Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl with the broken neck

UM-Bot

Story submission by: Jamie     Location: Mississippi

I have a gift, as my mother would call it. I can see ghosts and feel them near. After losing my fist child (miscarriage) a few years ago, I've had a child following me around. I will mistake his footsteps for my son's. My son, 3, sees spirits as well. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111695/girl-with-the-broken-neck

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like the spirit that was following you has stopped, and this new one that may have died at the house is not bothering your son. I do not thing it is anything to worry about, as she has not asked your son to do anything that might harm him. 
If the problem persists, even after the blessing, I would recommend taking charge yourself, and telling the spirit that you mush share the space peacefully, and if you cannot, you will be forced to take more permanent measures to keep it away.

My instinct is usually to co-habitate, if I can.
You might think about checking out the library or city hall to see if there were any deaths near or around the home, to try and see if this is a local spirit appearing.