Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who would be worse? Satan or Trump?

GlitterRose

Some of the reasons include consistency, better at business, and less support from the KKK. 

So far, Satan is polling at over 86%. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

Notice the silence.  I wonder how much action a thread would see if it were titled "Who would be better clinton or satan"?

• Like 4

Honestly.. I think trump would be worse. Think about it. Satan has been running a slick game for millenia, and has tons of experience. Anyone running against him with less than 500 years of experience of even the most heinous or optimal sections of history would be at a disadvantage. 

Primordial evil always ways trumps over nouveau evil, even if the nouveau is labeled trump. 

I voted Satan. Trump lies too much, Satan doesn't need to lie. And at least Satan has an intelligent plan for the future, he knows what works and what doesn't. Trump fires in all directions and hopes one bullet will hit a target. Also, Nazi's like Trump, which tells you something about the guy,  though Satan may like Nazi's too, as the all end up keeping him company. I could go on...

• Like 1

Funny  - I thought they were one of the same.

images_12.jpg

I definitely will be voting for Trump 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

I voted Satan. Trump lies too much...

/facepalm  And so do you, it seems.

...Satan doesn't need to lie. And at least Satan has an intelligent plan for the future, he knows what works and what doesn't.

Satan's future is to get his ass kicked in a futile attempt to be important.  Tell me how he plans for that future.

Trump fires in all directions and hopes one bullet will hit a target.

Much like your posts about Trump.

Also, Nazi's like Trump, which tells you something about the guy,

What does it tell you?  That you are uninformed about things?  That you like to make up stuff as you type?

...though Satan may like Nazi's too, as the all end up keeping him company. I could go on...

Sure, might as well.  It's very entertaining to see you bash wildly at the keyboard.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I thought we agreed on no more Trump vs. Hillary threads? 

No, it's no more Trump vs Hillary threads only if it isn't bashing Trump.  If it's a Trump-bashing thread, then it's open season.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

No, it's no more Trump vs Hillary threads only if it isn't bashing Trump.  If it's a Trump-bashing thread, then it's open season.

Well Thor - Trump certainly gets a lot of flack...no doubt about it. Mind you from what we see of his grand standing here (from a general world view perspective)...I tend to agree with one or two things that he squawks so passionately about.

As with any new leader (either world and / or domestic) time always tells what they are really made of...as the people never forget the bag full of promises.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

well... only one of them actually exists, so.

Ar you saying Trump is fictional?

• Like 2

all i'm saying is he wouldn't be too out of place in a sinclair lewis novel.

• Like 1

Seems to me if we go by those reasons, the Ayatollah Khamenei would also be a better President, but I'm not going to vote for him either.

I think my decision was based on the fact that Satan doesn't go after people's families. You're a sinner...he's got a place for you in Hell...but not for your brother or sister who didn't do anything wrong. 

9 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Satan's future is to get his ass kicked in a futile attempt to be important.  Tell me how he plans for that future.

What does it tell you?  That you are uninformed about things?  That you like to make up stuff as you type?

Sure, might as well.  It's very entertaining to see you bash wildly at the keyboard.

Well, the election isn't over yet. 

11 hours ago, Astra. said:

Funny  - I thought they were one of the same.

images_12.jpg

Ha! Careful. The Satanists will show up all butthurt that you insulted their guy. 

Now try and figure out which one that is.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I thought we agreed on no more Trump vs. Hillary threads? 

I knew that response was inevitable. But it is interesting that if you actually compared Satan and Trump...that Satan seems to come out on top. And in such a landslide victory. 

12 hours ago, Clair said:

y33tOr6.jpg

I'd vote Satan, but only because he's got the best campaign slogan.

Who knew there was an actual campaign? LOL. 

13 hours ago, OverSword said:

Notice the silence.  I wonder how much action a thread would see if it were titled "Who would be better clinton or satan"?

It'd  probably be the top post and never fall off the screen. 

10 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Are you saying David Duke did not endorse him? (Trump, not Satan) 

Great Trump Speech, America First! Stop Wars! Defeat the Corrupt elites! Protect our Borders!, Fair Trade! Couldn't have said it better!

David Duke, a white nationalist and former Klu Klux Klan grand wizard, told his audience Wednesday that voting for anyone besides Donald Trump “is really treason to your heritage.” 

Sounds like an endorsement to me. If it's not "an official endorsement," it certainly doesn't seem like there's any difference. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjD0vHR3InOAhXMLyYKHd4ZBcoQFggnMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fstory%2F2016%2F02%2Fdavid-duke-trump-219777&usg=AFQjCNHaZcijZxKboLVb9yGDaIVRfHPvKw&sig2=8DTgSrT7Z47r7AwhHYbzKA

Duke urged listeners to “make sure that Trump understands that we expect him to follow through on these things and we expect him to be our White Knight, our advocate and our person.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjYsL2j34nOAhVLQCYKHSiRAukQFggjMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rightwingwatch.org%2Fcontent%2Fdavid-duke-hails-donald-trump-thwarting-jewish-supremacists-who-control-our-country&usg=AFQjCNGk59FPpscXb7dFVzXp1pZHG3L44Q&sig2=YJ-Te2nA2TEBPpIbdBFyew

Edited by ChaosRose