Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possible astral projection surreal dream

jadegodess

I was 16 when I dreamed this, I went to sleep at my dad's friends house, who is very into crystals and ufos and had huge crystals all around the house of different kinds, for cleansing i guess. I fell asleep in the living room that night on the couch by where she kept the crystals. I remember it like it just happened yesterday, I was in a strange house, upstairs, and standing in front of an open window, it was dark outside and in the room. I felt someone push me out the window, and instead of falling, I flew higher and higher through the night sky and up over a moonlit golfcourse, there were men dressed in all black suits trying to grab my feet and pull me down but I kicked them away and flew (kind of felt like swimming) and I had to keep concentrating on flying so I wouldn't fall.

Eventually I reached the top of the clouds, again it was nightime so everything was very dark but I wasn't afraid. I sat on the clouds! I remember the feeling of it, how real it was to be lighter that air and sitting on a huge fluffy cloud, softer than silk and lighter than cotton candy. Only me and the night sky and the clouds..until I saw this sparkling light fluttering round like a fairy near me and I caught it in my hand, it felt so real in my hand fluttering around and moving. So I opened my hand and the light from what I caught went blinding bright all around me and lit up the sky...

Then I woke up and the lady, my dad's friend, told me there was a black out while I was sleeping, and it was pretty major. but it was over now..

I've been so inspired by the  surreality of that dream and how crazy real it was I made a baby book about it for my daughter so when she grows up she will know the dream too.

I was 16 so the year would have been 2001?? or 2000 and I'll never forget that dream.

bb book (16).jpg

• Like 1

http://www.bps.org.uk/news/memory-not-reliable-we-think

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/11/how-many-of-your-memories-are-fake/281558/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hidden-motives/201203/unreliable-memory

30 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

I was 16 so the year would have been 2001?? or 2000 and I'll never forget that dream.

It was roughly 15-16 years ago that this happened, putting you at your current age of 31-32. The problem with memory is that it's faulty. Basically you can and do add or remove events from what you remember. I'd say this it was all just a dream.

• Like 2

Wow. I'm actually 29!..not 31 or 32. And actually remember this fully don't know why. Could have been a dream but was a great one. Always have had flying dreams my whole life  and someone always trying to pull me down. And it was always like swimming . I even remember a dream I had as a child where I knew I was dreaming and my brother was in it. I told him it's a dream we can do whatever we want. So I tried to fly off a cliff and fell instead but woke up lol. It's funny what we will always remember and choose not to remember. 

• Like 1

Sorry my fault for the bad math if I'm 29 and I was 16.. then the year was 2002 I think..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

And actually remember this fully don't know why. Could have been a dream but was a great one.

It's not unusual to remember dreams that are vivid or have a profound effect, and I think it very sweet that you've made a little dream book for your daughter. It carries a nice message with it.. soar as high as you can, and never let anyone bring you down.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Clair said:

It's not unusual to remember dreams that are vivid or have a profound effect, and I think it very sweet that you've made a little dream book for your daughter. It carries a nice message with it.. soar as high as you can, and never let anyone bring you down.

Thank you :) I wanted to post the whole baby book too if anyone wants to see it. It's a video I made and I put it together with my actual baby pics and it shows my dream but a little different.  I'll post it on YouTube and put the link cause it's kind of cool.;) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

Thank you :) I wanted to post the whole baby book too if anyone wants to see it. It's a video I made and I put it together with my actual baby pics and it shows my dream but a little different.  I'll post it on YouTube and put the link cause it's kind of cool.;) 

Sounds great, I'd like to see it. You may have already thought of this, but as you're very creative and talented, you might want to consider doing a series of these for your daughter. I really like how you incorporated her into the graphic above, so it might be really cute to have a few of them for her. She would probably love looking at her early years through a series of story books, especially if she's the star of the story.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clair said:

Sounds great, I'd like to see it. You may have already thought of this, but as you're very creative and talented, you might want to consider doing a series of these for your daughter. I really like how you incorporated her into the graphic above, so it might be really cute to have a few of them for her. She would probably love looking at her early years through a series of story books, especially if she's the star of the story.

Great idea, I was thinking of doing that too. 

• Like 1