Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Verus Hilary

docyabut2

When it comes down to it, who has the most accomplishments to make our country greater, certainly not Hillary    

9 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

When it comes down to it, who has the most accomplishments to make our country greater, certainly not Hillary    

The most accomplishments to make our country greater? 

Please do list either of the candidates accomplishments to make our country greater. 

20 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The men or women who are fit for the job probably have no interest in taking it.
What sane person would?

• Like 8

I can`n t wait for the debates between Trump and Hillary ,after the democratic convention and all their  bull crap.:)I`m 74 and have followed  Hillary all my life, and she really  has done nothing  but screw up and a lot of empty promises :(

Edited by docyabut2

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

I can`n t wait for the debates between Trump and Hillary ,after the democratic convention and all their  bull crap.:)I`m 74 and have followed  Hillary all my life, and she really  has done nothing  but screw up and a lot of empty promises

Hopefully, Trump will take her to task for her record--anything she says is easily countered if he cares to do it.  He definitely won't let himself be outshouted, by her or by her people asking the questions.  He's definitely not going to roll over and play nice like Romney did with Obama.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Hopefully, Trump will take her to task for her record--anything she says is easily countered if he cares to do it.  He definitely won't let himself be outshouted, by her or by her people asking the questions.  He's definitely not going to roll over and play nice like Romney did with Obama.

I just cant imagine hillary will show up , theres no way she can stand under that kind of fire. Health emergency or nationwide power outage is my bet LOL 

• Like 1

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

IDK man I know several females who will proclaim SIGH when they are trying to be cute about something that is annoying them. 

Dont get me wrong I cant stand the wench 

22 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And she will take him to task over his record, but then he doesn't have a record, other than bankruptcies and lawsuits. 

1 minute ago, GreenmansGod said:

And she will take him to task over his record, but then he doesn't have a record, other than bankruptcies and lawsuits. 

If Trump doesnt intentionally tank the debate (im still not convinced he isnt working with hillary to get her elected) I just cant imagine Hillary withstanding his harsh and abusive demeanor and being able to recover and effectively respond. She hasnt been spoken down to in what 25 years at least? 

5 minutes ago, GreenmansGod said:

And cityscapes.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I just cant imagine hillary will show up , theres no way she can stand under that kind of fire. Health emergency or nationwide power outage is my bet LOL 

I really believe they are lying about the state of her health. Seems like every person who's "very close to Mrs. Clinton" can't stop raving about her youthful vigor and energy. Really the epitome of good health. Yet at the same time, you can find plenty of statements from convention workers, security personnel, etc. that claim she looked like she had one foot in the grave. Extreme coughing fits, still dealing with post-concussion symptoms....

I don't care who you are - being 67 and knowing that millions of people despise you, on top of running for the bloody POTUS and all the stress that brings just can't be good for one's health. That stress is only going to compound for her as the Primaries inch closer.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked

Do we really need yet another Trump vs Hillary thread?

Closed.

• Like 3