Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNC Wikileaks

Varelse

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-chief-accountable-dnc-emails-show/story?id=40825318

"We have an electoral process. The DNC, by its charter, is required to be neutral among the candidates. Clearly it was not," Weaver said, responding for the first time to the growing controversy. "We had obviously pointed that out in a number of instances prior to this, and these emails just bear that out."

Another member of Sanders' staff, Rania Batrice put it this way: "Everything our fans have been saying -- and they were beaten down for and called conspiracy theorists -- and now it's in black and white."

The RNC tried to do it with Trump out in the open but failed. When does any of this become illegal? The DNC and RNC are nothing more than auction houses to policy and politicians.  Anything we might have in place representing democracy is constantly being manipulated and sold out by these syndicates. The time to bury them both under a mountain of criminal offenses is long overdue. 

Edited by Varelse
  • Like 7

I love the fact that MSNBC and CBS havent been covering this story it just simply compounds their complicity in the whole thing. 

2016 might just go down as the year Americans wake up and realize its all a scam. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I love the fact that MSNBC and CBS havent been covering this story it just simply compounds their complicity in the whole thing. 

2016 might just go down as the year Americans wake up and realize its all a scam. 

I donno man, america should of woken up by now, heres hoping

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

2016 might just go down as the year Americans wake up and realize its all a scam

I think you put too much credit in "Americans" being a cohesive and objective whole. Those Americans who are wholeheartedly patriotic towards their Party or their candidate will simply ignore non-partisan cries of foul, and with the support of those who are partisan the system will continue just as it is.

The only meaningful way to break this blockade, is for a third-party to rise as a realistic alternative to the Big Two. Until that happens, don't expect any significant changes to how the system operates.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

I think you put too much credit in "Americans" being a cohesive and objective whole. Those Americans who are wholeheartedly patriotic towards their Party or their candidate will simply ignore non-partisan cries of foul, and with the support of those who are partisan the system will continue just as it is.

The only meaningful way to break this blockade, is for a third-party to rise as a realistic alternative to the Big Two. Until that happens, don't expect any significant changes to how the system operates.

I think i envision (NOT desire)  a slightly more anarchaic result with people simply refusing to recognize the rule of law or the legitimacy of the government in their daily lives. I have a hard time seeing the system standing in its current form once the majority realize how corrupt and insulated it has become. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I just went to the MSNBC website, and it is the third ranked story right on their homepage.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I just went to the MSNBC website, and it is the third ranked story right on their homepage.

Im sure it is after the beating they took on twitter a couple of days ago! I hadnt checked their website at the time I posted that 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Several of the emails released indicate that the officials, including Wasserman Schultz, grew increasingly agitated with Sanders and his campaign as the primary season advanced, in one instance even floating bringing up Sanders' religion to try and minimize his support.

I read some of the leaked emails and they said some pretty gross things about Sanders behind his back. It reads like a team strategy on a reality show. Now, I think Sanders is a crazy Commie, but he didn't deserve to be shafted so hard by his own party. Bernouts and Trump supporters increasingly have more in common than they realize.

• Like 6

We can point fingers at the MSM, lobbyists, super-PAC's or some industrial-complex all we want for influencing elections but the real problem doesn't start with those taking advantage of the system, it's those who set the system up. The DNC and RNC are as organized as crime gets. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Im sure it is after the beating they took on twitter a couple of days ago! I hadnt checked their website at the time I posted that 

Why would you say it, then? It was completely false, yet you still went right ahead with it. If you can't be bothered to do a 15 second fact check on your statements...

...heh.

Just now, socrates.junior said:

Why would you say it, then? It was completely false, yet you still went right ahead with it. If you can't be bothered to do a 15 second fact check on your statements...

...heh.

Because they didnt cover it initially. We're several days in now and they have since, im sure due to the blatant appearance of impropriety started to. 

If you look at their site theyre still not REALLY covering it beyond the apology from the DNC today. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Because they didnt cover it initially. We're several days in now and they have since, im sure due to the blatant appearance of impropriety started to. 

If you look at their site theyre still not REALLY covering it beyond the apology from the DNC today. 

Not exactly.."DNC Needs to Clean House" is also in their top 10..and it is in regards to the emails.

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Not exactly.."DNC Needs to Clean House" is also in their top 10..and it is in regards to the emails.

Have you watched that video? Yeah its not REALLY covering the issue its lobbying for the DNC and legitimizing their actions. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It's really okay to admit when you're wrong instead of trying to justify your blatantly incorrect statement.

It's really okay to admit when you're wrong instead of trying to justify your blatantly incorrect statement.

Ill gladly admit when im wrong and I was wrong in my first post about them not covering it I should have said they didnt cover it when every other news org had started to, two days later they have finally started to - kinda in their own way 

This took 30 seconds, but it turns out CBS is also covering it, and has been for more than just today.

4 minutes ago, socrates.junior said:

This took 30 seconds, but it turns out CBS is also covering it, and has been for more than just today.

You are correct, I was mistaken in repeating the word of other news organizations too late to still be accurate. 

Edited by Farmer77

It is on every news-wire, about every newspaper is reporting it. What has yet to come is the wise comments, and that is mostly because in the business people are scratching their head wondering why these leaks seem to affect the Dems more than the Reps lately.

And this thingy already had consequences.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, questionmark said:

It is on every news-wire, about every newspaper is reporting it. What has yet to come is the wise comments, and that is mostly because in the business people are scratching their head wondering why these leaks seem to affect the Dems more than the Reps lately.

And this thingy already had consequences.

I think its a smart move by the dems to nominate a black person to that role anyways considering the potential negatives the VP seems to bring in that regards. 

What we are failing to forget (I don't see how, since the Republicans made it clear) is that there is nothing legally binding about the primaries.  Bernie could have gotten 100% of the vote, and they could still nominate Hillary.  It's just a big dog and pony show.  Therefore, I don't see how this is anymore damning than the #nevertrump movement within the Republican party.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

What we are failing to forget (I don't see how, since the Republicans made it clear) is that there is nothing legally binding about the primaries.  Bernie could have gotten 100% of the vote, and they could still nominate Hillary.  It's just a big dog and pony show.  Therefore, I don't see how this is anymore damning than the #nevertrump movement within the Republican party.

Perhaps its not "damning" to the party but it certainly is to the illusion of freedom brought on by these elections

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Well, the #nevertrump movement is the beam in their eye, the leaks the splinter in the eye of the others.... just to continue the horse and monkey show.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Perhaps its not "damning" to the party but it certainly is to the illusion of freedom brought on by these elections

But that's the thing.  The uninformed believe that these matter.  That is their own problem.  If they aren't smart enough to inform themselves as to how it actually works, and what it actually means (which is nothing), then they are hopeless anyway.

• Like 1