Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WonderWoman 2017

SHaYap

~

~

I dunno ... the bi planes never looked better though ...

~ :yes:

It actually looks like it's going to be pretty epic. Love the World War 1 (?) setting. The theme at the end was awesome and her outfit serves as armor,  so it's not at all cartoonist. Has potential to be great! I would love a Catwoman film too. Anne Hathaway was flawless in the role.

Well, that actually looked good.

I wonder how they'll mess it up.

Well if the reactions from the teens in my neighborhood is any indicator, aside from the costume (which I must admit looks glorious) this trailer didn't excite as much and pales in comparison to Doctor Strange, I think the archaic WW1 setting threw them off, still reeling from the Cap America bore fest ... a few liked Wonder Woman , most of them liked Doctor Strange, the kids wanted me to settle the dispute ... I voted for Doctor Strange :lol:

~

Watch the first full trailer for Marvel's Doctor Strange

• the verge com link

~

Looks a highly confused sort of premise, combining WWI detail (which looks like they took a lot of care to get right) and the usual superhero preposterousness (mortar bombs bouncing off her shield, for heaven's sake). 

To see a more realistic portrayal of the WWI Western Front, I'd recommend the drama series "Our World War", the stark realism of which shocked and moved me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Looks a highly confused sort of premise, combining WWI detail (which looks like they took a lot of care to get right) and the usual superhero preposterousness (mortar bombs bouncing off her shield, for heaven's sake). 

Mortars had fuse versions as well as impact detonators, obviously it was a fused mortar ;)

Trailer looks good, although the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes. It's harder to make a decent superhero movie than a superhero trailer.

Still... Gal Gadot beating up stupid men already scores a few bonus points in my book! :yes:

Yeah the fight scenes in the trailer was too reminiscent of The Matrix and / or Underworld for me and not a few of the kids ... they shouted Matrix! as soon as the cameras shifted ... 

~