water creating a random shape that looks like something we recognise in our designed-to-pattern-match, pareidolic brains.

I don't see anything in this one lol nice pic though

And in mine it looks like they have eyes. And there's not just one..I still think it's a cool pic no matter what it "really" is 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jadegodess said:

Thanks for replying:) I know it's probably nothing but looks mysterious right?

Yes, it can.  That's true.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

little_dolphin.jpg

Beautiful photo.