Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

" Shadow People "

txryn

Recently, I have been seeing what the internet calls "Shadow People" But I dont see them directly. Like I dont make eye contact. I'll be sitting down, reading a book or something, and out the corner of my eye, I'll see this black figure run across the room and catch my attention. But when I look up, they're gone. This has been going on for a couple months now. But last night, something weird happened. I had a dream that there was this little girl talking to this.. "shadow person" but I had the point of view of the "shadow" .. The little girl was just laughing and playing with the shadow... Can someone tell me what this means¿ Or if it means anything at all? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• txryn

• Tovar2401

• glob

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard the best way to get rid of the Shadow People is to ignore them. It is your reactions that they crave. 

I suspect the dream is just a reaction to the stress you are feeling from your daytime experiences.

From what I've read Shadow People are harmless and only appear out of the corner of our eyes when we're tired. So just make sure you get adequate sleep and you'll be fine

• 2 weeks later...

stay calm it's likely not the shadow people... sounds like something else to me. life is meant to be stressful and most people are stressed. don't feel singled out for feeling strange when everyone literally feels the exact same way : )

now if you wake up at night unable to move stay calm and the shadow/static people wont resonate