Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

noticed a floating/flying object above home

jadegodess

I see those things every night where I'm at. Don't know what they are but nothings weird's happened.

• Like 1

Chances are it's a weather balloon. Because of its height, it appears to move fast but it has a bigger distance to travel, so it also looks like it's hanging around/hovering.

I'm puzzled as to why you chose to edit music onto it. Original or no sound at all is usually best, but it also shows that you were in no rush to upload it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

Chances are it's a weather balloon. Because of its height, it appears to move fast but it has a bigger distance to travel, so it also looks like it's hanging around/hovering.

I'm puzzled as to why you chose to edit music onto it. Original or no sound at all is usually best, but it also shows that you were in no rush to upload it.

I don't know..I like music that's why..and it was just boring with no sound..but just for you I can upload the original if u request. No I did upload it long ago when I took this video..but realized it was my regular YouTube account  channel with a pic of me and didn't want anyone to think I was weird so took it down. Have held onto these pics and videos I'm posting for the past 2 years. Now that I'm not afraid or paranoid of the unknown anymore but more laughing at myself for being afraid of this stuff I'm posting..

My initial thought given its movement was that it was a moth or something like that. Not sure, but I highly doubt it's a spacecraft of any kind.

Some crazy stuff happened in 2014..

During that time I was researching the unknown and pretty much every weird thing you can think of illuminati  ufos....obama...reptillians..i was awake and aware of everything and  was just freaking myself out all the time lol..

Once while researching that stuff a bolt of lightening came out of nowhere right outside my house and my room which overlooks the neighborhood. During broad daylight. With no clouds it was a clear day.. It was so loud I took it as a sign to not look that stuff up anymore or research anything like that...

Later it  got so bad I was starting to hear knocking on my walls in my room only when I thought about that stuff. Or I would feel a prick on my arm or arm hurting and that day i took a pick of "fairy dust" on my arm.

One day  I watched the news about a baby being beheaded by isis.. and prayed about it.even cried. .and the same day walk to my son's school to pick him up and  thwre were 18 stacked rocks resembling babies and children that wrrent there on the way but there they were on the way back this kept happening for a week until I stopped giving it attention ..i can go on and on i was having so many sychronities .

I took the advice of a friend to throw away all my pics and videos due to negative vibrations they give off. And chose to ignore all the stuff happening and go on with my daily life as normal..lol  now I feel so unafraid I can share it all.this all happened in 2014..and I have much more to share

13 minutes ago, TooLateForTears said:

My initial thought given its movement was that it was a moth or something like that. Not sure, but I highly doubt it's a spacecraft of any kind.

It was round.. and would have to be a big moth to look like that from that far away. To me it was a white sphere and it was moving fast .. not so far away to look like a weather balloon or close enough to be a huge moth. 

But thanks for your guess:)

1 minute ago, jadegodess said:

It was round.. and would have to be a big moth to look like that from that far away. To me it was a white sphere and it was moving fast .. not so far away to look like a weather balloon or close enough to be a huge moth. 

But thanks for your guess:)

I imagined it closer to the lens, it's hard to get proper perspective/distance from the video. But duh! obviously you would have been looking at it up in the sky. There are other videos like yours on the internet.. some have suggested satellites or meteor showers as explanations.

• Like 1

Besides a flying object you also mentioned a 'floating' object in your OP Jade.

My first thought was a plastic bag in your video - as they can be a common occurrence especially if the wind gets a hold of one. They can be whipped around by high wind currents if they manage to get high enough.

Check this vid out if you have time.

• Like 2

heres another, hope nobody hates the music i put with it, when i took this video i posted and then removed it..but now im putting it back up for anyone who wants to watch it. saw this across from my house above neighbors house. Nevada..2014

9 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Besides a flying object you also mentioned a 'floating' object in your OP Jade.

My first thought was a plastic bag in your video - as they can be a common occurrence especially if the wind gets a hold of one. They can be whipped around by high wind currents if they manage to get high enough.

Check this vid out if you have time.

Lol that one definitely looks like a bag surfing the wind..but mine? Maybe maybe not mine is moving around and it was hard for me to see it in the screen it was moving so fast and also more round but it's probably a bag.

These objects move at a speed of around 950km/h and are called aircrafts, see contrail at 00:55. But you know that very well. Hopefully.

Edited by toast

9 hours ago, toast said:

These objects move at a speed of around 950km/h and are called aircrafts, see contrail at 00:55. But you know that very well. Hopefully.

No..The other one was a small drone or whatever..that i noticed. The white dot flying around was a different object I was capturing on my phone..obviously. ..

It's too shaky to even speculate.

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 8:07 PM, XenoFish said:

I see those things every night where I'm at. Don't know what they are but nothings weird's happened.

If you don't know what they are, how could you possibly know it isn't weird?

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

If you don't know what they are, how could you possibly know it isn't weird?

Observation. They're just some weird light anomalies.

• 1 month later...

Back in 2002-my brother and me were chopping wood-it was a very cold and clear morning in Feb. I looked up and said "WTF is that?" He looked and said-"Geese,likely." "Weirdest geese I ever seen.

They-2 of them-were round-and flying right next to one another in a straight line-then BANG! They appeared to do flips-because the sun glinted sharply off them both for a second-and they did a beeline over the treetops and were gone. They look of them was comparable to about if you hold a dime at arm's length.

I have NO clue as to what they were- It's puzzled me ever since. 

Now-I'm not one of those folks who thinks every odd thing in the sky is "aliens" cruising around as much as the so called "evidence" points to-but I saw something that was down right strange. It was simply to me-a Unidentified Flying Object (s).

On 7/24/2016 at 4:26 AM, jadegodess said:

Some crazy stuff happened in 2014..

During that time I was researching the unknown and pretty much every weird thing you can think of illuminati  ufos....obama...reptillians..i was awake and aware of everything and  was just freaking myself out all the time lol..

Once while researching that stuff a bolt of lightening came out of nowhere right outside my house and my room which overlooks the neighborhood. During broad daylight. With no clouds it was a clear day.. It was so loud I took it as a sign to not look that stuff up anymore or research anything like that...

It's hard to say anything about the OP video.  The video is too shaky and it's just a white blob against a plain blue sky so I doubt any conclusive can be said about it.

Having said that, I can pretty much assure you that the powers that be aren't sending lightning bolts your direction because you've been reading websites about Reptilians and UFOs.

forget ufo's, what music style have you chosen and wby ?

On 7/24/2016 at 10:05 AM, jadegodess said:

Turn your radio off next time ..... it makes it sound like you inserted a sound track ..... for some reason ?